Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,110 members, 7,890,689 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams (17056 Views)

Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari / Remembering Kudirat Abiola, 19 Years After Her Assassination (pictures) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2013
Katsumoto:

Just as I thought, reasoning like a kid. What level did you get to in school?
Do you know what it is to betray someone? To betray someone, don't you have to have a pact first? What pact did Tinubu make with the South that now implies that the merger of ACN with other Nigerian parties can be construed as betrayal? Is Okorocha not a part to that merger? But of course, anyone who goes against an incompetent and clueless president is betraying the South? I shake my head for some of you folks.

I should be asking you if you attended any school at all. Dictionary definition of betrayal does not imply that there must be a sort of formal pact in place. When you act in such a manner that disregards some amount of trust reposed in you, that amounts to betrayal. One would have thought that with all that has been happening up north, the whole south should be able to stand and speak with one voice but the SW appears to be a cog in the wheel led by Tinubu. Besides, Rochas is not our point man like your BAT.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Katsumoto: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

I should be asking you if you attended any school at all. Dictionary definition of betrayal does not imply that there must be a sort of formal pact in place. When you act in such a manner that disregards some amount of trust reposed in you, that amounts to betrayal. One would have thought that with all that has been happening up north, the whole south should be able to stand and speak with one voice but the SW appears to be a cog in the wheel led by Tinubu. Besides, Rochas is not our point man like your BAT.

What trust did the entire South repost in Tinubui? The same Tinubu that is derided by folks from the South East and South South is now being trusted by them? Please don't make me laugh.

And reposting trust in someone from the confines of your mind does not constitute some kind of pact.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

No matter how u try to spin this,it just will not add up...Yorubas are very sophisticated and open-minded people who knows how to situate every subject matter within the context of rationality.

The issue at hand is far beyond the base politics you want to steer this argument 2wards which is to lump every muslim/northerner as a Boko Haram supporter who nobody shd have any dealings with. d merger plans of ACN with CPC,ANPP n a part of APGA is a stand-alone process which alarmists and ethno-religious jingoists like you can't stop

No matter how rankling Tinubu's political prowess might have done you....you still have a choice never to have anything to do with it rather than thinking it is your purview to insult,bully or browbeat us against aligning with political like-minds
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by mu2sa2: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Where is the evidence linking al-mustapha with the killing of kudirat? Sgt Rogers told his interogators he was ordered to kill her. But in court he said he had become a born again and wept and apologised to al-mustapha for lying that he ordered kudirat`s killing. No judge worth the name would convict on such worthless evidence. Ganiu Adams, a murderous thug who now prefix Dr to his name, as well as his fellow tribalists should stop their campaign of calumny against al-mustapha, who is one of the finest officers ever produced by the army.

3 Likes

Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Muhammedbello: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
ARES: I keep hearing struggle this, struggle that.... What exactly are they struggling for
my frn thr is no any tribe on earth tht bitreyed somebody like yo-ru-ba

1 Like

Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by BEMMATRAVEL(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
Fasheun used to be our tenant in the 80s.This news about him is so disturbing though.We await his reply.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by nagoma(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
geeez: Well spoken. I was impressed when I read it in the Punch newspaper today
This is the true position of most Yorubas
Education isn't intelligence and has no relationship with character

Why do they keep telling us how educated they are?
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by amarilo: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Katsumoto: Faseun is a modern day Afonja; he is the biggest traitor ever.
The man is a disgrace to his family.
Are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by baysol: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Xeedorf: Fasehun Won’t Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams

The factional leader of Oodua Peoples Congress, Gani Adams, in this interview with ADEOLA BALOGUN, questions the relationship between the founder of the organisation and the recently released chief security officer to the late Sanni Abacha, Major Hamza Al Mustapha

How do you feel about the court judgment that freed Major Hamza Al Mustapha?

With our experience with June 12, I am not happy with the judgment. Perhaps people have forgotten that it was not only Kudirat Abiola that died as a result of the struggle; what of people like Pa Alfred Rewane, Sola Omotehinwa? They were killed. Alex Ibru was shot and he didn’t really get off the effect of the shooting until he died. In the process also, Pa Abraham Adesanya was shot, even though he survived it. Later, the symbol of the struggle, Chief Moshood Abiola, died in mysterious circumstances. It was tragic enough that both husband and wife died in the struggle. The judge said that there was no enough evidence to link Al Mustapha with Kudirat’s murder; so the question remains: who killed Kudirat Abiola? She was gunned down in broad daylight and Sergeant Rogers confessed that he shot her but he got orders from above to shoot her. That was during the regime of General Sanni Abacha and don’t forget, Al Mustapha was a very powerful figure in the government. Supposing MKO died but his wife Kudirat survived, do you think his business empire would just perish like that? That is why it is so painful that the family was left empty handed without justice. I am sure that Chief Gani Fawehinmi would have filed a case immediately Al Mustapha was set free if he was still alive. Unfortunately, those who benefitted from June 12 apart from Dr. Fasehun kept quiet without condemning the judgment. I condemned the judgment immediately even though I don’t have any issue personally with Al Mustapha. I was made by June 12 and if not because of it, there wouldn’t be anything like Oodua Peoples Congress. The election was annulled in 1993 and OPC was formed in 1994. Fasehun was one of the beneficiaries of June 12. How many people knew about Fasehun as a figure in Yoruba before the annulment of the June 12 election?

But the OPC was there shepherding Al Mustapha about when he was discharged.

It’s not correct to say OPC was accompanying him about. It was Dr. Fasehun that you saw. Don’t forget, we have two different organisations under two different leaders. Fasehun runs his own organisation in Century Hotel while our own secretariat is at Palmgroove. Dr. Fasehun leads his own OPC while I Gani Adams, lead my own OPC and the two of us are not operating on the same principle. Normally OPC could have been one but the old man has never allowed it. Assuming I have not continued the struggle, Dr Fasehun would have sold it. What is he looking for? Mustapha said that he paid a visit to Prophet T B Joshua after he was released, did the prophet follow him to Kano? He said he visited some Yoruba leaders in Ibadan, did he mention their names? Why did Dr. Fasehun have to be there, even waving to the people? You cannot compare me with Dr. Fasehun by any standard. I have never done anything against the wishes of Yoruba race since we started this struggle in 1993. I have never compromised the interest of the race even when things were very rough. Even when Fasehun was in detention, I refused to compromise; a lot of people wanted to hijack OPC then but I did not. Then I was still in my late 20s with nothing whatsoever as earthly possession. Then, the only thing I had were just four pieces of clothing but I held on to the ideas of the struggle. It’s so unfortunate that Dr Fasehun is behaving the way he is doing now. What does he want? A medical doctor for that matter; he is one of the best doctors around, acupuncture expert. I don’t know why he suddenly turned himself to be Al Mustapha’s bodyguard. Is it because of material things that he wants to destroy the image of Yoruba race?

Don’t forget, Dr. Fasehun is floating a political party, the Unity Party of Nigeria.

Well, if that is so, he is making a mistake. A typical Hausa/Fulani would not join a core Yoruba party. We still have tribal sentiment with us in Nigeria and we should stop deceiving ourselves. Why did the Northerners refuse to join the Action Congress of Nigeria until they called for merger? He is deceiving himself if he thinks he can use Al Mustapha’s release to sell his UPN. If you watched the event in Kano very well, the crowd were not cheering him but their son, Al Mustapha. Maybe Mustapha has promised to help him in politics but I know that there is more to it. Dr. Fasehun is saying Yoruba should forgive and forget; if it was his wife that was murdered, will he easily forget that? I know Dr. Fasehun very well, he will not forgive you if you take away his N10,000. Mind you, he has been doing something like this in the past. During the 10th anniversary of the death of Sanni Abacha, he was in the same Kano where he said Abacha could have been the best Nigerian leader if he did not die. This is Abacha that has been adjudged the most corrupt Nigerian leader till date. This is the same Abacha that gave instruction that everybody that proclaimed anything about June 12 should be shot or detained. I was lucky to interact with the late Kudirat Abiola; she remained the pillar of the struggle when her husband was detained. She was the one sponsoring the struggle then and Fasehun can not come out to say that he did not benefit from it. The woman was the one coordinating the struggle then and that was the reason she became the target and was killed. Why should Fasehun, who benefitted from the woman now work against her?

But the OPC may dissolve into UPN because the leader of the organisation is spreading the party.

That is what I am saying, it is Dr. Fasehun, not me and my followers. If you go to Century Hotel now, there is no structure of OPC there any more. The only people you see with him are the UPN people, and he is still claiming that he is the founder of OPC. You call yourself the founder of OPC, yet you are the chairman of UPN, how will you run the two together? If he wants to go into politics, let him renounce the struggle. If he is ready to compromise just to buy the interest of the north because of his party, we will not allow him to destroy the hope of the Yoruba race. You can’t be portraying yourself as leader of OPC and working against the interest of Oodua. Kudirat and her husband MKO were descendants of Oodua. What Fasehun is doing negates the struggle in every way. Yerima Shetima is a friend and he has spoken to me a lot about Al Mustapha and I told him that I would not work against my race even with trillions of naira. Another prominent football coach in Nigeria has equally approached me about Al Mustapha and I told him to leave me out of it. Yoruba will not forget those who betrayed them; they have not forgotten the issue of Awolowo and Akintola or those who betrayed them during June 12. Supposing God did not use me to keep up the struggle, where will OPC be today? People should watch out.

Maybe Dr. Fasehun is doing all this because of the pipeline security contract.

What does becoming bodyguard to Al Mustapha have to do with the pipeline contract? How much would they pay him for the pipeline security? Most of the young boys who got contracts worth billions of naira have not compromised the principles of their race. Why would Dr Fasehun do so and this is a contract that has not even been awarded. How much is the cost of the pipeline contract that Fasehun wants to sell his race? How much of the money can he spend before he goes away? This is a man close to 80 years. I don’t pray for his death but he is an old man and should borrow a leaf from his contemporaries like Chief Ayo Adebanjo, Chief Ajayi Olanihun and Chief Fasoranti. Dr. Fasehun should not destroy the name before God calls him. Yoruba value name more than money. The children of Obafemi Awolowo are benefiting from the legacy of their father today. Even on the issue of the pipeline, Dr. Fasehun has been selling forms to people promising them job. And this is a contract that has not been approved.

Are you alleging fraud?

I don’t know but the information at our disposal indicates that he has been selling forms, go and investigate. He has been selling forms for N2000, N5000 depending on the location. You want to give somebody job and you are taking money from him. He has made millions from that. He sold forms even in Edo State which is not part of the South West. The job we are bidding for does not even cover the entire South West. Osun and Ekiti states are not part of it. It’s only Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Ondo but Fasehun has sold forms in Edo. He is also selling form to mobilise people to the UPN; you can see how cunning the man is. Why is he using the pipeline to cajole people? Fasehun will never make friend for five years without crisis unless three things are not involved; money, beautiful ladies and positions. Even those people who introduced him to Al Mustapha, he has sidelined them. We have other things that I can not tell you about his relationship with Al Mustapha. Al Mustapha too should be careful. The feelers we are getting about this issue are disturbing. His role in Al Mustapha issue is affecting my own image because those who heard that the founder of OPC was in Kano with Al Mustapha are disturbed and I have received a lot of calls from prominent people regarding that. Fasehun is now calling Al Mustapha his own son whereas he has never shown the world his

http://www.punchng.com/feature/super-saturday/fasehun-wont-forgive-al-mustapha-were-kudirat-his-wife-gani-adams/
Self appointed impostors will only fail. and because they are not appointed by God and people they are bound to be misguided. The signs are all there for all to see that this man fasheun is a self appointed leader and will fail in this hill fated course.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by tonykel1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
Don't u 4get that the yorubas are the hypocrites we have in this country. They have been the problem of nigeria since independence.

1 Like

Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by amarilo: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2013
Katsumoto:

A people with no dissent or differing opinions are zombies and Yoruba people are not zombies. Nothing in their history suggests they don't encourage free thinking and speech.
Are you serious again? yet you called him a traitor at the same time you want him to have the same opinion as zombies. What a contradictory statement. make up your mind dude.

1 Like

Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by nagoma(m): 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Katsumoto:

Since no office holder gets convicted for corruption in Nigeria, corruption must be absent from Nigeria.
I mean IBB must have used his pension to build his mansion in Minna; after all he wasn't convicted of theft or fraud.

But IBB was not kept in prison for 14 years while a tribal jury figure out how to lynch him with fabricated pseudo- legal abracadabra. So Al- Mustapha's innocence must be accepted - if you are not proven guilty you remain innocent according to the law abi?
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
REHOZIBAH:

No matter how u try to spin this,it just will not add up...Yorubas are very sophisticated and open-minded people who knows how to situate every subject matter within the context of rationality.

The issue at hand is far beyond the base politics you want to steer this argument 2wards which is to lump every muslim/northerner as a Boko Haram supporter who nobody shd have any dealings with. d merger plans of ACN with CPC,ANPP n a part of APGA is a stand-alone process which alarmists and ethno-religious jingoists like you can't stop

No matter how rankling Tinubu's political prowess might have done you....you still have a choice never to have anything to do with it rather than thinking it is your purview to insult,bully or browbeat us against aligning with political like-minds

Political like-minds!!! So you guys share the same view with Buhari who sees nothing wrong with all the atrocities committed by boko haram Must you align with a Buhari who chooses to whip up political sentiments about boko haram instead of condemning them? Maybe you guys are terrorists in mind then even if you don't set off bombs yet. Fani Kayode also asked your BAT a similar question in Dubai and he has not given any reasonable response up till now. wink lipsrsealed
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
tony-kel:
Don't u 4get that the yorubas are the hypocrites we have in this country. They have been the problem of nigeria since independence.

Let us all wait and see where all this their self-acclaimed political sophistication will land them.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by elder05(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
ARES: I keep hearing struggle this, struggle that.... What exactly are they struggling for
yes o! My brother help me ask them
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by blackbeau1(f): 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2013
Is it just me or does this tirade sound like he has a personal issue with fasehun
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by SHAAWA: 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
Look who is talking, perphaps the life of a Yoruba is better than that of other tribes in the eyes of Gani Adams. What about the lives of
northerners killed by the OPC? who paid the price, abi he don forget?
their parents won't forgive him either.

It will be very shameful if this murderous tout, ritualist and social miscreant happens to be the symbol of yoruba race considering their level of education and sophistication....

1 Like

Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by ibro2much(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
tony-kel:

Yoruba's are not hypocrite! Its better u shut the Bleep up if you dont know what to comment. Dr gani adams, we the oluomo of yoruba's are strongly behind you.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by azzima(m): 8:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
readonenaire: If he is ready to
compromise just to buy the interest of the north
because of his party, we will not allow him to
destroy the hope of the Yoruba race. You can’t be
portraying yourself as leader of OPC and working
against the interest of Oodua.
is it not the same message for Amaechi? .... Drama continues smiley
dummy, ameachi is a politician and fasheun is not. Ode
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Babalegba(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2013
Billionaires:

About the bolded, Are you smoking gum ?
. Geeez was right, most of the idiots in Nigeria are educated. Sense and education can be mutually exclusive, most corrupt monkeys in Nigeria attended universities.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
Its very sad that after fourteen years, people cannot forgive... Hausa Yoruba Ibo, why so much hatred amongst d tribes of one country? This same fasehun man languished in prison on several occasions for fighting the course of a better Nigeria, not just for the Yoruba people but,for,Nigeria. He chose to forgive a man that erred, he's views to forgive a man who already did 15 years in detention I would call that a divine nature. You forget this same al Mustapha tried to kill fasehun too. If Nigerians aren't so blind, what this fool called gani Adams is talking about he knows nothing off, he's just another blinded soul and Nigerians follow the voice of a vindictive bigot, who has killed and maimed in the name of being a supposed revolutionist and yet preaches violence.. It takes a lot to forgive a man who was ordered to kill you. An eye for an eye, leaves the world blind. Ganiu Adams sold out yorubas when he was paid by some Hausa people to disrupt several events in Yoruba land... Only God is perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by talk2smat(m): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2013
Baba Fasheun simply doesn't have integrity. Chikena!
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by yomademe: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
Forgiveness is key that's only 1) u acknowledgeyou were wrong 2) ask for forgiveness 3) turn a new leaf. Am sorry in dis case Al mustapha has nt realized his mistakes so he can't be forgiven. Am disappointed in Dr Fasheun what is he looking for again?
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by olumentain: 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Imagin old man like hime, all because of self intrest, if it was his Wife would he forget?
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by whitecat007: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
The PDP is using him to take some votes away from the APC, I hope you won't let that happen.

Fasheun went for deep pocket, may he get his finger burnt.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by AMvanquish: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2013
nagoma:

But IBB was not kept in prison for 14 years while a tribal jury figure out how to lynch him with fabricated pseudo- legal abracadabra. So Al- Mustapha's innocence must be accepted - if you are not proven guilty you remain innocent according to the law abi?
On point.. if he really did it, his accusers better go an do their home work and come up with substantial evidence.. And should stop blowing hot air.

1 Like

Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by SANdos: 2:00am On Jul 21, 2013
BRAVO!!!
krispycash: Its very sad that after fourteen years, people cannot forgive... Hausa Yoruba Ibo, why so much hatred amongst d tribes of one country? This same fasehun man languished in prison on several occasions for fighting the course of a better Nigeria, not just for the Yoruba people but,for,Nigeria. He chose to forgive a man that erred, he's views to forgive a man who already did 15 years in detention I would call that a divine nature. You forget this same al Mustapha tried to kill fasehun too. If Nigerians aren't so blind, what this fool called gani Adams is talking about he knows nothing off, he's just another blinded soul and Nigerians follow the voice of a vindictive bigot, who has killed and maimed in the name of being a supposed revolutionist and yet preaches violence.. It takes a lot to forgive a man who was ordered to kill you. An eye for an eye, leaves the world blind. Ganiu Adams sold out yorubas when he was paid by some Hausa people to disrupt several events in Yoruba land... Only God is perfect.
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by Katsumoto: 5:03am On Jul 21, 2013
krispycash: Its very sad that after fourteen years, people cannot forgive... Hausa Yoruba Ibo, why so much hatred amongst d tribes of one country? This same fasehun man languished in prison on several occasions for fighting the course of a better Nigeria, not just for the Yoruba people but,for,Nigeria. He chose to forgive a man that erred, he's views to forgive a man who already did 15 years in detention I would call that a divine nature. You forget this same al Mustapha tried to kill fasehun too. If Nigerians aren't so blind, what this fool called gani Adams is talking about he knows nothing off, he's just another blinded soul and Nigerians follow the voice of a vindictive bigot, who has killed and maimed in the name of being a supposed revolutionist and yet preaches violence.. It takes a lot to forgive a man who was ordered to kill you. An eye for an eye, leaves the world blind. Ganiu Adams sold out yorubas when he was paid by some Hausa people to disrupt several events in Yoruba land... Only God is perfect.

Faseun can forgive because Faseun is chasing Pipeline security contract worth millions of dollars and everything Faseun is doing is to ensure that SW votes are split in 2015 to result in GEJ victory. As for that story about Faseun escaping Al Mustapha's hitmen, I no longer believe it because it was told by Faseun himself.

1 Like

Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by dayokanu(m): 5:25am On Jul 21, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Why didnt you tell Azikwe on why the South didnt speak with one voice and he opted to be a servant to Balewa.

Have you asked why Ekwueme opted to be a boy boy to Shagari

Or why SYlvester Ugo opted to be a deputy to Tofa

Why Ben Obi opted to be deputy to be atiku

Or why Jonathan himself opted to be deputy under Yar Adua

3 Likes

Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by ayomidefalaye(m): 5:39am On Jul 21, 2013
to be sincere irin iya ni pa fasehun rin lo kano but there is no different between fasehun and Adams both of them are useless animals where did gani got money to acquired 9 jeeps pls tell the whole world how u got ur wealth gani is only making noise
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by woleainajnr(m): 5:40am On Jul 21, 2013
Cultured: Anyone of you casting aspersion on Fasehun is bloody hypocrite , because the last time I checked , " Forgiveness " is not a sin in Yoruba land and Nigeria at large - besides, Al-Mustapha was not even found guilty by the law court , which has the legal right to pronounce someone as such. Let's all allow the sleeping dog to rest .
...you are the greatest hypocrite,if by now you don't know that nigeria judicial does not have any iota of credibility. the same judicial system that couldn't convict, henry okah who has now been convicted in SA, the same judicial system that couldn't convict ibori who is now rotten away in uk prison. fasheun is a traitor, he should never be allowed to mention june 12 for anything again and like Gani Adams has rightly said, if kudirat was his wife, would he forgive and become his bodyguard?.....grow up man
Re: Fasehun Wont Forgive Al-Mustapha Were Kudirat His Wife – Gani Adams by benebaby77: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2013
DAMIGHT: Forgive What!!! Is Al-mustapha convicted ? ....
mumu if nah ur mama be kudirat Abiola u no go open ur mouth and vomit this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano / PDP Crisis: Sheriff, Makarfi Meet Tomorrow As Governors Split / At Least 30 Killed By Gunmen In Zamfara: Police, Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.