Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,788 members, 7,972,823 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:14 PM

Removed - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Removed (3284 Views)

Bus Conductor Removed Four Of His Driver’s Teeth- *with Pix* / Man Suing Surgeon After He Woke From Surgery To Find His Entire Nose Removed / Abuja City Gate Being Removed(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removed by chistar01(m): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2013
@caracta and Uj , you guys should please stop judging him. He was angry over a ban he claims to be unjustifiable and therefore took a measure any angry person might take. This thread has been in existance since saturday and the last comment by the OP was on saturday too, aint it obvious he has said his mind and dropped the case? You both are making it sound like up till date he has been on the same issue and thats rather rude on your side. So you both should please just drop it.
Re: Removed by Caracta(f): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2013
@christa01, thanks ya. I was actually surprised to see another thread on this same issue. Case dropped, I don't dwell too much on issues. I make my point and zoom off. Thanks for the heads-up! Rude? Nah...

smiley wink wink
Re: Removed by yemi2plus(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2013
I choose not to reply, but i cant stand it. Firstly, i created this thread under the literature section but Abacha moved it there. So, don't blame me for the double thread.
I had long rest my case on this issue as Seun had refused to reply or comment on the plight of his members.
Re: Removed by UjSizzle(f): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2013
chistar01: @caracta and Uj , you guys should please stop judging him. He was angry over a ban he claims to be unjustifiable and therefore took a measure any angry person might take. This thread has been in existance since saturday and the last comment by the OP was on saturday too, aint it obvious he has said his mind and dropped the case? You both are making it sound like up till date he has been on the same issue and thats rather rude on your side. So you both should please just drop it.
Noted. And i wasn't being rude smiley
Case dropped.
Re: Removed by chistar01(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2013
@yemi I understand your plight, infact its 'our' plight so lets leave d case dropped.

@caracta and uj, thanks 4 dropping it and if this would make matters any better, im an eavesdropper of your diary (caracta) and i read your steps to write a novel and its been quite helpful in my novel although i got motivated by Yemi (Uj).. Lmao, what an irony.
Re: Removed by Caracta(f): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2013
yemi2plus2: I choose not to reply, but i cant stand it. Firstly, i created this thread under the literature section but Abacha moved it there. So, don't blame me for the double thread.
I had long rest my case on this issue as Seun had refused to reply or comment on the plight of his members.

It haff do. Pele. Oko iya mi. Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Removed by Caracta(f): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
chistar01: @yemi I understand your plight, infact its 'our' plight so lets leave d case dropped.

@caracta and uj, thanks 4 dropping it and if this would make matters any better, im an eavesdropper of your diary (caracta) and i read your steps to write a novel and its been quite helpful in my novel although i got motivated by Yemi (Uj).. Lmao, what an irony.

Oh really? That's interesting. Awwwww...now i'm shy! ***covers face and blushes***

Thanks kiss
Re: Removed by UjSizzle(f): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta:

It haff do. Pele. Oko iya mi. Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss
Now u go about kissing random men too
Re: Removed by UjSizzle(f): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
chistar01: @yemi I understand your plight, infact its 'our' plight so lets leave d case dropped.

Glad i could help smiley You're welcome.
Re: Removed by Caracta(f): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Now u go about kissing random men too

You know I can't help doing that angry angry

Have I kissed you today? Oya chop am kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Jelosi... tongue
Re: Removed by chistar01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2013
@caracta Lol.. Come where is my own kiss?

@Uj, i also wouldnt mind getting a kiss from you too.. French to be specific.

@yemi, hope you dont mind us turning your thread to a chit chat thread, afterall its purpose is far served?
Re: Removed by UjSizzle(f): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
chistar01: @caracta Lol.. Come where is my own kiss?

@yemi, hope you dont mind us turning your thread to a chit chat thread, afterall its purpose is far served?
shocked are u flirting with me young man?

Caracta, i am not a lesbian!
Re: Removed by Caracta(f): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Caracta, i am not a lesbian!

*gives her a mouth-to-mouth*

Uj, stop following me around!!!
*reports her to super-mods*
Re: Removed by chistar01(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Flirting? I wont exactly call it that. Lets just say its a simple request, in my country we use french kisses to signify peace. *winks*
Re: Removed by UjSizzle(f): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta:

*gives her a mouth-to-mouth*

Uj, stop following me around!!!
*reports her to super-mods*
ewwww *spits* You just kissed me!!
*reports her to Senators*
Re: Removed by Rapmaestro(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
Attracted by keys kiss
Re: Removed by UjSizzle(f): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2013
chistar01: Flirting? I wont exactly call it that. Lets just say its a simple request, in my country we use french kisses to signify peace. *winks*
What do u use to show war? Pukevon the shoe?? grin
Re: Removed by yemi2plus(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
chistar01: @caracta Lol.. Come where is my own kiss?

chit-chat? Pray you don't get ban, anyways, your readers are waiting for you
Re: Removed by Caracta(f): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Rap maestro: Attracted by keys kiss

Una too like bad things...smh wink
Re: Removed by Caracta(f): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
ewwww *spits* You just kissed me!!
*reports her to Senators*

I know you enjoyed it wink
Re: Removed by Caracta(f): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
yemi2plus2:

Bia, before I vex remove my shirt, acknowledge the comment addressed to you up there. I no dey joke.
Re: Removed by chistar01(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
yemi2plus2:
LMao, I pray oh!.. Am currently multi-tasking (typing a new update and this), so they wont wait long
Re: Removed by chistar01(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta:

Bia, before I vex remove my shirt , acknowledge the comment addressed to you up there. I no dey joke.
Lol.. I dare you to vex! *grabs binoculars* cheesy
Re: Removed by chistar01(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
What do u use to show war? Pukevon the shoe?? grin
LOL.. No oh, we arent violent people, war is declared with a kiss too, but not french sadly, just a kiss on the cheek
Re: Removed by Rapmaestro(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta:

Una too like bad things...smh wink
no mind me...
Re: Removed by Rapmaestro(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: Mynd_44
Re: Removed by UjSizzle(f): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
chistar01: LOL.. No oh, we arent violent people, war is declared with a kiss too, but not french sadly, just a kiss on the cheek
Mynd gets jealous when i kiss other men. You sure u still want that kiss? tongue
Re: Removed by UjSizzle(f): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta:

I know you enjoyed it wink
oh well, *grabs her and sticks tongue into her mouth*
Close your eyes boy grin
Re: Removed by chistar01(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Mynd gets jealous when i kiss other men. You sure u still want that kiss? tongue
the significance of the kiss matters alot and since this would signify peace, im sure mynd wont mynd. cheesy
Re: Removed by UjSizzle(f): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
chistar01: the significance of the kiss matters alot and since this would signify peace, im sure mynd wont mynd. cheesy
kiss kiss
There.
Re: Removed by Caracta(f): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
uj_sizzle:
oh well, *grabs her and sticks tongue into her mouth*
Close your eyes boy grin

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Oh my goodness! *spits*
Re: Removed by UjSizzle(f): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
Caracta:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Oh my goodness! *spits*
*rolls eyes* Yeah like you haven't been waiting for me to shove my tongue down your throat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

January 22,1973 - A Chartered Boeing 707 Explodes In Flames Upon Landing At Kano / Are Most Nairalanders Jobless? / Bungalow Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.