Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,804 members, 7,882,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Dc Power Supply Repairing Tools - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dc Power Supply Repairing Tools (6946 Views)

Professional Engineer For Repairing Of All Kind Of Phone And Laptops / DC Unlocker (dccrap) Software With Unlimited Credits! Unlock Any Modem / Please How Much Is The Cost Of Repairing A Backberry 8900 Screen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dc Power Supply Repairing Tools by easterwick(m): 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
NAIRALANDERS
PLEASE WHERE CAN I BUY DC POWER SUPPLY I NEED IT URGENTLY......ANYBODY WITH idea SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME 08060075530
http://www.facebook.com/easterwick

Re: Dc Power Supply Repairing Tools by neupert(m): 7:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
if you're in lagos come down to ikeja computer village or alaba international which ever is closer to you and you will get it. But if you insist come over to computer village and i will take you personally to where they sell it to pick it up. My number is 08066701575

(1) (Reply)

20,000 Naira Used Laptops, All Tested And Perfectly Working! Hurry Now! / Are U Tired Of Buying Fake Ups Battery And inverter,Rechargeable Fan, / SKYRUN Deep Freezer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.