Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,035 members, 7,946,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

Easy Call Out Sourcing Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Easy Call Out Sourcing Calling For Interview (949 Views)

U-connect Invitation For Interview / Easy Call Outsourcing / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Call Out Sourcing Calling For Interview by chypotenti(m): 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
Please who knws abt Easy Call Outsourcing
Re: Easy Call Out Sourcing Calling For Interview by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2013
A friend of mine mentioned them a while back, they actually ask you to pay a certain sum to register with them then once they get you a job you pay them again a certain percentage of what you earn.

Please RUN in the other direction as fast as you can, no reputable recruitment firm would ask an applicant to pay before and after securing a job for them. They don't even have good jobs to offer, from what my friend said they talked about an opening in a laundry/dry cleaning outfit.

Dude If I am going to pay anyone for a job it had better be something worthwhile and not a job at a dry cleaning outfit, hell I can start/run one of my own.

RUN OOOOO
Re: Easy Call Out Sourcing Calling For Interview by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2013
Come ooooh on second thought it seems to me you paid the fee for registration otherwise they won't call you for an interview, because from what I have heard of them they take you seriously and are committed to you only after you pay the stipulated fee into their access bank account.

Well good luck to you, my friend was smart enough to walk away because when he did a google search on the organization nothing came up and the lady he met with wouldn't give him her full name, she actually declined to provide that information when he asked and only gave out her first name.

He intended to also check her out on the internet via google to see what came up but with just a first name and nothing more to go with that was impossible, yet she kept insisting she's been in the HR business for 7 years and Easy Call Outsourcing has been around for a while as well MEANWHILE you don't have a website. That sounds to me like a woman with something to hide.

I hope all this info helps you and others who may come across it.
Re: Easy Call Out Sourcing Calling For Interview by chypotenti(m): 1:04am On Jul 22, 2013
sihom: Come ooooh on second thought it seems to me you paid the fee for registration otherwise they won't call you for an interview, because from what I have heard of them they take you seriously and are committed to you only after you pay the stipulated fee into their access bank account.

Well good luck to you, my friend was smart enough to walk away because when he did a google search on the organization nothing came up and the lady he met with wouldn't give him her full name, she actually declined to provide that information when he asked and only gave out her first name.

He intended to also check her out on the internet via google to see what came up but with just a first name and nothing more to go with that was impossible, yet she kept insisting she's been in the HR business for 7 years and Easy Call Outsourcing has been around for a while as well MEANWHILE you don't have a website. That sounds to me like a woman with something to hide.

I hope all this info helps you and others who may come across it.
Ŧђɑпkƨ Bro!!! I would act like I didn't get the mail coz am not going there...

(1) (Reply)

Brent Calling / UNIPORT Interview Text And What To Expect. / Damsort International Recruitment- For Various Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.