Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,171 members, 7,970,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:43 PM

Publishers And Authors - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Publishers And Authors (610 Views)

Self Publishers/Authors Needed Urgently. / Adventure Team - Join Now. (writers, Publishers And Movie Crew) / Suggest Bestselling Titles And Authors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Publishers And Authors by Govvy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
I did observed that there are good Publisher willing to help authors get their books published. On the other hand, there are authors searching for good publishers to publish their work. Hence, this thread is to create a platform whereby authors can get good publishers and vice versa.

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=157411970987632&refid=17
Re: Publishers And Authors by PrettySpicey(f): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
I am a non-published romance writer waiting to meet a publisher.
Re: Publishers And Authors by gbengalite(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
StreetPub is an online Publishing Helper.
They publisher anywhere book is available online.

PrettySpicey: I am a non-published romance writer waiting to meet a publisher.

You can give it a shot.
For some of our past published books check the page

www.facebook.com/StreetPubLtd
@streetPubLtd
Re: Publishers And Authors by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Am a female writer hoping to get published one day.although I hav no finance,I cover up for that in talent..started writting since I was 8...I nid a good publisher pls!!!!!
Re: Publishers And Authors by naijacutee(f): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
ENIMONEY: Am a female writer hoping to get published one day.although I hav no finance,I cover up for that in talent..started writting since I was 8...I nid a good publisher pls!!!!!
If your really as good as you say you are, and your books are ready for the international market (proofread, and already with a cover) volumes.com.ng will publish your book on Amazon at no charge, if you're willing to split the profit from Amazon sales. You can contact pub@volumes.com.ng if interested.
Re: Publishers And Authors by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2013
Wow,tanx...I will do that exactly,I hope it works...
naijacutee:
If your really as good as you say you are, and your books are ready for the international market (proofread, and already with a cover) volumes.com.ng will publish your book on Amazon at no charge, if you're willing to split the profit from Amazon sales. You can contact pub@volumes.com.ng if interested.
Re: Publishers And Authors by Govvy(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Repository And A Samsung Galaxy Tab (7.0 Plus) Give-away / Chemistry Article Writer Wanted / Short Of Cash? Lack Enough Money To Achieve Your Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.