Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain (25164 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Man Dies After “excessive Drinking” In Abuja (Photo) / Man Dies In Drinking Competition At A Funeral In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Mustymohd2: 11:48pm On Jul 21, 2013
ARE U A LEARNER...
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by cold(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2013
khattab02: How addicted a society we have become that we dont mind the effects and consequences of the harms of Alcohol? Both Islam and Christanity prohibit it but yet many are so ignorant and joke about it.Alcohol is the root cause of several problems facing society. The statistics of soaring crime rates increasing instances of mental illness and millions of broken homes throughout the world bear mute testimony to the destructive power of Alcohol.It is the only DISEASE SOLD IN BOTTLE.
Guy take a chill pill,no need to split hairs ok.You can tell us about the health issues related to alcohol but please leave religion out of it.After all,the first known alcoholic in recorded history was Jesus.Not content with drinking water after exhausting the alcohol available at a party decided to turn water to more alcohol.Islam also talks about alcohol in paradise.Not bottles but rivers flowing with alcohol Surat number 47,verse 15!So what gives?
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by 190: 12:14am On Jul 22, 2013
chidindufrank: They no get Albruku or groundnut to give am sharp sharp
grin grin grin

or peakmilk with garri and water drink grin grin
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Tonygi(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2013
chidindufrank: They no get Albruku or groundnut to give am sharp sharp
arwuuff da ruin bele. If its nija dem go say winch don kill am
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by ektbear: 2:57am On Jul 22, 2013
Pyrrhic victory.
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by yommyphresh(m): 5:32am On Jul 22, 2013
gunuvi:
You are very correct, I was on my 6th bottles of Harp lager beer. You wan come join?
you were really drunk. 6th bottle*s* gan ni!
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Adek15(m): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2013
Esdb: I'm sure lucifer is making him drink Acid in hell.
and who told u lucifer is d commander of hell
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by KaceeDcontrol(m): 6:16am On Jul 22, 2013
flymyq: For Real I don't think 6lit is up to 6bottles of stars abi I no work for UAC nii where we have half lit/ 1 litre cups of ice creams
Iti, 6 litres of star is about 8 bottles
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by maigemuu: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2013
d guy 4 use alomo b4 d competition proper...
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2013
Just 6 litres? Haba! Benin gals dey cancel gallons on a regs na! Awon learners!
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by SugaryBelle(f): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2013
With this i wonder if El Guapo will still wana continue with the drinking competition at CFCfan's villa...
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by true2talk(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2013
Guy, since you fit finish more than that in just 12 mins, why not go spain embassy for visa and tell them say you wan go do drinking competition. undecidedGuy, since you fit finish more than that in just 12 mins, why not go spain embassy for visa and tell them say you wan go do drinking competition.
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by true2talk(m): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2013
Guy, I think you are the one that really need to take a chill pill, because I don't see reason why you should be misinterpreting What he said as per xtianity and islam in terms of win or alcohol. You better don't mislead people the same way some have.
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by lovelyayo(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2013
His statue shd be built in front of the bar! and a beer named after him Idiot angry
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Paulonminyi: 10:05am On Jul 22, 2013
Champion
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Kelvin4life: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2013
tjark1: His statue shd be built in front of the bar! and a beer named after him Idiot angry
U are right.
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by Osasemma(f): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2013
lol just 6 litres? Lol 9ja I hail thee.Edo boy of 12yrs will take more than that n notin go happen.his time was up. Or mayb he is not use to drinking n he had to do it for the prize. Kai. What a terrible death.I hope he makes heaven
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by ikechemez(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2013
May be he took the poisonous beer now in east.
I recommend Life Beer Next Time or rather in H.......
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by egeoffery: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2013
Why should reasonable men go into such competition. Quite unfortunate that he will no longer live with his award.
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by notinmege: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2013
There is a way that seemeth wide and nice, but d end thereof is d..............n!
Look b4 u leap.
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by henboy01(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
So europeans self get this philosophy "instead make beer waste,make belle burst"...lol
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by bclipse(f): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2013
His reward awaits him I cn imagine we're his goin to his angels wold giv him more ova der lol dats if he gets to d gates of heaven lol.I dint say anytin oo did I....?
Re: Man Dies After Winning Beer Drinking Competition In Spain by judedwriter(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2013
This the first time I am hearing of someone dying to overdose of beer; naija we strong past spain o! Trust some of us can do that without winking. Who goes first?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Wine: A Different Kind Of Beverage (with Pictures) / Meet My Low Budget Rice And Innocent Veggie Stew. / Learn How To Prepare Afang Soup Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.