Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg (11169 Views)

Daylight Corruption In Immigration Office, Ibadan / Nigerian Visa Na Daylight Robbery / Picture of Broad Street - Lagos (1951) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by bigfather(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2008
South Africa is really turning to a DANGER ZONE !

Her name was Stacy Wilson and she was just 21 years old. Little did she know that when she boarded a minibus that fateful afternoon of Monday the 11th that she was minutes away from being executed. Her only crime being the refusal of the advances of her murderer (Shorn Samuel). Reports say that the man accosted Stacy in the Leeward Bus Terminal Monday evening during rush hour when there were hundreds of people around. She brushed off his advances and boarded a mini-van. The man disappeared and came back soon afterwards with rope and a sword. He pulled her from the van and started his attack, cutting of a wrist and struck her head. The head did not fall. People on the scene reported that he allegedly held the neck and sawed off the head with the sword. Stacy's mother, Emelia Nanton, said that Shorn who is a distant relative had hounded Stacy for about a year now and kept saying that she was his wife. "After we told him to stop coming around here, he would become angry and said that I was blocking him from Stacy," Police responded within minutes but were too late to save Stacy but they apprehended the man, dispersed the crowd, and secured the crime scene ,
Check attachment for pics ! shocked

Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by RampantT(f): 10:22pm On May 24, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked"
sick. . .I think I just threw up my lunch
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 24, 2008
oh my gawd,a 21 year old girl,just wasted like dat cry cry cry
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by bigfather(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2008
That place is a no go area !
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by 4Him1(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2008
what kind of country is this?
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 24, 2008
what kind of country is this?

ive been asking maself that question

a 21 yr old little girl,who im sure is about to start enjoying life,just ended her journey like that cry cry

south africa has been known for distributing AIDS now i think they've decided to change to human slaughtering sad
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by 4Him1(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2008
maybe they shld just go back under apartheid.
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 24, 2008
@4him
like seriously

@bigfather

if not for d love i have for dat ur sweet angel on ur profile u for no find am funny today, grin grin grin grin grin two of us for dig am today, grin grin angry dis na d kain pics wey person dey see wey i no go get mouth to chop for tendays,sleep self i doubt if i go fit sleep cry embarassed

wetin carry me come dis section sef
sad
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by ololade34(f): 10:51pm On May 24, 2008
How could someone do this to another human being, poor girl  cry, how am i going to sleep now!!!!
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by bigfather(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2008
jennykadry:

@bigfather

if not for d love i have for that your sweet angel on your profile u for no find am funny today, grin grin grin grin grin two of us for dig am today, grin grin angry this na d kain pics wey person dey see wey i no go get mouth to chop for tendays,sleep self i doubt if i go fit sleep cry embarassed

wetin carry me come this section sef
sad

Abeg my sister make you nor vex jare,the thing really got me wondering why these south africans are really getting aggresive now a days ! If na for Naija the the thing happen,we nor go rest and to think that the world cup will still hold there ?!
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by kenflipper(m): 11:23pm On May 24, 2008
That country is completely insane. I m wondering what takes people to the land of evil
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by bigfather(m): 11:30pm On May 24, 2008
kenflipper:

That country is completely insane. I m wondering what takes people to the land of evil

Abi o and one funny thing was that this happened while people were passing by and not a single soul challenged the guy. Hmmm, i trust my naija people.
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by dnative(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2008
Nna abeg leave naija people if na dat one - how many people challenge the one for kano, kaduna and bauchi - or how e take different from the one here ?
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by bigfather(m): 11:58pm On May 24, 2008
dnative:

Nna abeg leave naija people if na that one - how many people challenge the one for kano, kaduna and bauchi - or how e take different from the one here ?

That one nor be religious riot ? It wasn't an individual thing like this. And remember it was a reprisal attack that infuriated the riot then.
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by Dantecmu(m): 5:30am On May 25, 2008
The issue now should be how best can that MAN be killed? Any Suggestions cry cry cry cry cry
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by bigfather(m): 6:33am On May 25, 2008
Dantecmu:

The issue now should be how best can that MAN be killed? Any Suggestions cry cry cry cry cry

Same way of course !
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by manmustwac(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2008
the guy must have a serious problem. He must be a jealous self centered control freak who deserves to be punished exactly the same way
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 25, 2008
@siena

lol,and d place looks like south africa,with all those dark blacky people on d scene grin grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by onyekang1(f): 11:15am On May 27, 2008
shocked shocked shocked this is pathetic, wat a wasted life.
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by Bossman(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2008
Yes. Totally insane! Regardless that it happened in 2006, it's still unbelievable. And, it's probably still as dangerous today.
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by holythug(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2008
where is d love [size=80pt]?[/size]
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by TJC: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2008
Firstly I would like to send my sincerest condolences to the family members of Stacy Wilson.
This act was a very good example of inhuman and brutal Behaveour.

Most of the facts about this story is true except for one crucial point (to me) and this is that this Brutal murder did NOT happen in Hillbrow South Africa!!!

It happened on a little island called Vincention Capital in Kingstown.

The sad thing about Murder and many other is, that things like this happen everywhere around the world!! In every country, in every state etc.

Please go and have a look at Tourism websites about South Africa and you will see Why people come to SA , and why they love it!! I am not oblivious to the fact that there is crime and a lot of things going on in this country, but there a lot of other thing happening in other countries that are just as bad or most of the times even worse. This article was placed purely for sensationalism and with no regard for the family members. Open your eyes to all the positive thing around you. May its time for all of us to stop riding on sensationalism and look for the truth!!!!
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by krama(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2008
Oh my God!!!
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by murtalaa(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2008
The criminal shud be punish the way Qur'an and bible stated. EYE FOR EAR FOR EAR,
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2008
I saw that earlier this year.

What a waste of a young life. sad
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by busybein: 1:41am On Dec 31, 2008
Siena:

I saw that earlier this year.

What a waste of a young life. sad

happy new yr in advance siena
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 31, 2008
^^^ Thanks BB, same to you.
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by busybein: 2:11am On Dec 31, 2008
Thanks siena
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by chyk91(m): 3:33am On Dec 31, 2008
omg, what kind of murder is this.
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by UNIB(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2009
goddamn, that was shit, he can't finish that mission if it where to be in states surrounded with citizens having pistols ,short guns for their personal protections ( i notice you said '' He pulled her from the van and started his attack, cutting of a wrist and struck her head. The head did not fall. People on the scene reported that he allegedly held the neck and sawed off the head with the sword), you see, these are some reasons why Nigeria should give citizens license for personal arm (security reason), watching people bn executed illegally by some dumb ass holes is the act of insane that can be put to an end easily if the people doing it have in mind others around may have guns to intervene easily angry angry angry
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by moonraker(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2009
and they say nigeria or lagos to be specfic is a dangerous city. mehn, Bleep those bitches.

we have agberos, lastma & one chance (which by the way yu get robbed not not killed) not street killers.
Re: This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg by RSA(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2009
Fucken liars this incident happened somewhere in the west indies not south africa you morons.Google the names there,lazy bastards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Real Lagos / How To Become A Permanent Residence In Canada / I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.