Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,704 members, 7,945,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:19 PM

You Are The Greatest Mistake I’ve Made In Recent Time – Funke Akindele’s Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are The Greatest Mistake I’ve Made In Recent Time – Funke Akindele’s Hubby (1628 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Dancer, Kaffy Half Unclad In Recent Photos / Linda Ikeji Reveals Cleavage In Recent Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are The Greatest Mistake I’ve Made In Recent Time – Funke Akindele’s Hubby by londonrivals: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
As you all know, popular Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele [aka Jenifa], has said she bears no grudge for her estranged husband, Mr Kehinde Almaroof Oloyede. She said also she has learnt from her mistakes in her crashed marriage to him.

She says she's ready to move on, irrespective of what has happened:
“Yes my marriage has crashed. Let the people who are laughing at me continue laughing. My job, after all, is to make people laugh. Let those who are without sins or mistakes cast the first stone. Let them continue judging me. God is the overall judge; He is the one I look up to,” she had said.

“It’s my private life. I know I am a public figure but I am entitled to some privacy, at least. What has happened has happened; no one is beyond mistakes. I will take corrections from this and apply where necessary from now on. I bear Mr. Kehinde Oloyede no ill feelings,” Akindele stated.
Meanwhile, Funke Akindele has removed her estranged husband's name, Oloyede, from all her social media account names especially Facebook and Twitter.

The man had last Monday, posted a message on his Facebook page, announcing their breakup:
“It’s with heavy heart that I am announcing the separation of me and my wife, Mrs. Olufunke Akindele. We’ve both agreed to go our separate ways because of irreconcilable differences. We are still best of friends and we would forever remain good friends.”

Mr Oloyede followed it with another negative post:
“Am doing just fine and getting along without you. Don’t need you anymore in my life. You are the greatest mistake I have made in recent time.”

SOURCE - www.metronaija.com/you-are-the-greatest-mistake-ive-made-in-recent-time-funke-akindeles-husband/
Re: You Are The Greatest Mistake I’ve Made In Recent Time – Funke Akindele’s Hubby by yemi2plus(m): 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
Post the hubby facebook page make i read am myself, i nor dey for all this yeye links
Re: You Are The Greatest Mistake I’ve Made In Recent Time – Funke Akindele’s Hubby by 3ace(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2013
These two people should just keep shut and move on. What sort of pity party is this? The more you do this, the more they mock you so, just move on.
Re: You Are The Greatest Mistake I’ve Made In Recent Time – Funke Akindele’s Hubby by Wendyslim(f): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
Ohhhhh why is dis happening to my role model,
Re: You Are The Greatest Mistake I’ve Made In Recent Time – Funke Akindele’s Hubby by Excel30: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
This Kendu self na basket mouth ooooooooo,how him go say funke b him biggest mistake.Na waa ooooooo
Re: You Are The Greatest Mistake I’ve Made In Recent Time – Funke Akindele’s Hubby by ohisola(f): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Did he just say Mrs Funke Akindele
Re: You Are The Greatest Mistake I’ve Made In Recent Time – Funke Akindele’s Hubby by Miraclebaby1109: 12:07am On Jul 22, 2013
Pity her sha, anyway we all knew it wont work right from the beginning. Snatching another woman's husband hun nawa. All the best to her sha. Person marry nah problem person no marry people go sey person go soon clock menopause. God help us oo

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Vs Lil Kim: Who Rocked This Revealing Outfit Better? / Na Waoh!!!! Nigerian & African Richest Still Using Bold 2 Sold For 11k / Meet And See Pictures Of The Real-life Goddesses Whose Feet Don't Touch D Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.