Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

"I’m Single Because Too Many Girls Broke My Heart" - Ice Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m Single Because Too Many Girls Broke My Heart" - Ice Prince (1682 Views)

Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo / Nollywood Actress Angela Philips; I Am Single Because Men Are Not Bold Enough / I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I’m Single Because Too Many Girls Broke My Heart" - Ice Prince by arthur2k6: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
So said Iceprince in an interview with Tribune, 3 days ago.
Iceprince got to share why he's still single, and what his kind of woman acts like.

Excerpts from the interview.

Why are you still single?
Because too many girls broke my heart.

What kind of woman tickles your fancy?
Just a woman that’s real and not scared to fight for her man.

What is your most expensive item?
The most expensive item I own is my Range Rover.

Source: Naijagaga

FB:www.facebook.com/naijagaga
Re: "I’m Single Because Too Many Girls Broke My Heart" - Ice Prince by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2013
Range rover is most expensive shocked

Guy u need an upgrade.

My cruise shipis my own most expensive cheesy.

Free ride for whoever want to.

Venue: hourtin plage
Re: "I’m Single Because Too Many Girls Broke My Heart" - Ice Prince by slimyem: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
Many girls are single because you broke their heart too. Its a fair deal. cool
Re: "I’m Single Because Too Many Girls Broke My Heart" - Ice Prince by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sadly foolish Nigerian Ladies who can't read between the line will believe this and rush all around to "Mend his heart".
If they can see the "Fight for her man" part and reflect they will see clearly an unrepentant player who expects to keep women around and its the girlfriends responsibility to be fighting off women, not for him to decide to be responsible.
Re: "I’m Single Because Too Many Girls Broke My Heart" - Ice Prince by nke001: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
Right from the dayz of john the baptist until now, All I do hear is dat " HE broke my heart! ". So, tinz has changed!

Newtons 3rd law of luv_motion.
Re: "I’m Single Because Too Many Girls Broke My Heart" - Ice Prince by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
debrief08: Sadly foolish Nigerian Ladies who can't read between the line will believe this and rush all around to "Mend his heart".
If they can see the "Fight for her man" part and reflect they will see clearly an unrepentant player who expects to keep women around and its the girlfriends responsibility to be fighting off women, not for him to decide to be responsible.

You are right!
Re: "I’m Single Because Too Many Girls Broke My Heart" - Ice Prince by arthur2k6: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
he might b right
Re: "I’m Single Because Too Many Girls Broke My Heart" - Ice Prince by Brimmie(m): 6:43am On Jul 22, 2013
[size=20]Aboki.. grin Swag, Commercial, Nice Delivery, You've Got It All!! Give d'Up For J-Town Boi!! **still feeling V.I.P Track**[/size]
Re: "I’m Single Because Too Many Girls Broke My Heart" - Ice Prince by bclipse(f): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2013
winkEya kpele bt u forgot to tall us hw many hearts u ve broken lately

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh In Trouble As Movie Producers, Directors Stop Giving Her Roles / My Exclusive Interview With Jaydon Anderson 'mister Africa Int'l 2013' / Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 31 Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.