Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,389 members, 7,929,225 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

Consistence Rain During OSUN OSHOGBO Festival. What Is Ur Belief Towards Dis? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Consistence Rain During OSUN OSHOGBO Festival. What Is Ur Belief Towards Dis? (761 Views)

Artificial Rain Making: How Is It Done? / Ile-ife - The Cradle Of Yoruba Race, Fact, Myth And Belief / Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consistence Rain During OSUN OSHOGBO Festival. What Is Ur Belief Towards Dis? by bambam50(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2013
I've noticed it, that in every year whenever the Osun Osogbo the river goddess festival holds, there should be heavy and consistent rain. And someone told me that, the rain are signified to the power of Osun river deity. So, how true is this and what do you know about the river, deity and the festival?
Re: Consistence Rain During OSUN OSHOGBO Festival. What Is Ur Belief Towards Dis? by Emmyk(m): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2013
It's not natural.
We have people who really can make rain fall or halt it.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her How Much I Paid As Her Dowry / Pre-colonial Traditional Architectures Of Nigeria / Ijaws Of Ghana & Igbos Of Equotorial Guinea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.