Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Star Of David Planetary Alignment July 22 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Star Of David Planetary Alignment July 22 2013 (3082 Views)

The Unheard Story Of David And Goliath / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Of David Planetary Alignment July 22 2013 by Kei144(m): 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2013
On 22 July, 2013 there are six planets aligning in astrological terms – Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Pluto, Neptune and the Moon. Viewed on an astrological chart it will be seen as the star of David. Some people say that something good or bad will happen on that day.

http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/eschatology_files/Star.pdf
Re: Star Of David Planetary Alignment July 22 2013 by Kei144(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
The 144,000 of Bible’s book of Revelation will arise between now and Rosh Hashanah (September 5). These descendants of ancient Israelites will now come to spiritual prominence. Towards Rosh Hashanah, the 144,000 will congregate with Jesus on Mount Zion in heaven (Re 14:1). They come back to earth to preach the end-time gospel of the kingdom. Te beginning of their ministry marks the beginning of biblical end time. They form the woman of Revelation 12. As soon as they commence their ministry, the dragon of Revelation 12 begins work on earth. He will work through the man that will eventually manifest as the Antichrist.

In 2008, I had a dream in which I saw a newspaper with headline, “Angela Merkel will be in trouble in October”. The Antichrist will arise in Germany. Last month, I was in a dream and I knew that I was in Germany. I needed to cross a large river or lagoon in order to get to a major city that I was interested in. As I crossed the river in a small boat, the boat that I was in intersected with another boat going in another direction. Two of the occupants of the other boat were huge men and I understood that one of them was Hitler going to take over power. When I woke up from the dream, I knew that the spirit that was in Hitler is going back to Germany.
Re: Star Of David Planetary Alignment July 22 2013 by Kei144(m): 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
Are you a descendant of ancient Israelites? And you want to be included in the 144,000? The following ebook is very helpful.

http://freepdfhosting.com/547d3f1347.pdf

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Abandon Me? / What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? / Two Questions For NL Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.