Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,906 members, 7,966,357 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:14 PM

TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters (32065 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / TB Joshua Is Not Behind Al-mustapha's Release - Response To SaharaReporters / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by na2day(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Nnkan nla,
Ma lo nsele,
Iyanu laye
Ah! Nnkan nbe

History has a way of repeating itself!

I have a strong sense of dejavu now,
Where have I seen this before?
Where?

Aha!
I remember, yes I remember!

Russia 1907
Tsar Nicholas II. - GEJ
Tsarina Alexandra - PEJ
Tsarevich Alexei. - 9JA
Grigory Rasputin. - TBJ

We all know how that ended!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by orji63(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2013
That's why he paid him a courtesy call at his release.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2013
Sources have told SaharaReporters that last week’s “judicial decision” which set free of murder charges Hamza Al-Mustapha, the former Chief Security Officer to late Nigerian dictator, Sanni Abacha, is owed to President Goodluck Jonathan, who was following a “spiritual” fortune-telling that would enable him to win the 2015 election....

...In addition, Mr. Joshua has also told Mr. Jonathan if he is to win in 2015, he needs to bring back to Nigeria James Ibori, the former Delta State governor who is currently serving a 13-year jail term in the United Kingdom.

grin grin grin

*falls off Niger Bridge*
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Omen100(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2013
I think I have seen this movie before, please who can help me with the name of the movie again, ok I dey come make I go shit with my guys

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2013
I know Al M. didn't go to T.B cos he's seen the light. I believe parts of this.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2013
Religion is the greatest tool of oppressing feeble mind.

So because the story involve religious leader, it automatically becomes lie....the feeble mind and those day light thief must bow before our god of men

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by drnairalov: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2013
naaaa Jonathan.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by ayusco85(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2013
Everything is possible in Nigeria.
**in Barney stinson's voice "Nothing and everything is POSSIMPABLE"**
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Provie(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2013
Oh SR my former darling! See how the mighty has fallen! Is it TBJ dat made Mustapha the prosecution's star witness to discredit his own Statement to d police? Mustapha was tried in a court of Law & not in a court of Sentiment, Propaganda & Falsehood like SR.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Phonon: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2013
This T.B. Joshua is becoming something else..........Who is this guy really?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by ritux: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2013
[size=38pt]SAHARA REPORTERS!!![/size]
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Fuadx1(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2013
It seem some commentators in nairaland are being paid to project the image of GEJ as they can't see anything wrong with him.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by vizboy(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2013
When I saw the source I didnt bother to read.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Lordleno(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2013
This is Bullshit
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by theripper3: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2013
News like dis should be confined to one "ile kewu". Completely incongrous.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by AdviserGeneral: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2013
The news is junk one its reported by Saharareporters
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Lovine: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2013
Haters who hate the Prophet will now be happy to open their dirty mouth the more, WE ALL KNOW THIS IS NOT TRUE, if this lies are true why did he recently prophesied that soonest there will be protest or revolution in Nigeria to start with? Fake reporters
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by stantob(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2013
Only a child wouldn't know that G.E.J will remain in power till 2019.This is a calculated game which is giving a positive answer.It was calculated back in the days of O.B.J.The only thing that can stop him is revolution,and the question still is,who will start the revolution?G.E.J will even do the worst to retain power.Power intoxicates and absloute power intoxicates absolutely.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by jafsumar07: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2013
Sahara reporters @ it again...hmmm
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by HOMF: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2013
pls guyz look b4 u leap o! Tbj is a man of God o, so dat u won't ruin ur future
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by bumtos(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2013
where sahara get the news from? Someone needs to examined this sahara himself.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by mployer(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2013
kolor:

Huh
Neva mind, the OP just changed it
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by rozayx5(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by brosun(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2013
Phonon: This T.B. Joshua is becoming something else..........Who is this guy really?
This report all seems cooked up to me. Someone in this thread called it "tales by moonlight". I call it the apotheosis of yellow journalism. Only the non-discerning will be taken in by it, and begin to take it out on a man you don't even know his side of the matter. That something is in the news does not make it credible for us to take it out on Prophet T.B. Joshua. For all I care this story is all made up simply because Al Mustapha paid a visit to T.B. Joshua soon after his release. Did you not read the reasons Al Mustapha gave for the visit, which T.B. Joshua himself confirmed to the media? Let's stop passing judgement or condemning when we have no proofs!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2013
Knowing that ours is a nation where politics and the pulpit are two sides of the same coin, I refuse to dismiss T.B Joshua's involvement in these proceedings out of hand cheesy

frosbel: 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2011
[img]http://img.modernghana.com/thumb.aspx?img=XGltYWdlc1xjb250ZW50XHR4NWJyZjFycWxfcGF0aWVuY2Vqb25hdGhhbjYuanBnfDY2MHwxLzE2LzIwMTE=[/img]

The church is ground and pillar of truth. Folks attend church services for different reasons; but a unique feature among all church goers is that they go there to meet a need. Nevertheless need vary from one individual to another, while some go to church to fellowship with God and satisfy their spiritual needs; others attend church services with the prospect of landing a husband or wife. For some others, church is place to network and display their latest wares.

Among these aforementioned, none, attend church services in disguise, which begs the question, why Nigeria`s first lady, Patience Goodluck Jonathan has to conceal her identity each time she visits T.B. Joshua`s Synagogue Church of All Nations.

The President's wife, Patience, has met with T.B. Joshua three times, since she became first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria.

A highly placed source within the church who preferred to remain anonymous, said,

“Though the president had not met with Joshua for any reason since he became the first citizen of the country, his wife had visited the church three times”.

According to the source, the first lady's interest in the man of God began when he accurately predicted the death of the former President, Umar Musa Yar'Adua, the week he was rushed from Nigeria to a hospital in Saudi Arabia.Prophet Joshua in his usual prayer session that afternoon told the congregation and Nigerians to pray for the soul of the President.

He also told them that the country needed prayers because he was saw darkness enveloping her as he was looking at a basket covered with the colours of the Nigeria flag.

Before the former President fell ill and when he was persuading the militants of the Niger Delta region of the country to accept his amnesty offer, TB Joshua had stated that the militants were only fighting because they were oblivious of God's plan for them. According to him, somebody from the region would emerge on the seat of power unexpectedly.

“So as someone who was favored by the prophesy, the woman decided to sometimes visit the church whenever the need arose.

The source also confides that the second time the first lady visited the church was when her husband became the substantive president and the Prophet was said to have declared that Jonathan would later be interested in the presidency and that his decision to contest might pitch the southern part of the country against the north.

He therefore warned the president not to declare any intention till the after August this year.

“If you remember, the president was lukewarm to the issue of his ambition and he left Nigerians guessing his future moves.

“It was because of the prophesy that he delayed. And you could see what has been happening in the political environment even before he declared his willingness to contest for presidency,” the source said.

She visited not too long ago and has been in communicating with the Prophet. But is it a crime for a person to be religious in Nigeria?” The source asked.

However, the first lady's visit had always been shrouded by her.It was learnt that she always visited the church with only two security operatives and this had been giving the Lagos state secret security service, SSS some concern.

The operatives, the source say, are concerned of her safety and as a result, they had asked the church to compile the list of both local and foreign politicians and political office holders who visit the church.

However, the list is still being prepared.

https://www.nairaland.com/586858/patience-jonathan-secret-visits-t.b
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by malele(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2013
Wetin person ear no go hear for 9ja
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Cleopatranwa(f): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2013
if d story is true, maybe there's a Lil benefit for us o! Cuz if actually TB Joshua is now Jonathan's advicer, its better than dat Reuben Agbati abi wetin be his name?! . Atleast,TB Joshua will be quoting Bible n "positive" PROPHECIES. And if Jonathan needs more men of God that will give him Moral n wise advice, and never mislead him, he should come consult my Papa Joshua Talena of Shepherd's House Assembly!
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by kliq(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2013
Indeed! After 14 long yrs....wat were they waiting for?
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by mallmum: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2013
we achieve in proportion to what we attempt. the
reason why people are POOR is they Pass Over
Oppportunities Repeatedly..THE RE is a platform I
BELONG to for over a year. they help me to LEARN
more in order to EARN more, they have provided
me SOURCE OF MULTIPLE StREAMS OF
INCOME.. do not ignore this... OPPORTUNITIES
SOMETIMES COME IN WAYS WE DON'T
UNDERSTAND.
you can check m c d a v ei. n v e s t. c o m
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by mesejudith: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2013
wink i lack comment ;i lack comment
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by Omexonomy: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2013
Ngwakwe: It seems Nigeria is now occupying number one position in media freedom as in world ranking.

Thanks for democracy with a mere civilian in control.
that is why we need osamabuhari to come and kill all the jounalist in nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua Behind Al-mustapha's Release - SaharaReporters by oloriooko(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2013
i never knew that sahara report is a collection of gullible half baked hooligans who put up trash in form of journalism to gain recognition.
nonsense angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / FG Approves N86.50k As Petrol Pump Price / FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.