Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh (25230 Views)

A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by RedCard1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Just like I said earlier, there's going to be a twitter war. Tonto's Mouth runs faster than Android OS. Bleached out classless mistress. Low-budget Nicki Minaj truly. We dust her off once again.
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
angel TI:

there is absolutely nothing to love about her now. I remember the first time I saw this girl on screen. she lookd so pretty with her clean skin but now, its another story.

Infact, on behalf of seun and nairaland, we dust tonto!

Sorry to disappoint U. I LOVE HER

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by purpinkx(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2013
ebucha: Inyanya is so pathetic. Must u answer every question?
seconded ... Who le Bleep even asked the question
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by enomakos(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2013
dust her off
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by Nten: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Must this girl of a toto reply every gaddamn comment directed @ her. This 1 na psycho o!
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by xerxes456(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
enioladeran: grin grin grin grin grin

Thats called hitting d nail on d head
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by sallyBinta(f): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Oh hw I hate tonto dike...chei
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by addicted268(f): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
angel TI:

there is absolutely nothing to love about her now. I remember the first time I saw this girl on screen. she lookd so pretty with her clean skin but now, its another story.

Infact, on behalf of seun and nairaland, we dust tonto!
....And dine with mama purity! tongue cheesy
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by Alohababy: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
I think is right time we (FANS) stop giving them the attention they need.
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by Sike(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Alohababy: I think is right time we (FANS) stop giving them the attention they need.
Seconded.
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by otodeluxe(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
Wait!! Let's face facts. Between Iyanya and Tonto dikeh whose sound pain pass?
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by mrofficial(m): 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
pro01: Low-budget Nicki Minaj.

Lol. Now that's harsh.
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by ikesim: 1:27am On Jul 23, 2013
cheesy
Mynd_44: What a waste. The both of them need to find where the mute button is and shut the hell up. I like it when you voice out your issues with someone but when you start doing "controlled release" of those issues, you sound like what you are, a broken record.

The both of them are acting like a 5 month old puppy who has discovered that chasing its tail is a the next best thing to food.

e be like say e dey pain u bros say dat guy dey chop the thing wey u dey chop for dreams cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by horlabiyi(m): 5:19am On Jul 23, 2013
K
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by Erifenz: 6:35am On Jul 23, 2013
Ok
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by bolayei: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2013
The reply simply implies that, Iyanya didn't dump her instead she dumped him in a bad way and he is upset about it....except tonto herself no sabi the meaning of her sentence
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by bolayei: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Lol, please take out the N in her first name lol to to decay
Fadelex: tonto decay again for front page...I guess she be co-owner of nairaland
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by arhyur(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
LoL, he didn't av to respont 2 that tho. LoL@Tonto decay
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by vickysmilez(f): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
PrettyGaby: one good thing bout tonto- she no send at all. buh, seems like all the parties involved have diahrroea of the mouth
dats wat I use to tink b4, but if she no send den Y is she respondn?
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by bebechuks: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Juell: Hmm.......I think Tonto is actually the one pained, Tonto better change her ways else she'll end up a lonely woman the clock is ticking.
tell her oooo Tontoh is d one in real sh*t nd pained!
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by ideylaff: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Abu Mikey: Tontolet!!! Badoo Babe cheesy

LOL, Dbanj said Tonto will blow if he signs her to his record label,

Who Dbanj, KSwitch or Kanye. Lol
Re: Iyanya Sounds Pained - Tonto Dikeh by stargalameena: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Who wouldn't dust her off!! Her own is bcomin too much!! I fink she nids help ir probably smtn to kip her busy...if movie producers dnt wnt to use her again,she shld go nd further...nyanya sef sabi fyn trouble shaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elizabeth Danjuma Had 2 Holes In Her Heart - Caroline Danjuma On Her Daughter / Mohbad: Naira Marley, Sam Larry Regain Freedom / Women And Men Belong In The Kitchen - Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.