Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,450 members, 7,974,838 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:48 AM

Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? (27817 Views)

Ezinne Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria 2013 Releases Stunning New Photos / Anna Banner's Pictures Before MBGN 2013 / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Miss Nigeria 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by BiggJ: 2:42am On Jul 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Oron in Akwa-Ibom State. But my mum is from the main Calabar town in Cross River

CHOI oron gal CHOI,abeg pm me ohhhh.i lik oron dem die.abeg pm me ohhh, ♍Ɣ bloood is boiling,abeg sum1 shuld get me cool water wit ice blood,chai ohhh ♍Ɣ whole body is on fire oron gals ohh,abeg mke una bring Đ‎aT̶̲̥̅ water fast na.

Wich state again? Ohh akwa ibom,na him b say ♍Ɣ blood don boil n high blood.
Jst c as ♍Ɣ leg d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ move wit out me moving it.dis na wen i neva c dis gal yet ohh.

i nid emergency wen i wan go c d gal face to face ohhh.

i jst cnt sit on ♍Ɣ seat again,e d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do ♍Ɣ 4 bdy,lik Đ‎aT̶̲̥̅ tin guys una suppose knw,lik to d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ carry wetin i no suppose carry.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by BiggJ: 2:45am On Jul 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Lol! yes it's from my mum's side

Chai U̶̲̥̅̊ cum fair join,

Hw i go take radiat d heat from ♍Ɣ bdy ohh.dis gal pls pm me ohhhhh.pin 2865242a.

Temperature rising ohhhhhhhhhh.

i don fall from bed.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by BiggJ: 2:53am On Jul 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Her face. She has universal looks. That is she has a face that looks foreign and at the same time looks Nigerian.
Her skin. Haven't you noticed how flawless it is??
And who said she is not intelligent?? "fearful and fearless" is gramatically correct. Please google the two words and how they can be used for more information.

Miss Imo might have had more confidence, but she didn't have boobs! And I don't believe she was facially prettier.

Abeg no talk again i don L♡√c̷ U̶̲̥̅̊ already.

Wen dem tell me say U̶̲̥̅̊ fit fall in L♡√c̷ wit gel whr U̶̲̥̅̊ neva c b4,only tru ha post i no blive till today,i bin d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tink say does ppl na iti.nw ♍Ɣ eyes don clear.

As e b nw i no wan knw weda ur skin is spotless or nt,weda U̶̲̥̅̊ b beauty itsef, ♍Îşş ngo,or evn ♍Îşş fuel Đ‎aT̶̲̥̅ 1 na una pocket.as e b nw na U̶̲̥̅̊ b ♍Îşş ♍Îşş everything.

♍Îşş ngo na U̶̲̥̅̊
♍Îşş fuel subsidy na U̶̲̥̅̊
♍Îşş mdgn na U̶̲̥̅̊
♍Îşş world na U̶̲̥̅̊
♍Îşş country na U̶̲̥̅̊
♍Îşş state
♍Îşş earth na U̶̲̥̅̊

♍Îşş planet na U̶̲̥̅̊
♍Îşş diesel sowi ♍Îşş dam U̶̲̥̅̊ no sowi ♍Îşş damsel na.
Evn ♍Îşş moon sef na

U̶̲̥̅̊ go jst carry d wrld crown 4 hand sum inside Ghana most go bag.

Cuz as e b nw ♍Ɣ eyes d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ c only U̶̲̥̅̊ .

Abeg mke una help me giv dis gal all d ♍Îşş whr una knw 4 dis wrld.i don mention d ones i knw.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by BiggJ: 3:03am On Jul 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

But it's the truth. Have you seen any boobles Miss World or Miss universe. (esp Miss universe) I know people who are into these things so I know. Haven't you heard of Miss World/ miss universe contestants having implants and removing ribs to look curvier?
Miss Adamawa was prettier than Miss Imo. Very pretty girl. I saw her earlier pictures and I tripped!

Abeg no trip cuz na me d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kolo 4 u.ppl 4 narialand mke una knw now ohhhh.

i d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ nack drum i d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kolo 4 dis gal ohhhh.

As in real kolo.i cnt slp again.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by BiggJ: 3:05am On Jul 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

The bottom line is that beauty queens are not flat chested. They have to have reasonable flesh there.
Chikena!
You cannot be flat chested and curvy at the same time. Do you know the meaning of the word? It means having flesh in both front and back.

Abeg no teach dem,i knw Α̲̅♍.jst kip ur own 4 d Big j.chai.

Jst add me on BB.CHOI.i don fine wife lik play ohhh
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by BiggJ: 3:08am On Jul 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Gosh! Where did I say big boobs here o? I said there must be flesh there, meaning moderate size. Google the pictures of all the women you mentioned here and compare their boobs to Miss Imo's. You just want to argue and I'm tired aleady. I have told you guys the fact. just accept it.
Cheers

Abeg no vex me i b d 1st to accept d fact abeg.na fact abeg.

Mke una jst accept 4 dis gal na tru she talk.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 23, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Oron in Akwa-Ibom State. But my mum is from the main Calabar town in Cross River
You're lucky o. If you get married, the Governor will buy a car for you.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by olopan(m): 4:36am On Jul 23, 2013
Sweetlemon: Some people ehn!
Now let's take all your queries one by one.

1. This is the first time a Miss Bayelsa is winning a pageant hosted in Bayelsa state. So drop all this your "home state advantage" talk

2. Is Aishwraya Rai (not sure of the spelling) 6 ft tall with a slender frame and wide shoulders? Most Miss worlds and Universes do not necessarily have the model look. That's why most of them marry wealthy men after their reign.

3. "Fearful and fearless" means that the person is watchful and humble while being bold and courageous. Therefore the term is grammatically correct!

4. People are always complaining about MBGNs. I remember people criticizing Munachi and Adaeze. Bottom line. People just like to criticize. I watched that pageant. The only person I can say was cheated was miss Kogi. That girl should have been in top 5 instead of Miss Kaduna!

5. Back to Miss Imo, although she had carriage and the perfect model look, she doesn't have bosoms. Miss Adamawa is even prettier that her, I saw old photos of her before the pageant. A necessity for beauty pageants! Trust me, I know that. Most of the contestants this year were flat chested. That's what spoiled their chances.

6. Fine, Miss Bayelsa's carriage wasn't so good. But that is something that can and will be worked on. All the winners are usually put through finishing school. By the time you see her in public again, you will be proud to be a Nigerian.

Miss Bayelsa is a VERY pretty girl who has the advantage of having foreign looks. That's just the koko
end of stoey as you talk my mind
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by belicov(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2013
thinka2: Several controversies have trailed the emergence of 18-year-old Anna Ebiere Banner as the winner of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria beauty pageant. Originally from Bayelsa, representing Bayelsa and in a show hosted in Bayelsa, some Nigerians have simply cried "foul" about her victory at the competition. But that is not what I'm "branching" about.

The Miss Nigeria beauty pageant was incidentally held this month as well and Akudo Ezinne, a 22-year-old graduate emerged the winner. Who is your beauty pick between them both? More pics after the cut...

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1211919_TWO_QUEENS_1_jpg7f17b022c2511df7c8280762f0686038[/img]

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1210182_Miss_Bayelsa_jpg7865d86f7399b4e98af8f23e12e10b52[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Grg-gn1E35g/UexFEB65nsI/AAAAAAAACiw/BIcWo35uvtk/s400/miss+bayelsa+winner.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-4AhUMHinIB8/UdkGlv-wR3I/AAAAAAAABMI/9BOj_QAyE5s/s640/Miss+Nigeria.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-FwRKcKCnl78/UexE_NB-9gI/AAAAAAAACio/W6bAoeo4Ihs/s400/miss+nigeria+2013+winner.jpg[/img]

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/07/Miss-Nigeria-versus-MBGN.html
abeg joor the two queens are on point and dey deserve tew b crowned pls nothing like foul play abi she no fine for una eyes
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by belicov(m): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2013
olopan:
end of stoey as you talk my mind
sweetmum i support u 100 percent true talk jare no mind dese haters
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by vickysmilez(f): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2013
Bros Peter: Please this is not meant as an attack on the Yorubas.
Sorry to ask this but has any body of Yoruba extraction ever won a beauty award? Don't get me wrong, monkey wey no fine him mama still like am. Even though they may lack beauty but I still believe they give the best head. They suck it like they haven't eaten in days. I like my Yoruba girls die,chei!! They tend to make love like they are making a baby, I love dem die.
lmao grin
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Abagworo(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Why are Ibos so frustrated that an ibo girl( miss Imo) didn't win? This is bad sportsmanship.

If I recall clearly, yobo's wife looked just as fake with her fake contact lens, but y'all didnt see that then. Let me not even get on Munachi

Why are you all about Igbo this and Igbo that? I didn't see the MBGN show but it was a Bayelsan that told me she wasn't impressed with the outcome. Look beyond tribalism. Yobo's wife is pretty. Even her mum is prettier than them all.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by safarigirl(f): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2013
But wait o, so Ben Bruce and co still haven't realised that A LIGHT-SKINNED AFRICAN CAN NEVER WIN MISS WORLD?

Make dem dey pack all those yellow yellow brazilian-haired girls dey embarrass themselves while other Africans be taking true African Beauties

Akudo stands a higher chance of getting a Miss World Crown than that Anna Banner (even her name is Western)...I'm sure Akudo is even more intelligent, a 22-year old barrister, you wan try?

You can bet that the Miss Imo chic will go further in Miss Universe, Anna Banner will be EXTREMELY lucky to make the second round of Miss World

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by jpphilips(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2013
lurvy: [size=18pt] Wow!...Me again.... cant believe this!
Appearing again on the front page as the NUMBER 1 for two straight days!
Hardwork really pays, isnt it..?

But wait oh, Irrespective of where she comes from...The bayelsa girl is fine..
Infact both of them are worthy to represent Nigeria.

[/size]

hardwork on nairaland while seun smiles to the bank, you need jesus.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by lurvy: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
jp philips:

hardwork on nairaland while seun smiles to the bank, you need jesus.

@ Jp, If I dont work hard enough to keep Seun's site lively and attract traffic for people like you to vist, do you think Seun will still smile to the Bank...?
I dont think its a bad idea to help a fellow Nigerian to grow, or is it?
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Chiopatra: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
They are both beautiful,but I think Miss Bayelsas cheek is too big like ballon and pls Texas cow gal ansa dat big joe on heat undecided
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Vires: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
Miss Nigeria, she looks more natural and she looks more 18 (though she's 22) than Anna

They need to conduct MRI on Anna Banner to determine her true age, 18 keeee !!!!!!!
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by kaymyself: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2013
The ugliest girl for my street fine pass this bayelsa girl .mtcheeew.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by Sylviiluv(f): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abeg,miss Bayelsa na fine babe,it was nt judged by facial beauty alone.Miss imo alone knows why she did nt get the crown,simple
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Or MBGN 2013 : Who Is Your Beauty Pick? by kingbilly(f): 7:41pm On Dec 05, 2017
Hello guys please vote for Khadija Ahmed Younis, miss Yobe to help her win MissNigeria2017.

Vote by opening the link below and like the picture. The more the likes the higher her chances of winning.
https://instagram.com/p/BcQuiEqgyVO/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016 / Noble Igwe's Reply To Follower Who Complained About His Daughter's 'unkept' Hair / Timaya Twerks For His Mother In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.