Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,598 members, 7,934,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Would You Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do??? (972 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do??? by jworos(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
I WAS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS BABE,I LOVED HER,ALOT...ALTHOUGH SHE DATED MY FRIEND IN THE PAST,WE GOT CLOSE,ONE THING LED TO ANOTHER I FELL FOR HER AND SHE DID TOO,DISTANCE SEEMED NOT TO BE A BARRIER AS WE WERE ALWAYS IN CONTACT,THANKS TO SOCIAL NETWORKING...SHE WAS REALLY JEALOUS AND I AM NOT THE JEALOUS TYPE,AS MOST OF MY FRIENDS ARE MAINLY FEMALES,SHE SAW A PIC ON MY PHONE,OF A FRIEND OF MY TAKEN IN MY ROOM,I EXPLAINED SHE WAS JUST A FRIEND BUT SHE WOULD'NT LISTEN,SHE CALLED IT OFF,AFTER A WHILE (2WEEKS) SHE CAME BACK APOLOGISING,BUT I WAS STYLING SMALL SHA,BUH I FELL FOR IT,SOMETIME LATER HER EX MY FRIEND VISITED HER,THEY MET,DONT KNOW WERE,AND THEY DID STURVS I WOULD NEVER THOUGHT OF DOING WHILE DATING HER,NOT SEX SHA,SHE TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED,MY FRIEND TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED,HE SAID HE DID'NT KNOW WE WERE BACK TOGETHER...I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO,I'M CONFUSED OR SHOULD I JUST QUIETLY WALK AWAYADVICE NEEDED URGENTLY...
Re: What Would You Do??? by dBard: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2013
Walk like Johnnie walker n far away like Craig David
obviously u are just d rebound guy..
Man up son.. angry
Re: What Would You Do??? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
^^^so true. Rebound guy, you are welcome to this woman's world!
Re: What Would You Do??? by clemz85(m): 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2013
" rebound"
Re: What Would You Do??? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
Follow ur mind,nt ur heart oo.UR MIND!
Re: What Would You Do??? by Cholls(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
My brother forget girls for now...I can sense u r still a learner....engage your self in making money.
Re: What Would You Do??? by 25omega(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
well turn about is fair game

your so called friend is your frenemy because he didn't even wait for the paint to dry before he put some graffiti on that azz. I think you did the same to him.

Guy code
1. don't date your "friend's ex or sister
2. Don't fall for a woman who just broke up because chances are you will be the rebound
Re: What Would You Do??? by dabrake(m): 3:04am On Jul 23, 2013
Borrow Usain Bolt's leg. Run.
Re: What Would You Do??? by pri3stess(f): 5:22am On Jul 23, 2013
Common sense is not common sometimes.
Re: What Would You Do??? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
You guys are ridiculous!!

Who goes after their mate's leftover, anyway? undecided

Smoke high grade zoot and ask God for forgiveness - cos thou art sinneth against the most high by taking your buddy's leftover!

After that, django her a few times and keep it moving. You're a shameless guy with no selfworth, tbh. undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do??? by jworos(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2013
tanx 4 d wise n unwise advice...dey v been duely noted...

(1) (Reply)

My Sincere Apology / Ready Made Men Or The Opposite.whcih One For U? / Ladies, Get An Insight Into The Heart Of A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.