Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,115 members, 7,890,711 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE (1357 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Whats This Saying 'that You Can't Ask A Guy How Old He Is? / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
I don't know y but I just can't, I can't summon d courage it scares d sh.it out of me. anytime I see a pretty girl, my heart beats fast, my head swells everytin I think goes off.
I did dis n I lost d girl I secretly love to some1 else but she knew my fuzzy feelings for her then, but she Neva told me until I told her, but then it was too late! guys ladies I need ur help.
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by Enegod(m): 7:29am On Jul 23, 2013
start smoking weed
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by ximarro(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2013
@op, hw old u b so dat i go sabi ow to advice u.
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by Mynd44: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2013
You are not desperate yet
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by kliq(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2013
Hw old are u?
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2013
am 18
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by Iaz93: 9:22am On Jul 23, 2013
murimoney: am 18
What do you need a GF for? Do you know how to make money? That's how you guys will overtask your parents because of a girl. SMH. Wait till you're 30. You'll have enough liver by then. for now, go and make money
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by dmcdad: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2013
Ha ha ha ha ha.... Newsflash! It's not a must to get a girlfriend. Besides, I would advice you try to talk to women more than guys if possible even if they are just friends, as it helps in bolstering your confidence. As time goes on you will get over it I think.... You are still very young, so why the rush?
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by ximarro(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
murimoney: am 18
Guy, concentrate on ur studies. Channel ur energy in2 sumtin more important. U don't nid a g.f @ ur age. Wait till u r ready 2 settle down den u cn find a lady 2 court. Wish u d best.
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by samdazel(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Oops! ok, let me help u here; Try to put away ur shyness, she's not going to abuse u. No woman will slap u either unless after saying no & u are still following her. U only need to seek for her excuse & smile at her. U need to smile and compliment a lady by saying she's beautiful. Tell her u like her hairstyle.
Atimes, u may smile & say her dress is beautiful. If she says a word to u, tell her u are dazed of her smile and voice. If u hav tried all these, then build ur confidence by saying u want to be seeing her in ur dreams always. U like to reserve her in d safest place of ur heart. If she is a woman that u hav known before, all u need to do is to buy her sum presents such as; perfume, rose flower, teddy beers, jewellery, even, a love greeting card. Women cherish all these so much.
If u hav applied all these & not still working for u, then call me for more approaches on; 08032577132. Good luck
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by bukason1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
Alright boy, listen up because you are in luck!

I don't usually come here as I used to. I got just the perfet cure for your shortcomming.

Turn of your ear to any other crap posted here and tune-in to my station.

Have you done that?

Alright...

Go to: http://www.woonaijawomen.com and download a FREE report title: "How To Succeed With Women Without Being a Bad Boy or Treating Women Bad". Inside this FREE report you will find out "Everything You Ever Want To Know About Meeting Women and Dating... But Were Afraid or Shy to Ask!"

Thank me later...
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by ximarro(m): 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
samdazel: Oops! ok, let me help u here; Try to put away ur shyness, she's not going to abuse u. No woman will slap u either unless after saying no & u are still following her. U only need to seek for her excuse & smile at her. U need to smile and compliment a lady by saying she's beautiful. Tell her u like her hairstyle.
Atimes, u may smile & say her dress is beautiful. If she says a word to u, tell her u are dazed of her smile and voice. If u hav tried all these, then build ur confidence by saying u want to be seeing her in ur dreams always. U like to reserve her in d safest place of ur heart. If she is a woman that u hav known before, all u need to do is to buy her sum presents such as; perfume, rose flower, teddy beers, jewellery, even, a love greeting card. Women cherish all these so much.
If u hav applied all these & not still working for u, then call me for more approaches on; 08032577132. Good luck
which kyn present? Waste of money.
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
ximarro: which kyn present? Waste of money.
10x guyz
Re: Can't Ask A Girl Out, Need Ur Help Pls! Pls!! Read am going to XPLODE by mrdrizzy(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2013
Lets nt criticize jawe,in the states guys of 15 already dating and are still good in their studies and can still do anyother thing ,ur brain/mind is a multitask agent itself,nting like forcusing on 1 place,all u have to to i scale ur preference,though in my teenage age i wasnt even close to anything concerning girls dating ish,na jst book book.oldies 1926 wink

(1) (Reply)

Couple Fined For Inflight Sex / What're The Ways To End A Relationship Peacefully? / Top Ten Male And Female Rejection Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.