Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,300 members, 7,950,534 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Drive Traffic To Your Site In Amazing Way - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Drive Traffic To Your Site In Amazing Way (476 Views)

Know How To Generate Free Traffic To Your Website In Amazing Way / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drive Traffic To Your Site In Amazing Way by mypeace04(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2013
I want you to know something about driving traffic to your site in amazing way that I have experience for sometime now of internet advertising.
There is no simple way out. If you don’t want to spend any or lot of money online advertising, your alternative is to spend time with free advertising. Either you are going to spend money or time. Some of my best results came from when I did not spend money or paid for advertising.
Free advertising cost you nothing but time. You automatically make a profit upon any sale because of the fact you spend no money. The main thing you must control in free advertising is tracking. If you don’t track, you have no way of knowing where to accentuate your effort.
You don’t want to waste time advertising something somewhere that bears no fruit. Tracking allows you to see exactly what is working and when it work. This way, you can make the most of your time.
Every site owner knows that without advertising or any kind of traffic to your site you will not generate any sales or new sign ups and thus have no business to earn your income online. This makes advertising or driving traffic to your site or your online business the most vital part of your success online. Everyone needs traffic for their site or their online business no matter what kind of business it is.
All you need to succeed online as a network marketer or affiliate marketer is “traffic”. Traffic is the life blood of your online business. You need fresh, targeted, relevant traffic you have, the more money you’ll make online.
There is not a better way to drive traffic or promote your business and getting some cash back for advertising it. This is how the smart marketers promote. Why aren’t you?
I urge you to examine some of the TOP reliable advertising sources that offer Cash Back Advertising that you shall be directed to at the end of this article. Find out what this sources offers by just clicking on them. They targets highly responsive audience that can help your business get more traffic. You can promote your site or business by using; Banner Ads, Login Ads, Hot links (Test Ads). Their Advertising also provides the tracking system so you can see if your advertising is working.
By now you probably know that in order to be successful with any business you need to drive traffic as mush as you can without quitting. I use to promote my main business through advertising sources that pay me to promote my site or opportunity. I call it Cash Back Advertising.
No Matter what business you are operating, using Cash Back Advertising, Sources for your own advertising and selling advertising to others can be very profitable.
Are you operating any kind of internet Business?
You need Advertising. Without it you business will not grow and no income is generated.
http://20dollar.webnode.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Join Me Lets Make Some Impact! / Affordable Website Design / Almighty Facebook Not Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.