Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,741 members, 7,885,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye (30524 Views)

Sunmbo Ajaba's Wedding To Pastor David Adeoye Postponed / Sumbo Ajaba To Marry Pastor Adeoye (pics) / Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 23, 2013
Everyone deserves happiness. Happy for her.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by daliki: 4:04am On Jul 23, 2013
Well, that's why d word "past" exists anyway!!

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 23, 2013
pri3stess: HML to them, but God forbid I can never marry a pastor.
Your husband will turn pastor on you in Jesus name.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 23, 2013
iyatrustee: She is wearing a white wedding gown after how many kids? By the way, she sef don become pastor be dat oh! cheesy
Breaking protocol. What the pastors have right to, the remaining Christians do not.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by MamaCass: 4:32am On Jul 23, 2013
LesbianBoy: Why is she wearing white when she is not a virgin angry
the thing bn dey bother me o as con wear white after how many pikins not to count abortions o. Am not judgmental but I just don't think is right as pastors wife to be. Anyway, congrats at leat u don move on.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by pri3stess(f): 5:11am On Jul 23, 2013
tpacalipse: Your husband will turn pastor on you in Jesus name.
Back to sender, I rebuke it in Jesus name.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Sike(m): 6:14am On Jul 23, 2013
Bet why?!
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by chelseaguy: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2013
daliki: Some people's past when dug out... angry lipsrsealed This Bride has once been married to another man,while she was heavy with 2face's child (authoritatively). She's done a lot of "marital atrocities" hence she got booted out of the marriage by the family of the (Niger Deltan)man. All these was without 2face's knowledge.
Hope the Pastor knows all these. Women and evil!!
Well, that's why d word "past" exists anyway!! undecided

If your words are true then I pity the pastor. Or maybe the pastor is not that innocent after all...
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by sage2(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Thought I saw Adeboye cheesy

From babymama to Pastor's wife, omo see levelzzz

Started from the bottom.....

...now she's on the pulpit.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Ninapha(f): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2013
Too many children on NL! Yoh at some comments here. I wd prefer a baby mama to abortion mama. Besides, its the pastor's life and i respect him for standing on.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by olivegirl(f): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2013
The pastors wife died long time and she wasn't married to 2face. You see why God is quiet merciful and different from his children. I expected people to be happy on the wondrous woRk he did. I wasn't expecting all this judgment. Blessed are the meRciful for mercy will be granted on to them. Blessed are the haters who never appreciates for God will teach them how to love.

3 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Ninapha(f): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2013
chelseaguy:

If your words are true then I pity the pastor. Or maybe the pastor is not that innocent after all...
U hv no reason to pity the pastor! Kai, even if the allegations are true, yet it is not beyond pardon. Its all the man's choice. Saul to paul, even the samarian woman served christ.... Pls let them be.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Oloriatoke(f): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2013

I' m sure she too wud av said dat many times before....

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by chiswaggs: 7:58am On Jul 23, 2013
Tz what most pastor's wives said b4 dey got married.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by chiswaggs: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2013
This God. Let man fear God. You have no right to condemn anyone. Your blood did not save you. It could not. If you were not a sinner den you are not entitled to salvation. Tz meant for sinners. May God help us. Some people that are "more holy" than her are still not married. Once again, let man fear God.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Wislet(f): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2013
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL THOSE THAT CONTINUALLY THROW STONES AT OTHERS. No matter what anyone may have done in the past, once they come to God in true repentance, He takes them out of the pit and elevates them to where He designed for them to be.
You Pharisees that continually see the speck in other people's eyes, but cannot first remove the Log in your own eyes. The Lord Jesus called your kinds HYPOCRITES and BROOD OF VIPERS.
Don't go about judging people for their mistakes. Face your own sinful life, and make sure you make Heaven yourself. May you not be there forming 'sinless' and go to hell while that your 'sinner' makes heaven.
Thank God she went to Jesus, and not to stand as judges over her when most of you could be sleeping with 'boyfriends' and 'girlfriends', aborting, having 'sugar daddies and sugar mummies', fraudsters, liars, thieves, molesters,etc. What makes you a saint? Because you think you don't have a child anyone can see...that gives you the backbone to condemn?
Pity your own life not that of the person next to you.

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by oluwizard(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2013
olivegirl: The pastors wife died long time and she wasn't married to 2face. You see why God is quiet merciful and different from his children. I expected people to be happy on the wondrous woRk he did. I wasn't expecting all this judgment. Blessed are the meRciful for mercy will be granted on to them. Blessed are the haters who never appreciates for God will teach them how to love.
I'm a member of royalty Christian center in Oko-oba. everyone here need to know my pastor or read some of is wonderful books, they will come back here to edit there post. pin:294EB2DD
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Mamacita007(f): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2013
Am happy for her. its not a crime to be somebody's baby mama. God has blessed her with her OWN. HML

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by jmoore(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2013
There is hope for everyone.
Praise the lord!
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by abacus(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2013
I know God will bless this union.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by jeffizy(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2013
And aint it weired coming from a priestess?
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by dealslip(f): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Good morning guys, on this issue of the pastor marrying Tufaces' "leftover". I think we should all draw out some lessons and comfort from it. No matter what our situations are we can still make something useful out of it. Alot of people thought there was no hope for her. She not only got a husband but one that would likely uphold the sancticity of marriage. Not an unfaithful lover like Tuface. definitely she acted in self before now and was fornicating but God saw beyond this to give her a second chance. We all can get a second chance. Some women and men that married "new" spouses are looking for ways out now. Even single ladies couldn't marry that man but someone considered second hand did. In all situations were we are seen as less qualified, I pray God makes us qualified.

2 Likes

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Lilimax(f): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2013
tpia@:

must she marry a pastor?
But he found the love of her life as a pastor undecided?

Happy married life Sumbo
God bless your marriage.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Lilimax(f): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2013
jmoore: There is hope for everyone.
Praise the lord!
Yeah grin
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Lilimax(f): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2013
Ninapha: Too many children on NL! Yoh at some comments here. I wd prefer a baby mama to abortion mama. Besides, its the pastor's life and i respect him for standing on.

Well said!

@ highlighted often give me concern sad but have learn't to live with it cheesy
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by dayo20002002: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2013
gistyinka: African queen Crooner 2face Idibia, Baby mama Sunmbo Ajaba tie knot with General Overseer of Christian Royal Center, Pastor David Adeoye Today. Thier wedding ceremony was held this afternoon at Sheraton Hotel in Lagos. About few hours before the commencement of the wedding Sunmbo Ajaba tweeted below.

http://www.gistyinka.com/2face-babymama-sunmbo-ajaba-weds-pastor-david-adeoye-today/
I thought Pastor David Adeoye is married before because I know he has been in the ministry for a while.
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Lilimax(f): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2013
chidindufrank: All these talks about marrying a girl who had given birth before doesn't move me. Once I see you as someone I could be happy with forever,I won't bother myself about your past. Some girls dey wey never born but dem bad pass dose wey don born.
+Like

1 Like

Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by SimpleTips(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2013
Glory be to God, For whosoever He wants, he calls and those that He calls He glorify
Re: Sunmbo Ajaba Weds Pastor David Adeoye by Olaooni88(f): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2013
yes of course u cant, even pastors can never marry a priestess like u now. Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste / Kunle Afolayan Auditions 7 Albinos For A Movie Project / Mofe Duncan Confirms His Marriage crashed, Says For Over A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.