Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,446 members, 7,888,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:38 AM

Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks (4458 Views)

Katsina Is Fg’s Priority As Airport, Housing Projects Completed Within 6 Months / People Who Failed To Use Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos Punished (pics) / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by slimghost(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2013
chino11:

It is not being barbaric nwanne..

Even the Jews were warned not to marry the Gentile..

As an average Anambra, it is advisable for an Anambran to marry Hausa or Yoruba than getting married to an Imo state people..tufiakwa. Have you not heard that when you see an Mbaise and a snake, that you better kill Mbaise first before the snake. I didnt manufacture this saying here and now.

Afterwards people like Anyaoku had to marry from Yoruba to avoid this same disaster.

Bro tone down on the attack on Imolites. Not every Imolite is as dumb as Abagworo please.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2013
slimghost:

Bro tone down on the attack on Imolites. Not every Imolite is as dumb as Abagworo please.

Nwanne that is a fact..

But that old man abagworo must and should be cut to size and be tamed by all means necessary..

Dalu rinne..

1 Like

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2013
asha 80: i guess anyaoku found ladies from his state so distasteful that he had to marry from another tribe abi?brainless slowpoke.you do not even realise the impart of your statement.

Maybe you are too dumb to denote the 'words' hidden my comment..
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2013
chino11:

Nwanne that is a fact..

But that old man abagworo must and should be cut to size and be tamed by all means necessary..

Dalu rinne..

From every indication I'm younger, more successful, less tribalistic, far more exposed and wiser than you and all your monikers combined. Continue wiith your impoverished life or better still rest in perfect peace.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2013
Abagworo:

From every indication I'm younger, more successful, less tribalistic, far more exposed and wiser than you and all your monikers combined. Continue wiith your impoverished life or better still rest in perfect peace.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clown..I will be in PH on friday to conduct interview for people who applied for jobs in a new company I own. Probably your application maybe among the 50+ CVs that invaded us. I left my parent's house to go and start life at the age of 23, even though my dad has number of investments and real estates in Onitsha.

Learn to hustle and make your own money and not depend on the 'kitchen line' built by your great grand father. Thats why I said earlier that we Anambrans have no iota of relationship whatsoever with you lazy clowns from imo state.

You are successful, why are you still living in your aged mother's house at 35? You are a big disgrace to the Igbo race, because we are not known for being lazy and redundant.

Like as I said before, that am a federal civil servant does not limit me from opening my own company as well. The office I opened last month in PH will make the 5th, because we already have in Awka, Onitsha, Enugu and Abuja. So keep measuring d1ck with somebody who can employ you as his messenger.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2013
chino11:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clown..I will be in PH on friday to conduct interview for people who applied for jobs in a new company I own. Probably your application maybe among the 50+ CVs that invaded us. I left my parent's house to go and start life at the age of 23. even though my dad has number of investments and real estates in Onitsha.

Learn to hustle and make you own money and not depend on the 'kitchen line' built by your great grand father. Thats why I said earlier that we Anambrans have no iota relationship with you people from imo

You are successful, why are you still living in your aged mother's house at 35? You are a big disgrace to the Igbo race, because we are not known for being lazy and redundant.

Like as I said before, that am a federal civil servant does not limit me from opening my own company as well. The office I opened last month in PH will make the 5th, because we already have in Awka, Onitsha, Enugu and Abuja. So keep measuring d1ck with somebody who can employ you as his messenger.

My being silent about success does not mean I live in my parents house. ?
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abagworo:

My being silent about success does not mean I live in my parents house. ?

My friend I challenge you..I will be in PH on friday to conduct interviews in my company. I will drive straight to meet you wherever you are. We need to sort this things out one-on-one, lets know who is lying here. I don't mind bringing you along to see my PH office at Geometric street, Rumumasi. Do we have a deal ? If you agree I will send you my private email so we can see each other when I storm PH with my team of staff on friday.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
chino11:

My friend I challenge you..I will be in PH on friday to conduct interviews in my company. I will drive straight to meet you wherever you are. We need to sort this things out one-on-one, lets know who is lying here. I don't mind bringing you along to see my PH office at Geometric street, Rumumasi. Do we have a deal ? If you agree I will send you my private email so we can see each other when I storm PH with my team of staff on friday.

I agree. You can come to government house and meet me so that you'll learn to be humble. Ask of Chizi.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by asha80(m): 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2013
abagworo and chino u guys can meet yourselves and settle because i am getting up with the rantings of you two.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abagworo:

I agree. You can come to government house and meet me so that you'll learn to be humble. Ask of Chizi.

grin grin grin grin

Which government house? Imo or Rivers?

You cracking my ribs with laughter here, If you don't mind my table is filled with work..I have to clear it up before 4pm.

Let me know when you want to communicate. I will give you till tomorrow evening because am coming to PH on friday morning.

Ok..here is my email: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

I will be awaiting your mail..
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
chino11:

grin grin grin grin

Which government house? Imo or Rivers?

You cracking my ribs with laughter here, If you don't mind my table is filled with work..I have to clear it up before 4pm.

Let me know when you want to communicate. I will give you till tomorrow evening because am coming to PH on friday morning.

Ok..here is my email: chino.dyke@yahoo.com

I will be awaiting your mail..

I don't need your email. Just come to Rivers State secretariat and ask of Chizi.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abagworo:

I don't need your email. Just come to Rivers State secretariat and ask of Chizi.

Okay better..its no longer govt house, is now secretariat. No wahala, we will resolve all these..

I know Rivers sec wella. I have friends and coleagues there too. Is it Point Block or Block A,B or C? Am very familiar with that area. My wife's elder brother is equally working at CBN just by the secretariat.

So give me detail which Block and suite number etc..
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by ak47mann(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
any one of you working in governors office abeg i wan some $$$$££££££$$$$££$£$£$£$£$£$£$$£$£$£$ grin grin
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2013
ak47mann: any one of you working in governors office abeg i wan some $$$$££££££$$$$££$£$£$£$£$£$£$$£$£$£$ grin grin

Nwanne kedu ije..? You no dey show again for fb? Hope the cold no too much for UK now.. cheesy

Abeg no mind some of the things we dey do for NL. Atimes its all necessary more especially when you want to tame somebody and bring him to his kneels.

I wan meet that guy in PH to solve mystery issues about and around him.. grin
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by ak47mann(m): 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
chino11:

Nwanne kedu ije..? You no dey show again for fb? Hope the cold no too much for UK now.. cheesy
Nwanne how far,nothing mega nwannee!at the moment am on holiday just left nigeria to Tel-aviv enjoying the historian doctrines thank God am not in a hotel staying at my friend house life is sweet cheesy london is hot right now i can see it from weather forecast over here.

Kedu mgbe anyi ga afu kene?am coming back to akwa this august yam festival nwanne we need to hook up ka anyi maru ife na eme na obodo...but pls make peace with ABAGWARO i know he mean well for his people cool
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
ak47mann: Nwanne how far,nothing mega nwannee!at the moment am on holiday just left nigeria to Tel-aviv enjoying the historian doctrines thank God am not in a hotel staying at my friend house life is sweet cheesy london is hot right now i can see it from weather forecast over here.

Kedu mgbe anyi ga afu kene?am coming back to akwa this august yam festival nwanne we need to hook up ka anyi maru ife na eme na obodo...but pls make peace with ABAGWARO i know he mean well for his people cool

Nwanne biko gbania ka anyi fu.. grin

I dey Awka full time, except of recent I dey control some stuff for PH before guys will shop you mugu. So presently operating between the two cities of Awka and PH coupled with my 'olu oyibo' mehn been so busy..

You no say you be chairman..you dey move from continent to continent. Nwanne I dey loyal oo. If you go pass through Dubai don't fail to buy some stuff for your guys oo. cheesy

As for the guy abagworo..don't worry I go tidy him matter wella..

No shaken nwanne.. cheesy
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by ak47mann(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
chino11:

Nwanne biko gbania ka anyi fu.. grin

I dey Awka full time, except of recent I dey control some stuff for PH before guys will shop you mugu. So presently operating between the two cities of Awka and PH coupled with my 'olu oyibo' mehn been so busy..

You no say you be chairman..you dey move from continent to continent. Nwanne I dey loyal oo. If you go pass through Dubai don't fail to buy some stuff for your guys oo. cheesy

As for the guy abagworo..don't worry I go tidy him matter wella..

No shaken nwanne.. cheesy
Nwanne soon when i see you anyi ga etisa obodo onwero ife na emenu cheesy nsogbu adiro,ejim too many paraphernalia abata obodo, i get some technology like tablets phones with two sims and touch screen TVs some are samples the company go soon establish na ala igbo first.

Dnt worry mmbata many things dey for ground
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abagworo:

Come to the culture zone let us discuss culture. Anambra is a recent coinage taken from Anambra/Omambala river to name a newly created State in 1976. The same goes with Imo, Kaduna, Benue, Niger etc. So stop wallowing in ignorance and face reality. Ibuzor people are descendants of Isu while Ogwashi are descendants of Nri going by their tradition of origin. I made those remarks for the purpose of stopping you from believing in a homogenous Anambra and homogenous Imo which is non-existent. I've given you example with Orsumoghu and Isseke in Ihiala who are same people with Awo-Idemili and Umuhu Okabia in Orlu, Imo State. They speak exactly same dialect, worship same gods and have same cultural festivals. This is just an example from other instances like Akokwa and Uga.

Look,there is nothing to discuss,here. Enuani history is very plain and simple. Isu people don't have history of royalty and they don't bear names like Umejei,Nwadei,Nwajei and Umudei. These are all Nri culture inspired names. How can you sit down there and tell a pure Nri blood who he is ?? Egwu adiro atu gi ? Again,the culture and socio-cultural make-up of the Anioma is rooted in Nri culture. Heck,there is nothing like Isu culture that's why you have been fighting to claim part of us and brand it Isu.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by ifechez: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Dude,I don't care about what you said about Obi and Anambra but speak the truth. Oguta has nothing in common with Onicha and Ogbaru not cultural,social nor politics. Their dialects are different and they observe different traditions. Please,stop trying to create a culture-social link that never existed. And please,stop talking about Nnewi because you are very ignorant of their cultural make-up. Nnewi are one of the town in Anambra/Ana-Igbo that speaks a very unusual dialect but anybody that hears them will instantly know they are Anambrarians. Yes,we in Anambra has immigrants from other parts of Igboland,especially from around 15century to 18century but it doesn't change our cultural set-up. Umuoji and most Idenmili towns has Aro settler,Ezechima settler and migrants from the Isu area but that doesn't change our identity. Southern Anambrarians has a lot of migrants from Imo and Abia but these people has been absorbed and today they have the identity of their host.

you are ignorant. there are a lot in common between oguta and ogbaru and between ogbaru and umuoji. ogbaru share a kinda lifestyle with oguta in IMO state and ndoni in rivers state; from cuisine to marriage. and there is a common migratory pattern between them.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by ifechez: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Dude,I don't care about what you said about Obi and Anambra but speak the truth. Oguta has nothing in common with Onicha and Ogbaru not cultural,social nor politics. Their dialects are different and they observe different traditions. Please,stop trying to create a culture-social link that never existed. And please,stop talking about Nnewi because you are very ignorant of their cultural make-up. Nnewi are one of the town in Anambra/Ana-Igbo that speaks a very unusual dialect but anybody that hears them will instantly know they are Anambrarians. Yes,we in Anambra has immigrants from other parts of Igboland,especially from around 15century to 18century but it doesn't change our cultural set-up. Umuoji and most Idenmili towns has Aro settler,Ezechima settler and migrants from the Isu area but that doesn't change our identity. Southern Anambrarians has a lot of migrants from Imo and Abia but these people has been absorbed and today they have the identity of their host.

you are ignorant. there are a lot in common between oguta and ogbaru but none between ogbaru and umuoji. ogbaru share a kinda lifestyle with oguta in IMO state and ndoni in rivers state; from cuisine to marriage. and there is a common migratory pattern between them. cure yourself of hate. even chino who is an aguata village champion dey claim his father has a house in Onitsha.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Pukkah: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
ossagy:

According to Uzodike, the contracts included: the construction of Ekwulobia-Ezinifite road in Aguata which is 6.3 kilometers and awarded at the cost of N765.5 million with completion period of 30 weeks; Isuofia-Umuona-Nanka road with a spur to Aguata which is 5.2 kilometers and awarded at the sum of N587.4 million, with completion period of 30 weeks and Abube Square Nando to Afor Igbariam road which is 4.4 kilometers and has the contract sum of N636.5 million and completion period of 28 weeks.

He said the State Executive Council also approved the contract for the reconstruction of Bida road and Okwei Street roads, Onitsha at the contract sum of one billion naira, while Ndiowu road with a spurs to Orumba North Local Government Area totaling 4.82 kilometers was awarded at a contract sum of N630 million with completion period of 28 weeks.

The commissioner also announced that the council approved contract for construction of three pedestrian bridges between the Niger Bridge Head and Zik roundabout Onitsha at a contract sum of N435 million and Umudioka to Ogbunike road, with spur to Girls’ Secondary School Umudioka, which is 2.4 kilometers at a contract sum of N337.5 million with completion period of 30 weeks.

Chief Uzodike said the council also approved the reconstruction of the one kilometer Umuagu Ufuma road phase one in Orumba North at the sum of N121.5 million and reviewed the total cost for the Amansea-Ebenebe-Ugbenu-Ugbene, Oba Ofemili road project which is 22 kilometers to accommodate new bridge project on the road.

Why does it cost between N112million to N144million to construct 1 kilometre of road? This is freaking expensive!
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by billante(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pukkah:

Why does it cost between N112million to N144million to construct 1 kilometre of road? This is freaking expensive!

Expensive?
Then you have heard of the ones built in south west or niger delta!
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Pukkah: 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
billante:

Expensive?
Then you have heard of the ones built in south west or niger delta!

Regardless of where they do it, is it not expensive? Is it not asphalt? Can Nigeria develop this way? I also know that governors in the Niger Delta use the terrain to justify the high cost of building roads.

Is one kilometre of road not too expensive at N144million in Anambra? Haba! These thieves in government are killing this country!

Don't developers build housing estates with asphalted or even interlocked roads?
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pukkah:

Regardless of where they do it, is it not expensive? Is it not asphalt? Can Nigeria develop this way? I also know that governors in the Niger Delta use the terrain to justify the high cost of building roads.

Is one kilometre of road not too expensive at N144million in Anambra? Haba! These thieves in government are killing this country!

Don't developers build housing estates with asphalted or even interlocked roads?

my brother you may have a point afterall. embarassed cry

i just realized that N144,000,000 is $900,000 (US)
that is really expensive considering that we have bitumen in nigeria, or is that imported too?
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by asha80(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pukkah:

i wish you would make the same remark about the ones built in the south west.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
Pukkah:

IMHO it is rather cheap. A kilometer of road constructed with only N112million will definitely have open drainage and will be a single lane for 2 cars like this one.

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Look,there is nothing to discuss,here. Enuani history is very plain and simple. Isu people don't have history of royalty and they don't bear names like Umejei,Nwadei,Nwajei and Umudei. These are all Nri culture inspired names. How can you sit down there and tell a pure Nri blood who he is ?? Egwu adiro atu gi ? Again,the culture and socio-cultural make-up of the Anioma is rooted in Nri culture. Heck,there is nothing like Isu culture that's why you have been fighting to claim part of us and brand it Isu.

You still have a lot to learn because you sound ignorant in Igbo affairs. Igbo as a people never really had royalty and there is nothing wrong with that. Igbos had town leaders who took up Benin styled monarchy in some instances like in Oguta, Agbor, Aboh, Isele-uku etc and other instances peculiar to immediate environment like Owerri, Nri, Aro and Abiriba. None of those town chiefs conquered others or established empires like Benin or Oyo.

Like I wrote earlier you are creating a non-existent dichotomy using artificial States creation.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Onlytruth(m): 2:45am On Jul 25, 2013
@Abagworo, your attention is needed urgently on this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1371505/lagos-dumps-70-beggars-others/1

Maybe you can spare some time to examine other governors in SE and Fashola in Lagos.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by chino11(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth: @Abagworo, your attention is needed urgently on this thread below:

Maybe you can spare some time to examine other governors in SE and Fashola in Lagos.

You must be wasting your time. You will never see him in such a thread more especially when it was his so called imo state people that were shipped back to constitute nuisance in the city of Onitsha. Instead he will be fighting Anambra that holds the ace and represent to the SE what lagos and Rivers represent in the SW and SS.

The same people his gov went to fraternize with has shipped imo state people back. I hope Obi transfer them to the next bus going to Owerre govt house so that they will not mess our dear state.
Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by Abagworo(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2013
Onlytruth: @Abagworo, your attention is needed urgently on this thread below:

I'm in total support of Fashola. Igbos gain nothing being in Lagos and we've been unable to establish our relevance. Those people need to come home and farm. Ebonyi and Enugu States have enough farmland to feed the entire Igbo race. I sometimes do wonder why someone would go to a saturated place like Lagos to live. The rich Igbos should stop investing in Lagos for their own good. This is just a tip of the iceberg on how its going to be if Nigeria ever disintegrates like most of you wish.

1 Like

Re: Obi Awards Pedestrian Bridges, Roads and Stadium To Be Completed Within 30 Weeks by cjrane: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
Those silly Igbos killing and acting as impediments to their own peoples' development should know they are their own worst enemy.

Your enemies do not have the time to distinguish between Abia,Anambra,Ebonyi or Imo. It is only YOU in your Silly narrow mindedness that bother with such silly distinctions. As far as they are concerned, [size=17pt]YOU ARE IGBO [/size] and should be dealt with.

Even Fashola does not bother himself with such silly distinctions; https://www.nairaland.com/1371505/lagos-dumps-beggars-homeless-onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other / BOMBSHELL: “pres. Jonathan Can’t Win In 2015″ – Dokubo Asari / Photo. Libya During And After Col.gaddafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.