Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:49 PM

Shepopotamus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shepopotamus (3896 Views)

Prof. Soyinka Blast First Lady, Called Her "Shepopotamus" / Nigerian Animal Farm, Presents; 'Lion & The Shepopotamus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shepopotamus by Rhino5dm: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
ndu_chucks: If somebody define una sisters, daughters, or mama as sheppopotami, I no tink say una go appreciate am o.

I no like many many tins wey Patience dey do, but for una to dey poke fun like this simply because our nobel laureate Professor, wey dey act like twinkle twinkle little star Poet, start de process, does not give una license to be arses.

Make una take time o.

Zuga zugin makera, ka rage munafurci.
Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
Zona.com:

Anu! So this shepopotamus thing is a matter of national importance right? More important that the the underage child marriage issue in the senate right? Or were you not thesame person insulting nigerians on the other tread for dwelling so much on an issue of no urgent importance? Chameleon!

Since shepopotamus, her fedora hat wearing gorilla of a husband, fat lips having obese pig of a finance minister, turtle with owl eyes of a petroleum minister, and the flat cheeked pedo mallam of a CBN chairman are at the nucleus of everything wrong with the country - there's absolutely nothing wrong in calling these shameful and utterly useless kleptomaniacs out.

Cry me a river! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by slimghost(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
anago12:

your situation is pathetic you need to check into a rehab asap. the hateroid running in your bloodstream is higher than that in the bloodstreamof the beret wearing occultic master that was committed to mother earth in the middle of the night. telling you to get a life is an insult to low lifers.

So his words are painful? oouch! Yet you insult your fellow woman mindlessly? shame on you kid.
Re: Shepopotamus by Willy4Willy: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ijaws are more intelligent than Yorubas, reason many Yorubas don't like Jonathan
Re: Shepopotamus by Rhino5dm: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
ShyM-X:

Since shepopotamus, her fedora hat wearing gorilla of a husband, fat lips having obese pig of a finance minister, turtle with owl eyes of a petroleum minister, and the flat cheeked pedo mallam of a CBN chairman are at the nucleus of everything wrong with the country - there's absolutely nothing wrong in calling these shameful and utterly useless kleptomaniacs out.

Cry me a river! undecided

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shepopotamus by Pataki: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
Coming soon....shepopotamus theorem! cool
Re: Shepopotamus by Willy4Willy: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
Just because Jonathan married one woman, Yorubas hate him, Yorubas like polygamy
Re: Shepopotamus by Rhino5dm: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2013
Jakumo: A Shepopotamous is any female living organism that suffers acutely from delusions of grandeur, snorts with monstrous nostrils perfectly suited for amphibious habitats, is moderately to clinically obese, dresses with appallingly bad taste, and emits loud but unintelligible vocalizations when angered, which is most of the time.

His majesty, Sir Jakumo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shepopotamus by Willy4Willy: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Patience Jonathan is more superior than any Yoruba woman

1 Like

Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
I no fit shout!
Re: Shepopotamus by sexkilzaphull: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
kingbang:

That's somebody's mother. Hope you don't address your Mother in this manner kid?

A "mother" who eats N 1 B food, and grows to a colossal 3 Tonnes in weight and Shepopotamic size while depriving 160 M+ of "kids" just N 500,000 per year for their entire living should be called anything including a curse by the kids!

4 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by sexkilzaphull: 3:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
saintneo: This topic is very demeaning. I think we need to grow and focus our energy in providing solutions to the problems of Nigeria.

Is it not demeaning for the shepopotamic Patientica Jonaithainus to eat N 1 B food when the people who the hepopotamic GEJ "promised" to provide the solutions you are talking about here cannot get a decent job that pays them on N 500,000 / YEAR! If you can't see that is a mere ~ N 41,000 per month, you know you are extremely stupi.d, senseless and utterly fool.ish! Plus of course, I will guess you are from the "i before others" tribe!
Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy: Plz, Pictures of Soyinka wives
Wole Soyinka and his well-behaved journalist cum actress wife, Folakemi Soyinka (nee Doherty)

3 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by sexkilzaphull: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
ndu_chucks: If somebody define una sisters, daughters, or mama as sheppopotami, I no tink say una go appreciate am o.

I no like many many tins wey Patience dey do, but for una to dey poke fun like this simply because our nobel laureate Professor, wey dey act like twinkle twinkle little star Poet, start de process, does not give una license to be arses.

Make una take time o.

Ndu, take your time...I think you are more reasonable than this your current post! If you are lost in the woods this time (or maybe you were being sarcastic?), "una sisters, daughters, mama" including yours may actually be any size and it won't matter because they have managed to be what they are and achieved what they have not by eating N 1 B food (ONLY) per annum while 160 M+ Nigerians cannot get a decent honest job to pay them N 500,000 / year for all their living without stealing, criminality, being a slut for the political class that eats N 1 B food, thugs, bunkerers, militants, etc. If any of the "sisters or mothers, etc" works hard, in spite of all the odds of a leadership that is eating their future, manage to complete school, get a job, start a business, rent/buy/build a house, make babies, feed a family, etc from the sweat of their honest labour, they have earned the right to grow to any size and be respected! They are not disturbing the peace of the country, holding a state governor to ransom or ridicule, like the domestic appendage shepopotamus retardeenus Patience Goatluck!
Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Zona.com:

Anu! So this shepopotamus thing is a matter of national importance right? More important that the the underage child marriage issue in the senate right? Or were you not thesame person insulting nigerians on the other tread for dwelling so much on an issue of no urgent importance? Chameleon!
If WS should say anything on under age marriage, you'll be the first to curse him just as you did when he wrote the essay, "Sexual Minority and Legislative Bigotry" against the Senate on their stand on same-sex marriage.
Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2013

Make una take time o.
Una don forget wen una dey call OBJ monkey, chimpanzee and gorrilla? Abi una no no say na person grandpapa, papa, husband, ni?
Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy: Just because Jonathan married one woman, Yorubas hate him, Yorubas like polygamy
You hardly reason. Who among the Ijaw and the Yoruba practise polygamy more? Is it not the Ijaw? I served in an Ijaw area where jobless men married as many as five wives.

1 Like

Re: Shepopotamus by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Willy4Willy: Patience Jonathan is more superior than any Yoruba woman

You have to be one of the most re.tarded posters on Nairaland. How do you manage to be stup.id so effortlessly. You don't even have to try! Is Patience your sister?

3 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by dayokanu(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
I think 20 words are too little to define her.

A picture would be better

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1005371_pj_1_jpg87cdb963db1b5c03ab513d6b4b8cc533[/img]

1 Like

Re: Shepopotamus by Jakumo(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
Wonderment ! I sure say if popotamus self mistake see this kind bad meat for midnight near riverside, na run he go run.
Re: Shepopotamus by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
Jakumo: Wonderment ! I sure say if popotamus self mistake see this kind bad meat for midnight near riverside, na run he go run.

Jakumo,

Your friend Musiwa has laid hands on some new pictures of dead people who hung themselves.

Go and reach out to him
Re: Shepopotamus by Jakumo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Jakumo,

Your friend Musiwa has laid hands on some new pictures of dead people who hung themselves.

Go and reach out to him

Ha ha fear of Musiwa's dead people pictures is the beginning of wisdom, although that fear has now been augmented with Fear of The 'Popotamus, which is the Sum of All Fears, if I may paraphrase Tom Clancy.
Re: Shepopotamus by Horus(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Shepopotamus by Rhino5dm: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
Horus:

Like what da fuucck? shocked shocked shocked. . .I'm still a learner!!
Re: Shepopotamus by grafikii: 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
How did the gorilla marry the shepopotamus?

I heard gej met her on one of the zoology field trips before his phd

Someone please confirm
Re: Shepopotamus by nduchucks: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Zuga zugin makera, ka rage munafurci.

Question: Ibu onye Aboki?
Answer: Aboki ka ibu. cheesy
Re: Shepopotamus by Rhino5dm: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Question: Ibu onye Aboki?
Answer: Aboki ka ibu. cheesy

Ibu onye Aboki? Onye keeye ibu? - Who are you?

That my Hausa is too deep, you will never figure it out. Mo ti ja e sii!! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freedom Of Information Act Is Not Applicable In Lagos –lagos State Govt. / New Rainbow Town Under Serious Construction By Amaechi And First Bank Plc / Advantage Of Investing In Benin Republic. money Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.