Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign (11801 Views)

FFK Praises Buhari Advises Him To Address Biafra Issue / APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture / Buhari’s Belated Choice Of Running Mate, The Height Of Incompetence - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by obinnakenedo(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
spongeback: See the way I was rushing to be first to comment angry
15-20
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
obinna-kenedo:
15-20
Don't test me angry
Didn't insult you so don't insult me
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by obinnakenedo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
spongeback:
Don't test me angry
Didn't insult you so don't insult me
testing u?. I was just commenting oh! Btw, why are ur eyes so large? grin
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by Willy7(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Truth is,bayelsa state seem cursed with clowns as governors from inception.The first military Adminstrator of the state after creation,Ayeni was a drunkard to the extent that he orders his convoy to stop at d middle of highways for him to go out and pee by the roadside.because of him,they nickname big stout Ayeni those days.Then came civilian rule that ushered DSP Alamesegha as gov,we all knew what happened and how he was dressed as a woman to excape london police.His tenure was cut short due to d scandal and that brought GEJ in as gov.GEJ was such a puppet and lapdog to the extent that d tenure came to an end without people noticing that bayelsa even had a gov,because no single project was executed.Then came Timipre Silva,the governor that uses private jet to smoke igbo on air.Couldnt do much too because he was busy looting,settling cultists and fighting GEJ from becoming president.Now here coms the joker of all,called Seriake Dickson.His first project as governor was to install Anti-rumour billboards all over strategic locations in bayelsa,then formed a commitee against rumour mongering.Now his lastest is to rig an inconsequential crown and competition such as MGBN.When i look at these set of bayelsa leaders,i dnt seem to be suprised why the seat of the presidency as occupied by GEJ is so debased and rediculed the way it is now.Bayelsa has good men and women,but they've never been lucky with leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by Kunleassure: 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
Why shuf he demand dickson's resignation after he looted the bayelsan tax payer money in return for nothing.he shud beta keep quite and export his family to diaspora,as was the case for ex-looter
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by NwaMaziIzuogu(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
grin is like Orji Uzor accusing T.A Orji of non performance.
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by Orikinla(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bayelsa's Yenagoa is like Ajegunle of Lagos in the 1970s. grin
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by vislabraye(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Sylva chopped Bayelsa well well. In fact Alams is better than dem both.
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by Aizebioje(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
dabrake: FIXED!!
@topic, who cares??

#WengerOut.
lol
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by dayokanu(m): 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
From Alams, to Retardeen to Sylva to Dickson

Bayelsa just have it bad with clueless governors
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by jawd(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
spongeback: See the way I was rushing to be first to comment angry
And u are still late
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
I'm not suprised if Sylva is still ranting on and on about his missing rooster!
GBAGAUN: If the pensioneers did't protest during Sylva's administration, who bribed them not to do so?
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
a pot calling a kettle black... grin
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by Govfemi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
henryblaze25:
Bros if u have any oda phrase please use it, cos Bayelsa is more than a joke.

Dickson d ex police man arresting innocent citizens to admit to crimes they know nothing about

I hope u have proofs of these ur allegations...i reside in Bayelsa ooo...
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by FlyboyZee: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2013
Eh!
see me see wahala o!
So Silva still get mouth to talk. God save am say Naija be wetin e be today.
Mr. T. (Cocaine) Silva, Shut up. Gov S. Dickson is far better than you in every ramification.
You were a fool that was entrusted with too much power.

The same people that hoisted Dickson on Bayelsans, foisted you on us and you still have the guts to be ranting bull's crap. Do you remember the N100 billion you borrow few months to your exit? what did you do with it? There was absolutely no bank the Bayelsa State Govt was not owing in ur 5 years as Gov.

We lived in fear of Famou Tamgbe you were using to terrorise us. The streets were filled with guns and cultists were the kings in town. Every political office was decided by the militants.

You, your ilk and cronies were full time loonies who made us slaves in our own homeland. I still cry a river when I remembered all the souls your BLACK JEEP took away. May the gods of Ijawland never forgive you.

Projects? what do you have to show for? Yes, Dickson is bad, yet if they were to use you as the parameter for measurement, he (Dickson) would be a Saint held in very high esteem. Dickson has spent just a year, but, the roads are beginning to spread out everywhere, while you told us on radio that Bayelsa don't need roads, that what we needed was footpaths and that was what you were busy constructing all over the state capital. Mr. Silva, do you remember what you did with the 500 bed hospital that was already completed?

Mr. Silva, a local govt chairman would be ashamed to call all your achievements in 5 years an achievement, if he was trust in your position.

It was the same Goodluck Jonathan that ensured you became Gov and protected you so much even when they wanted to pull you down at the inception of your administration, but, what wrong did he do to you that you started spending state billions to bring him down. You are an ingrate and a personae non grata. Why stay in far away places to spew thrash? Come to Bayelsa and spin all these your yarns make you see.

Did you employ anybody in your time? or provide any form of employment opportunities? Let me stop here for now, because the more I type, the more I dey vex. e-diot, useless, foolish, stoopid, morafocking lowlife like you still had guts and the audacity to insult our senses and sensibility.
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by visalo: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2013
See this useless Sylva who could`t deliver when he was the state governor..maybe He just want to keep himself relevant by ranting unnecessarily....How on earth can he compared himself with a performing government of Dickson, who is working tirelessly in executing various projects, both in the urban and rural areas of the state. come to Yenegoa and see how Berger construction company is working all the roads. is just a big pity that some one like Sylva could be given audience to vomit rubbish, when his four years ruled was a set back to the state. the man deserved to stone to death
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by 1025: 10:33am On Jul 24, 2013
bayelsa is a compromised state where a 41 yrs old man was the chairman of elders council(i am talking about the late brother of jonathan) in the same bayelsa, our able first lady is a perm sec. a fraudulent 18 yrs old winner of mbgn is a special adviser.
whether the devil like it or not, i must be in the burial committee of mama patience.
aunty patience has been a very good woman so i need to support her now that her mama is no more.
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by femoint007(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
NwaMazi Izuogu: grin is like Orji Uzor accusing T.A Orji of non performance.
lol,abeg no kill me
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by cosify: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
It is superficial for Dickson to indict only Sylvia on this issue. And it is an onerous task to indict his other predecessors like Alameiseya and Goodluck who are political heavyweights in Bayelsa and Nigeria respectively.Although it depends on when arrears of pension started being owed.If he can not indict Alams,Goodluck and Syvia,i think he should keep calm and think of ways of solving d pension problems.
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by macbritney(m): 1:14am On Jul 25, 2013
see sylva talkin. has he forgotten dat he is not yet free. he is ensnared by GEJ
Re: Sylva Accuses Dickson Of Incompetence, Advises Him To Resign by penny01502: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Imagine that hard drugs consummer, still making noise just destract people's attention

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Honour Invitations, Muslim Group Tells Yarima / Ohanaeze, Arewa Leaders Meet In Enugu / Bandits Invade Ogurugu In Enugu, Kidnap 4 Female Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.