Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,969 members, 7,886,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

How I Turned N8,000 Into N260,000 In 8 Days... Practical Step! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How I Turned N8,000 Into N260,000 In 8 Days... Practical Step! (1293 Views)

Register With Trevo, Make Money In 8 Ways From Day 1 / Make Over #150,000 Into Your Bank Account Monthly!!!!!! / Clearance sales of Huggies Giga diapers @ N8,000 per box for all sizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Turned N8,000 Into N260,000 In 8 Days... Practical Step! by victoriajoshua: 2:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
If you have passion for cooking and baking, this step can actually increase your income. Yes! I Started with catering for friends and relatives parties, events and functions, it gave me good income and the good side of it is that you can start from your home.

If you do not have the idea of how to start, you can start with your own birthday! Make a branded disposable plate for take-away with your brand name on it and tell your friends about your new business.
If you have magic hands, friends and relative will refer their associates and other friends to you for their next party.

First thing you need to do is to locate any up-coming event near you, or you can register in our business club so you will be receiving up-coming event notice through text message Venue and Date. Make sure you attend one of the event this month, secure a position at the venue where attendees can spot you.

All you ever need to start your out door business with is
1. Chafers
2. Display trays
3. Pot
4. Plates
5. Spoons
6. Gas/Stove
7. Various types of food containers (Cooler) in a wide range of colours and sizes

Make sure you provide of shade (canopy). This can serve as cover for any wet or harsh weather you may experience. Choose outdoor shade canopies that have quick roll down sides. If your guests will be walking over grass consider creating temporary pathways. Not only will this attract more traffic to your point of sale but will also increase your income.

Start your cooking in a small scale, as the sales increase; you also increase your quantity, Make you money

This is how I turn N8,000 into N260,000 in 8 days at Redemption Ministries Camp in Port Harcourt on Dec 21st to 28th 2012 and I still repeat the same process.

If you need a business club to join that will help you grow financially, educate you financially and finance you project call me or email me on 08120210021, victoria@sosorichmedia.com

I wish you success.

Victoria Joshua
Re: How I Turned N8,000 Into N260,000 In 8 Days... Practical Step! by victoriajoshua: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2013
victoriajoshua:

All you ever need to start your out door business with is
1. Chafers
2. Display trays
3. Pot
4. Plates
5. Spoons
6. Gas/Stove
7. Various types of food containers (Cooler) in a wide range of colours and sizes

Make sure you provide of shade (canopy). This can serve as cover for any wet or harsh weather you may experience. Choose outdoor shade canopies that have quick roll down sides.

I did not include renting of chairs and table as part of the things you need. you can get those items at the nearby area.

Thank you for reading.

(1) (Reply)

yyplk / For Your Plan Printing Works On A0, A1, A2, A3 And A4 Paper Size / A Sure Money Maker. Start Printing Biz With As Low As N6,500. Earn N80k Mnthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.