Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,306 members, 7,925,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Chevrolet Trailblazer VS Hyundai Santa Fe 2002 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chevrolet Trailblazer VS Hyundai Santa Fe 2002 (825 Views)

Photo: Kia Vs Volkswagen Vs Mini Cooper Vs Hyundai / Bmw X6 2007 Vs Hyundai Sante Fe 2014 / Kia Cerato 2013 Vs Hyundai Elantra 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevrolet Trailblazer VS Hyundai Santa Fe 2002 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Guys in the house, I will love it if I could be helped with these two rides in terms of anything that has to do with keeping them on the road.

I inspected these two rides this morning at a dealership, not far from where I live, and o boy, I loved the trailblazer, and the person I did the job for loved the car too. We got both the Trailblazer and the Santa Fe for 1.3 million naira each. She want to make her decision, but a little bit scared now to choose. We actually went to check on a Mercedes C180 1997 or there about but ended up ignoring the C class as we laid eyes on the Trailblazer and the Santa Fe.

I have done a little googling on these rides for infos, but won't hurt if I can get some opinions from the my car freaks on NL. Please, which one shud she take and why?

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt replies.
Re: Chevrolet Trailblazer VS Hyundai Santa Fe 2002 by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
What year are they?
Re: Chevrolet Trailblazer VS Hyundai Santa Fe 2002 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy: What year are they?
Both are 2002 models
Re: Chevrolet Trailblazer VS Hyundai Santa Fe 2002 by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
tpacalipse: Both are 2002 models

I would advice you go with the SantaFe, cos Chevy, i am not too sure they are strong enuf for Nigerian roads, although, if i have to look at the roads and the cost of maintaining them all, i will still stick with the C-Class cos those are rugged . . .New models of Hyundai are much better.
But if you have money to take care of them well, the SantaFe for sure, not sure if mechanics in Nigeria are able to handle Trailblazers, shape is nice and runs good but would the mechanics be able to handle it when need be?
Re: Chevrolet Trailblazer VS Hyundai Santa Fe 2002 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I would advice you go with the SantaFe, cos Chevy, i am not too sure they are strong enuf for Nigerian roads, although, if i have to look at the roads and the cost of maintaining them all, i will still stick with the C-Class cos those are rugged . . .New models of Hyundai are much better.
But if you have money to take care of them well, the SantaFe for sure, not sure if mechanics in Nigeria are able to handle Trailblazers, shape is nice and runs good but would the mechanics be able to handle it when need be?
Thanks boss. The mechanic thing could really be an issue. I actually prefer the C class, but she keeps telling me she just wants those big things as we set our eyes on them. Well, we are still thinking, and I think the Santa Fe might be a better choice after all.
Re: Chevrolet Trailblazer VS Hyundai Santa Fe 2002 by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
tpacalipse: Thanks boss. The mechanic thing could really be an issue. I actually prefer the C class, but she keeps telling me she just wants those big things as we set our eyes on them. Well, we are still thinking, and I think the Santa Fe might be a better choice after all.

Not all big things are good and some that are good wont give you wahala . . . SantaFe might be aiight cos they now have Hyundai dealership in Nigeria and shd be able to take care of it when it develop issues. . . Good luck
Re: Chevrolet Trailblazer VS Hyundai Santa Fe 2002 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Not all big things are good and some that are good wont give you wahala . . . SantaFe might be aiight cos they now have Hyundai dealership in Nigeria and shd be able to take care of it when it develop issues. . . Good luck
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Techs In The House, 2014 ALLDATA / Ford E150 Mechanic Need / Just Imagine Our Road Safety's Vehicle Without Break Lights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.