Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,724 members, 7,941,749 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Agent Needed In ALL The 36 States Plus FCT. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agent Needed In ALL The 36 States Plus FCT. (552 Views)

Sole Agent Needed In Nigeria / Active GSM Numbers For 36 States Including FCT / 37 Experience Marketers Needed In The 36 States And The Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agent Needed In ALL The 36 States Plus FCT. by miitcash(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
the content of this progrmme is: we wish to create a unitary team all over Nigeria. many businesses would love to cut accross their information accross the Nation. But cannot be evry where in a time. And then which if their could find reliable people accross the nation. that can put the information for them in their states. we now call for interested persons one for each states. to send interest. Note: the title of this thread will change once we got representatives in each states. for enquires
Re: Agent Needed In ALL The 36 States Plus FCT. by okennaM: 9:21am On Jul 27, 2013
miitcash: the content of this progrmme is: we wish to create a unitary team all over Nigeria. many businesses would love to cut accross their information accross the Nation. But cannot be evry where in a time. And then which if their could find reliable people accross the nation. that can put the information for them in their states. we now call for interested persons one for each states. to send interest. Note: the title of this thread will change once we got representatives in each states. for enquires
u didn't mention what about the thread, so what is it all about?
Re: Agent Needed In ALL The 36 States Plus FCT. by alfajamiu(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2013
Good day, I am native of Ibadan oyo state, and base in the state, I came acc rous your unitary club programme, though I have interest in becoming your representative in the state, but I need more enlighten on the programme an the service of the agent in the state Emai me alarapejamiu@yahoo.com OR08035176869.thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Used Standing Drinks Display Chiller Fø̲̣̣я̅ Sale!!! / Brand new Crazy Fit Massage Machine @ ₦100,000 / Make N5000 Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.