Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Hard Disk Not Found. Please Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hard Disk Not Found. Please Help (722 Views)

Uk Arrival!!! Samsung 270e Intel Core I3 4gb Ram 500gb Hard Disk For 45k Only / Hp Pavilion G7 17.3 Inches 4gb Ram, 500gb Hard Disk Uk Used For Sale / How To Replace Internal Hard Disk With Extenal Usb Hard Disk In Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Disk Not Found. Please Help by Markenny(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2008
just this morningĀ  i turn on my laptop and
it show me an error messge.NO HARD DISK Found IN UR SYSTEM
REPLACE AND PRESS ANY KEY TO CONTEINUN.,i try to formate
but no luck,it still says no disk find make sure your hard disk is power on,or install properly,.

plz some help me because no bussines today without my pc i really need help here.
Re: Hard Disk Not Found. Please Help by walemy: 11:08am On May 26, 2008
If that is d case,i'll advice u call on an engineer and if u need one call him on dis nomba he'll surely help u out 08026220123 hs name is wale.
Re: Hard Disk Not Found. Please Help by Markenny(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2008
thanx, ,.,., but no thanx
Re: Hard Disk Not Found. Please Help by TmeD0(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2008
@ poster, if you're getting that errror message, more than likely your HD has crashed. If it has crashed (which i suspect it has) no amount of format will resolve the problem because basically there's nothing to format. Did you drop your notebook recently? Do you have your data backed up? If you have your data backed up, just go ahead and replace the HD. Personally, I would open the notebook and try to reseat the HD (remove it and put it back) but since I'm not sure if you'll be comfortable doing that, I'm not suggesting you do that. If you haven't dropped it recently or downloaded program(s) that could have infected your notebook, I'd suggest to take it to someone that's knowledgeable in hardware repair to open it and try to reseat the HD. If after doing that, you're still getting the error message, you'll have no option but to replace the HD. Good luck. Peace!

walemy:

If that is d case,i'll advice u call on an engineer and if u need one call him on this nomba he'll surely help u out 08026220123 hs name is wale.
Aren't you the dude that's always trying to "ficks" people's PC? grin
Re: Hard Disk Not Found. Please Help by scantee(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2008
Yaa Discharge the cemos battry of the system, and connect the hard disk externaly with another external IDE cable.

if it doesnt work out call me

Exommobil Engineer +23480552325956 P.H

(1) (Reply)

Help Configuring Yahoo Messenger 9.0 On Ma Pc / Have You Tried The New Itunes V8. The 'genius' Feature Is Awesome. / Help Sending Pm, Ho W D I Send A Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.