Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,738 members, 7,952,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Land For Sale At Alpha Beach - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale At Alpha Beach (765 Views)

Check Pix Of 5 Bedroom Duplex Off Alpha Beach Road Lekki / Profitable Buys At Alpha Beach Road, Lekki / Prime Plot Of Land For Sale At Alpha Beach Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Alpha Beach by blackis(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2008
An 800 Sq meter piece of land with valid deed of assignment / C of O beside Bona Vista Estate
(An estate under joint construction I understand by Mobil/Chevron) is being put up for
sale by my uncle.

Feel the freshness of the ocean blowing wind within this environment and take advantage of the
strategic positioning of this property NOW!!!

Price: N10m Asking

The seller is in urgent need of money to seal a deal on the purchase of some work equipment and as
such will sell to whoever makes the best offer!! 

Interested? Hit me up right here!!

Cheers!!

(1) (Reply)

Diaspora Nigerians:would You Use A Project Monitoring Service For Your Projects? / Osel / Outright Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.