Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,134 members, 7,949,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Why Is It That Nigerian Women Are More Spiritual Than Nigerian Men? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is It That Nigerian Women Are More Spiritual Than Nigerian Men? (1560 Views)

Why Is Church Politics Worse Than Nigerian Politics / Why Do People Become More Spiritual When They Are Poor? / I Hate My Wife - She Is Now More Spiritual Than Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Women Are More Spiritual Than Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2013
FrostyZonn:

That's gross misinterpretations of the bible, and frankly I'm appalled. Some things weren't meant to be taken literally. And you also need to possess an evolved kind of understanding that can only be attained by faith to even begin to comprehend the true meaning of those quotations.

I urge you to take a look around you and tell me if all those things are been carried out today. In the old testament, a lot of verses are malevolent, but were all significantly diffused in the new testament.
Stop attacking the bible and Christianity with tunnel vision, cuz it's far more broader than that!

Okay
Lets not derail the thread!

Women! Why are you guys soooo religious!!
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Women Are More Spiritual Than Nigerian Men? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Women! Why are you guys soooo religious!!

It's kind of weird that a topic that was specifically created for women is conspicuously lacking in XX chromosomes.

#Justsaying
Re: Why Is It That Nigerian Women Are More Spiritual Than Nigerian Men? by italo: 8:35am On Jul 25, 2013
plaetton:

lol.

Italo lives in the spirit world.

Another one bites the dust! cry

Haba!

Shouldn't we seek psychiatric help for him?

I already have all the psychiatric help I need in the Holy Spirit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Money Bring 'joy' ? / HAJJ: History Of Tragedies Till Date(photos Included) / The Inconsistent God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.