Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of A Nairalander (2522 Views)

Help A Nairalander Win Samsung Photo Contest / A Nairalander With His Beautiful Sisters. / Have You Ever Met A Nairalander? If Yes? Are You Still Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: Just don't wanna be too bad mouthed tonight!

I would have made you regret the day you registered on this Forum!!!!

UGLY Bi*ch!!!!
Lol! You da one who is gonna regret why you registered on this forum,cause I didn't waste my time seeking for attention by uploading my pictures,too bad! Not the comments you were expecting tongue,so I don't think you wanna mess with me,you better keep all those trash in your pants shithead! And f**k outta here! cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2013
mayapop: Lol! You da one who is gonna regret why you registered on this forum,cause I didn't waste my time seeking for attention by uploaded my pictures,too bad! Not the comments you were expecting tongue,so I don't think you wanna mess with me,you better keep all those trash in your pants shithead! And f**k outta here! cheesy
Someone really needs some e-war with Mikey!!

Quote Me one more time Bit*h!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
mayapop: Lol! You da one who is gonna regret why you registered on this forum,cause I didn't waste my time seeking for attention by uploaded my pictures,too bad! Not the comments you were expecting tongue,so I don't think you wanna mess with me,you better keep all those trash in your pants shithead! And f**k outta here! cheesy
Your English is just too poor! *smh* cheesy

Ugly person! angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: Your English is just too poor! *smh* cheesy

Ugly person! angry
Bla bla bla!!! undecided the same old stuff,ugly! person! Aren't you tired of using them? Oh! I forgot your addied brain needs to be upgraded,cause you turned out to be a victim of alzheimer's disease. *spits on his bald head* smiley cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2013
mayapop: Bla bla bla!!! undecided the same old stuff,ugly! person! Aren't you tired of using them? Oh! I forgot your addied brain needs to be upgraded,cause you turned out to be a victim of alzheimer's disease. *spits on his bald head* smiley cheesy cheesy tongue
A fungus of pendulous shape spewing trash!! cheesycheesy
Dull Child!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Abu Mikey: A fungus of pendulous shape spewing trash!! cheesycheesy
Dull Child!
You dung-brained ass cracker! Go scratch your balls,nigga! And have your worthless life dismissed from the universe,cause it ain't good to mankind smileyOuch! That hurts cheesy cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
mayapop: You dung-brained ass cracker! Go scratch your balls,nigga! And have your worthless life dismissed from the universe,cause it ain't good to mankind smileyOuch! That hurts cheesy cheesy cheesy grin tongue
All legs like a Paralyzed giraffe and hair that smells like cow dung with a mouth that releases the kinda stench that can swallow the whole stadium and the hot-dog stand and an IQ that reads Negative figures sure makes you an existing entity without a life!! :cheesycheesy
Go get a Life,then you could come back to daddy for some Brains! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

I sure know this hurts so bad!cool
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 24, 2013
mayapop: Airforce! grin grin grin

"Hi' smiley
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Akpunku14: 1:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: All legs like a Paralyzed giraffe and hair that smells like cow dung with a mouth that releases the kinda stench that can swallow the whole stadium and the hot-dog stand and an IQ that reads Negative figures sure makes you an existing entity without a life!! :cheesycheesy
Go get a Life,then you could come back to daddy for some Brains! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Hey Hey Hey

Don't derail my thread...take this somewhere else...

Enough of this!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by tellwisdom: 1:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Akpunku14:

Hey Hey Hey

Don't derail my thread...take this somewhere else...

Enough of this!!! angry

Apku-Fufu, please tell'em o
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: All legs like a Paralyzed giraffe and hair that smells like cow dung with a mouth that releases the kinda stench that can swallow the whole stadium and the hot-dog stand and an IQ that reads Negative figures sure makes you an existing entity without a life!! :cheesycheesy

Oh yeah! That doesn't hurt,cause it practically doesn't make sense! In the literal sense,I don't see the reason why I should be exchanging words with a poverty-stricken goat like you,who just wanna seek attention on nl,by asking if he is ugly.....bla bla bla! So um just run along little duckling.muhahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2013
mayapop: Oh yeah! That doesn't hurt,cause it practically doesn't make sense! In the literal sense,I don't see the reason why I should be exchanging words with a poverty-stricken goat like you,who just wanna seek attention on nl,by asking if he is ugly.....bla bla bla! So um just run along little duckling.muhahahaha! cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Poverty stricken? Oh nooo! You the poverty stricken fella here!!!
Go get a life!!!!!!!
Don't Quote Me anymore!!!!
Rubbish!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Airforce1(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2013
!!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2013
Asampete nwa..
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Poverty stricken? Oh nooo! You the poverty stricken fella here!!!
Go get a life!!!!!!!
Don't Quote Me anymore!!!!
Rubbish!!!!
Hehehe,giving up already? tongue I told ya not to mess with me Anyways! Lemme just leave you...... undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
mayapop: Hehehe,giving up already? tongue I told ya not to mess with me Anyways! Lemme just leave you...... undecided
Leave Me? IsOkay!
Sorry for the little argument we had! Just for the fun of it tho!

Stupiid Girl angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Frustrated pig! How is your stupid thread working out for you? You have got pending posts,waiting for you to reply... Oh! I forgot you are too damn scared to reply 'em,st-upid mad man! angry grin cheesy tongue
Abu Mikey: Leave Me? IsOkay!
Sorry for the little argument we had! Just for the fun of it tho!

Stupiid Girl angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
mayapop: Frustrated pig! How is your stupid thread working out for you? You have got pending posts,waiting for you to reply... Oh! I forgot you are too damn scared to reply 'em,st-upid mad man! angry grin cheesy tongue
Shuuuuu! Leave me alone nau!!!
Nor Vex! E don do!!
Since yesterday and you still vexed up??

Am sorry! Its Okay.
Be nice pls cool
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Shuuuuu! Leave me alone nau!!!
Nor Vex! E don do!!
Since yesterday and you still vexed up??

Am sorry! Its Okay.
Be nice pls cool
Vexed ke? undecided lol! I'm a sweet girl,so happy always! cheesy my profile picture is a witness. tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
mayapop: Vexed ke? undecided lol! I'm a sweet girl,so happy always! cheesy my profile picture is a witness. tongue
Aitte! Sorry! embarassed
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Aitte! Sorry! embarassed
grin grin ;DKay! We are cool. tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
mayapop: grin grin ;DKay! We are cool. tongue
grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Enegod(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Aitte! Sorry! embarassed
mayapop: grin grin ;DKay! We are cool. tongue
you two deserve to be floged
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2013
otikpoko: You dey want make dem take am to front page like the other guy own abi?

You go fit stand yabbing so? undecided

Tym registered : July 23, i doubt if sh knws him.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
Enegod:
Gud evening sir!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
Enegod:
On dier bare ass
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
On dier bare ass

bottom kor, bottle ni.
wat i wrote dere ws @.s.s
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Dubemkelly(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2013
Lmao! K'mon folks, try be nice 4 once,dese commnts r frustrating wud mk op commit suicide buh serzly I think she's being impersonated...Roflmao bashing o badt gan
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Enegod(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
JOYCEOUS:
On dier bare ass
grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by JOYCEOUS(f): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
Enegod:

Funny enof it's dier typ dat end up bin best of frnds if not, true lovas.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by Enegod(m): 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Gud evening sir!
Abu mikey! take heart...that girl has bad mouth..check her pic..any girl that has tribal mark on her face don't near her..always aggresive
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander by AbuMikey(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Enegod: Abu mikey! take heart...that girl has bad mouth..check her pic..any girl that has tribal mark on her face don't near her..always aggresive
cheesycheesy thanks for the advice embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From World Trade Centre Abuja. Still Constructing Yet Very Beautiful. / Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! / Glo the Scam Network has Deviced a New Trick !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.