Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,282 members, 7,881,051 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

What Qualifies A Thread To Appear On Frontpage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Qualifies A Thread To Appear On Frontpage (613 Views)

What's Your Favourite Type Of Story You Love To See And Read On Frontpage / Ads On Frontpage! Is This An About-face Policy By Seun? / What Qualifies As Your Best Mobile Operating System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qualifies A Thread To Appear On Frontpage by Sunnycliff(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2013
I read with empathy and a little bit of concern over nairalanders comments about threads on the frontpage. Some say moderators are biased, others that Seun recieves bribe to make some threads coe on firstpage. Another new wave of storyline is that the frontpage is now being hacked.
In as much as am not fan of the frontpage hype, I humbly ask;

What qualifies a thread for the frontpage?
Posters whose threads appear on frontpage, do they have remunerations except emotional joy?
Why do moderators post threads on frontpage when the same thread has been opened for about 5months ago?
Why do moderators send threads to frontpage on a same topic when the first thread Op, was neglected?

Why do nairalanders struggle for the first page?
Re: What Qualifies A Thread To Appear On Frontpage by onuwaje(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2013
Well!, with thousands of threads pouring in by the minute I'd say maybe(or maybe not) threads are selected at random!.... Unless seun has something to say
Re: What Qualifies A Thread To Appear On Frontpage by taiocol: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2013
We need this topic in fp nw. No dullin or i sack seun.
Re: What Qualifies A Thread To Appear On Frontpage by Wisdytech(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
1st: neatness of english use
2nd: using a clear illustration
3rd: reliable source of the INFORMATION

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Nairaland's Very Own "Field Marshall Idi Amin Dada" / I Saw Nairaland.com Where I Never Expected. / National Association of Visionary and United Youths (NAVUY) Invites all Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.