Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister (20118 Views)

UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports / Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison / Bash Ali Protests At PDP Secretariat Over World Record Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by Reference(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ha, ha. Make Bash Ali link up with Vince McMahon. Na im sabi organize shambolism. Na for Nairaland I even hear say the palle na legend. Abeg any sponsor must prepare to face case of criminal negligence resulting in manslaughter if e go bring real opponent. If you doubt me ask AEG and late 50 year old Michael Jackson.

1 Like

Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by Rockyheight: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2013
picaro: while im supposed to slap you for mouthing such nonsense. whats rude? interrogating Bash? where was the minister when Bash was making his bones? Bash got to where he is through hard work, the minister through appointment. so who should bash who?

I didn't know bash was a mafia "making his bones" thanks for making us know that d minister didn't work hard the appointment just dropped on his laps. Am not suprised since you didn't go to school u wouldn't know that schooling is hard work.

2 Likes

Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by Ninilowo(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2013
Bash Ali needs a psychiatrist's attention ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by picaro(f): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Rockyheight:

I didn't know bash was a mafia "making his bones" thanks for making us know that d minister didn't work hard the appointment just dropped on his laps. Am not suprised since you didn't go to school u wouldn't know that schooling is hard work.

Haha! Oh no! did I not go to school? Oh dear, I'm exposed. What do I do now? What do I do? In the face of such 'superior facts and arguments proferred by this brilliant mind', what do I do?
Haha. silly little boy!
Perhaps you are new in the country, or haven't you noticed that you needn't be well schooled before you get such lofty appointments by dim wits in govt.
Ol boy, free matters abeg.
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by tomakint: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
texaco1:
Mo wa pa oo,
If bash ali slumps and die in the ring the first on ppls lips will be gej gej gej.
How is life my guy? Long time ,u have been keeping a low profile lately
grin you too funny on this Bash Ali stuff, anyway I appreciate the fact that you want the Grand Pa to 'jeun omo' grin as for my low profile, yeah u are very observant as my job is taking a heavy toll on me lately, trust me NL is not a place you wanna miss not even for a minute! Thanks for caring pal
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by Oguieke(m): 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: Bash Ali
should go & enjoy his retirement & quit embarrassing himself,
now he's been accused of demanding bribe.. Just few months ago, we was
dragged on the floor by the minister's dogs
Its this same Bash Ali that went to Libya 'Cap in hand' to meet the late
Ghadaffi begging for money to host his bout, na God say he no go die
for that uprising...
Oga u don try, call it a day .... u are talking baldadash.
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by deebrain(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Gwekzy: Wat is dis?

It is an issue.
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by deebrain(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
angry .......(walks out on nairaland owner, Seun)

1 Like

Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by Akiika: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2013
Ogbeche77: Bash Ali should go & enjoy his retirement & quit embarrassing himself, now he's been accused of demanding bribe.. Just few months ago, we was dragged on the floor by the minister's dogs
Its this same Bash Ali that went to Libya 'Cap in hand' to meet the late Ghadaffi begging for money to host his bout, na God say he no go die for that uprising...
Oga u don try, call it a day
Comprehend the story first before commenting!!!
It is Ali that reportedly accused the Minister of demanding for bribe. The minister wanted him to recant but he wouldn't budge.
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by OmniSparrow: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2013
picaro:

Yes sir, I will speak the truth, even if I stand alone.
U are not alone. U stand wit Bash ali the clown. Old man dat hasn't fought a genuine fight all his life. U don't see d likes of evander holyfield harassing government to sponsor their fights. De hav retired gracefully. Dis old clown doesn't want to. Boxing fights are organised by promoters who do so when de see d potential earnings. No one wants to watch Bash ali and a homeless lebanese (in d words of Ogbeche) lumbering around the ring in anoda sham fight. So d old shameless clown has to resort to begging and blackmailing. Pathetic. Let him go to his village & focus on native wrestling. He's squandered d money from his last arrangee fight and is hungry. Bash Ali...he boxes till he dies.

3 Likes

Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by lancee(m): 12:43am On Jul 25, 2013
[quote author=Ogbeche77]Bash Ali should go & enjoy his retirement & quit embarrassing himself, now he's been accused of demanding bribe.. Just few months ago, we was dragged on the floor by the minister's dogs
Its this same Bash Ali that went to Libya 'Cap in hand' to meet the late Ghadaffi begging for money to host his bout, na God say he no go die for that uprising...
Oga u don try, call it a day

LOL
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by bigcaasi: 6:18am On Jul 25, 2013
WHY DEM NOR ALLOW 1 SMALL SOJO TO MESS HIM UP

1 Like

Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by bestman09(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2013
Bash Ali should retire honourably and stop embarrasing himself and this nation. For more than 10 years now, this phamton fight has always been in the news. Abi na by force? We should not waste the tax payers money on a phantom fight which only out come is to elevate someone's ego
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by Shaw007(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2013
Ogunro said even though the Nigerian government does not sponsor professional sports, but the sports minister had wanted to help Ali out.

β€œHe will go out of his way to do that, which is a privilege and not a right,’’ he said.(NAN)
what nonsense!!!! . . . First grade trash!! . . . What sensible Government says this? . . . And yet the bas-tards still expect results in sports,you can frigging imagine

and no be say den even dey use the money for beta tin . . We for hear
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2013
old age is like a second childhood....SMHFBA (new internet slang......shake my head for bash ali)
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by Ajasnoop: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Bash Ali is no Dick (Tiger)
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by Sirfergie90(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Y is this bolaji abdullahi is so stupid,right from wen he was d commisioner of education in kwara state d guy doesnt hav respect 4 elderly ppl.....i tink ali should jst 4get abt stepin on ring again he should jst go n relax afterall is a legend
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by texaco1: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2013
A former world boxing champion that has been fighting for almost 20years yet has no wife ,no children and no house .he is now blaming the fg for not sponsoring his fight,the question ppl should ask him is that how many of his previous fights did the fg bankroll or sponsor?
I can't even see anything historical about this fight,no wonder why many organisations and private bodies don't want to get involve.
Bash should just find a job and live peacefully,because it will the greatest disgrace for him if the fight is staged and his opponent humiliates him

1 Like

Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by texaco1: 10:27am On Jul 25, 2013
Sirfergie90: Y is this bolaji abdullahi is so stupid,right from wen he was d commisioner of education in kwara state d guy doesnt hav respect 4 elderly ppl.....i tink ali should jst 4get abt stepin on ring again he should jst go n relax afterall is a legend
What has bolaji done wrong?why don't u tell bash ali to respect himself?
Respect is reciprocal ,if you respect yourself and other people ,they will surely respect you back in return.I don't think you have been following this case keenly because if you have you would have known that bash ali has behaved in the most childish manner.
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by Ajasnoop: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2013
For the records, Bash Ali was never really a world boxing champion in the real sense of the word.

1 Like

Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by kolamilan(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2013
swstest: Wow! Xo xcitd 2post. 4th 2 comment. Hy guys. *winks*
you are a disgrace to nairaland.
Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by Puvguy: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Shaw007:
what nonsense!!!! . . . First grade trash!! . . . What sensible Government says this? . . . And yet the bas-tards still expect results in sports,you can frigging imagine

and no be say den even dey use the money for beta tin . . We for hear

So you expect FG to give this senile man 30 million dollars for a personal fight? Bash Ali has always be known to be a fraud. Even someone said here that he's a legend grin . The irony is people with low information thinks they are more intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister by Shaw007(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
Puvguy:

So you expect FG to give this senile man 30 million dollars for a personal fight? Bash Ali has always be known to be a fraud. Even someone said here that he's a legend grin . The irony is people with low information thinks they are more intelligent.
see . . The point here is not even Ali . . What angers me is the foolish statement the minister made

"sports funding is a priviledge, not a right" . . . Ahmean,seriously??!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oliseh: Ighalo Is Good, But Osimhen Is Exceptional Striker Who Can Get Better / Liverpool VS Mancity: 3 Key Battles Featuring Mane, De Bruyne, Vandijk, Sterling / Ogenyi Onazi Signs New Contract Worth €700k Per Year At Lazio: Is This Slavery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.