Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,878 members, 7,889,927 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland (1384 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Nigerians Travelling And Living In Malaysia. How Do U Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by xtcomweb(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2013
Nigerians in Swaziland let us try to help our graduates to go out of this country please.
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by justwise(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2013
Switzerland (Swiss) or Swaziland? (Southern African)
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by henrychubayo: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
justwise: Switzerland (Swiss) or Swaziland? (Southern African)
Justwise, i guess the guy meant the (Southern African) Swaziland. That is the proper spelling of the country name. But the question u asked is good sha. Let him now specify
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by justwise(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
henrychubayo:
Justwise, i guess the guy meant the (Southern African) Swaziland. That is the proper spelling of the country name. But the question u asked is good sha. Let him now specify

I'm not particular about the spelling, but the country itself.
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by xtcomweb(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2013
Swaziland Southern Africa,that is what i meant.Thank you,let's help ourselves.
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by Godson201333(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2013
xtcomweb: Swaziland Southern Africa,that is what i meant.Thank you,let's help ourselves.

Okay so why would you like to travel down to Swaziland??
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by Ty207: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2013
Godson201333:

Okay so why would you like to travel down to Swaziland??
Good!! question
Re: Nigerians Travelling To Swaziland by dasparrow: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
xtcomweb,

Why Swaziland? What is there? Do you have family there perhaps?

(1) (Reply)

Planing To Travel To Malaysia, Any Nairaland Over There Pls Adive Me. / China To Build Longest Highspeed Tunnel From China To The US Via Russia & Canada / See What Happened To This Nigerian Lady's Face After A Ghastly Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.