Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,771 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:35 PM

At Last A Simple Haulage Service That Works In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / At Last A Simple Haulage Service That Works In Lagos (504 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / Which Of These Is The Best [paid Autoresponder Service] That I Should Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Last A Simple Haulage Service That Works In Lagos by Henryneo(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2013
I recently tried to move a TV and Hi-Fi system i bought from LG Ikoyi to my house at Isolo and believe me i had a serious headache trying to find a van to help me move my stuff. had to call a couple of friends to no avail, so i had to leave my products at the showroom to pick it up at another time.

So i did a search to find a van to help me move my stuff and i came across these guys called Moovelogic (moovelogic.com). and their premise was simple. i entered my pickup location and entered destination location and in less than 10 minutes i got a call for the pickup service. had my negotiations with them and got my stuff moved.

I think these guys really deserve a standing ovation for the service i received. and believe me it was very affordable.

So for all y'all out there that need to do away with the headache of moving stuff, you should try moovelogic (moovelogic dot com)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Bulk Purchase Of Cement In Ilorin / Online Business People Should Know This / Investment Online. Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.