Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,352 members, 7,881,300 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:14 PM

Suggest A Name For The Royal Baby? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suggest A Name For The Royal Baby? (513 Views)

Cameroon Gives John Dumelo A Royal Title And Plots Of Land / First Photos Of The Newly Born Royal Baby Girl Surfaces Online. / The Royal Baby Is The Anti-christ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Name For The Royal Baby? by jex(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
[img]http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/topstories/2013/07/23/si-royal-family-300px.jpg[/img]

Its no more news that Kate Middleton was delivered of a bouncing baby boy on tuesday and earned the title "Parents". The baby was delivered at 16:24 BST at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington, west London, weighing 8lb 6oz. Now the big question which most reporters are asking the couple is "What would you name the baby boy?". I think i would ask you readers the same question? What do you think would go behind---- HRH PRINCE (NAME SUGGESTED) OF CAMBRIDGE.
Let me get your replies and the lucky person gets.......
Read more at http://enzedokafor..com/2013/07/a-name-for-royal-baby.html
Re: Suggest A Name For The Royal Baby? by sexymoma(f): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
Oluwa_Britain
Anjola_Britain
Ori mi wo'nu ola Britain
Mo Lucky gan.
ETC
Re: Suggest A Name For The Royal Baby? by Nomski0(f): 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2013
Henry.
Or Alexander
Or Kelvin
Or Nathaniel.
Re: Suggest A Name For The Royal Baby? by AbuMikey(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
[size=30pt]MiKEY[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Gunning For Her First Movie Award / BBA: Who Wins USD300,000 Prizemoney? / Davido Turns To Relationship Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.