Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,230 members, 7,970,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:32 PM

Admission In Sweden. The Way Out! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Admission In Sweden. The Way Out! (698 Views)

My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... / APPLY!!! International Youth Initiative Program 2015 In Sweden / To Study For Master's Degree In Sweden, Norway Or Finland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission In Sweden. The Way Out! by divenchi(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2008
IF YOU HAVE ADMISSION TO STUDY IN SWEDEN OR YOU ARE CURRENTLY STUDYING OR PROBABLY YOU ARE THROUGH WITH YOUR STUDIES, PLEASE COME AND GIVE YOUR ADVICE HERE.

LETS LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES, OUR BROTHERS MISTAKES AND THE BEST WAY TO GET OUR VISA. THEY DO NOT WANT SPONSOR AND WE MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 3MILLION IN OUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT B4 YOU CAN GO AND STUDY THERE.

MY BROTHERS PLEASE ADVICE ME, COS I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RAISE SUCH MONEY AND MY ADMISSION LETTER IS JUST IN MY HANDS WAITING FOR A MIRACLE. embarassed shocked

WAITING AND DYING TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL NAIRALANDERS

DO UNTO OTHER WHAT YOU WANT THEM DO UNTO YOU.

MUCH LOVE
Re: Admission In Sweden. The Way Out! by kinsbrooks: 9:41pm On May 26, 2008
the swedes are at it again. i wish u the best my dear. i applied but i am not yet succesful cos i am appealing for a review of my application. safe my dear!
Re: Admission In Sweden. The Way Out! by rugina(f): 11:15pm On May 26, 2008
tell someone that works in the bank to help you open an account in your name and he should put 3m for you then you can print the statement after ward he will desolve the account

(1) (Reply)

Free Seminar On How To Get World Class It Training At Very Low Cost / $60,000 Per/annum Job Opportnuity For It Professionals / Jobs At Pz Cussons Nigeria For Trainee Technicians (ond)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.