Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby (12454 Views)

Niagara Falls Illuminated Blue To Announce Sex Of Royal Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
Something better than Blue and pinky ivy... North and southwest
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by mzkanye(f): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hmmm..cute name..long live george!!!
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by rossdutto: 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
I like George Alexander... But Louis?!?
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by WHIZBRO(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shina Rambo ko Shina peters ni! Razz boi angry

Idowuogbo abi what's your name? I 4low u talk. I guess your name says it all *spits... Mgbeke

1 Like

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by supaeagles(m): 11:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
ross_dutto: I like George Alexander... But Louis?!?
forget all of those English names... they should have given him an exotic name similar to "Barack Hussein Obama" ..... it's cool to be black now and they should have latched on to the trend ... grin grin grin
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 25, 2013
George.... Why not Dennis? Or Larry? undecided
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by peaceful1(f): 12:28am On Jul 25, 2013
What a lovely name...Have a Blessed day everyone.
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 25, 2013
Hmmmm,9ce 2meni traditionzzzz
am jelos.......
By d way...2day z ma betdy....sm1 sey HBD.......i remane HRMprinz kiz-mart(1)...heir aparent
lolzzzz
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Iceman296: 1:10am On Jul 25, 2013
dammymadboi: Why not name him arthur
Lolz. grin
dammymadboi: Why not name him arthur
Lolz.
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by SmashingM(f): 1:21am On Jul 25, 2013
tellwisdom: Which kind Calabar Name be this?? sad

Too dry a joke. Try harder
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by tellwisdom: 1:24am On Jul 25, 2013
SmashingM:

Too dry a joke. Try harder

..You go school at all?? sad
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Obodo999(m): 1:40am On Jul 25, 2013
Stupid and pointless topic. No big deal . I have 3 children. Millions of babies are born every week. Perhaps most of them will be slaves to this potential spoilt brat. Why are you people celebrating inequalities in this world ?
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by thrugemaster(m): 2:10am On Jul 25, 2013
prince idowuIGBO sounds much better
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21am On Jul 25, 2013
WHIZBRO:

Idowuogbo abi what's your name? I 4low u talk. I guess your name says it all *spits... Mgbeke
Sharrap joor! See as u swell like garri igbo, u no sabi joke? Dis wan wey u just dey spit anyhow, U don carry belle for ya yanshing buddy? Nkpi! tongue
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Emyben(m): 3:25am On Jul 25, 2013
Obodo999: Stupid and pointless topic. No big deal . I have 3 children. Millions of babies are born every week. Perhaps most of them will be slaves to this potential spoilt brat. Why are you people celebrating inequalities in this world ?
you sound pained..but how can a three day old child be a spoilt brat already,stop assuming carelessly please. If u hate his royalty,then dont comment.

1 Like

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by free2ryhme: 3:29am On Jul 25, 2013
ross_dutto: I like George Alexander... But Louis?!?

...as if your opinion counts in name the baby
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Olaone1: 6:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Hmmm. . .
And, a nurse had to die (read 'taken out') because of this baby. Life is so unfair. lipsrsealed

MI6/Scotland Yard, well done oo. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Only if there is any justice in the world . . . undecided
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by WHIZBRO(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sharrap joor! See as u swell like garri igbo, u no sabi joke? Dis wan wey u just dey spit anyhow, U don carry belle for ya yanshing buddy? Nkpi! tongue

My God is dis a lady... IdowuIGBO.... Love pedd!er... At least a little finesse and composure will do you some good Cretin!!!

1 Like

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by klas(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2013
Emyben: you sound pained.. but how can a three day old child be a spoilt brat already, stop assuming carelessly please. If u hate his royalty,then dont comment.

He said potential spoilt brat
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2013
The baby's really cute.
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by ceejayluv(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2013
Profidada: British with mediocrity. When will these people stop this madness of royalty? I pity these people sha. A royal prince is born, and so wetin concern me?
Pity them? For being far wealthier than we are? Or for conserving millenial-old traditions?
State 5 things that are wrong with the British royalty...
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by bisikeys: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2013
Nice name... Not like all the fake names our Nigerian celebreties are giving their children. Am still waiting for the day a celebrity will name their child, Chidinma, Olumide, Damilare, Nkechi....smiley
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Hopewokoma(f): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2013
Pity them? For being far wealthier than we are? Or for conserving millenial-old traditions?
State 5 things that are wrong with the British royalty. I tire oh.
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by uchdollar111: 9:06am On Jul 25, 2013
Good for the parents and the kid. Anyway check out www.nairaquest.com for your fun and quiz play
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Longeria(m): 9:12am On Jul 25, 2013
Hypocrites, I wonder what British people and their government say if all this "YEYEBRITY" status given to African family. They fought so hard to destroy other Kingdoms so that only theirs will stand. Well, theirs is crumbling too, Scotland will soon get independence. But wait a minute, is these not the same Britain that had been forcing gay marriage on our troat? The Queen married man, prince Charles married twice all are women, prince William just had a baby boy not trough man but a woman. God will save us from those thunder will certainly fire.

1 Like

Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by SmashingM(f): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2013
tellwisdom:

..You go school at all?? sad

No. Is that why you're replying in pidgin? sorry...i can see how hard it is to write in the Owners language
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by Dubemkelly(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Indeed dey attach importance 2 royalty,funny how white niggurs were outside d hospital ol day long xpecting d royal baby unlike here whr u hide n wudnt mention it till d child is born.
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by dives(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2013
please what is this thread looking for on front page? undecided
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by juman(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2013
Congratulations.
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by CHIDONE: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2013
oooooooh!!!!!! instead of naming him Chidone
Re: George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2013
adaobi123: What a mouthful. grin

As opposed to Nigerians naming their son Ayomide Olaoluwa Boluwatife Emmanuel Korede Ajetomobi Ogundare!!! undecided
#No insult to my Yoruba bros and sis please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 15 Countries With The Highest Population In The World. / Sierra Leone Declares Nationwide Curfew After Suspected Coupeist Attack Armoury / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.