Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

Chris Brown Enters Not Guilty Plea To Hit-and-run - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Enters Not Guilty Plea To Hit-and-run (687 Views)

"Maima Is Not Guilty!" -ice Prince Throws Shocker / Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Enters Not Guilty Plea To Hit-and-run by SexyPooja1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2013
The 'Fine China' singer pleads not guilty to a hit-and-run charge while his misdemeanor charges of driving without a license or insurance are dismissed.
Chris Brown pled not guilty to a hit-and-run charge during an appearance on Tuesday, July 23 at Van Nuys, California, court after he allegedly rear-ended another car in May. The Grammy-winning singer is ordered to report to a police station so that he can be formally booked on the charge. Brown reportedly had some time until August 6 to take care of the matters.

Los Angeles Times reported that Brown's attorney Mark Geragos filed the motion to drop the charge as well. He noted that Brown and the other passenger Olga Kovalenko made settlement in regards to the minor accident. The court, however, has not announced decision on the motion.

Read more here ... http://www.poojablog.com/2013/07/chris-brown-enters-not-guilty-plea-to.html

(1) (Reply)

Marry Me / "I Am Happy I Am An Atheist' - Seun Kuti Says / Nelly Oscayn 's Newest Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.