Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,329 members, 7,978,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:00 PM

Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid (4482 Views)

Olamide, Bankyw, Wizkid At Pool Party With Sexy Bikini Ladies (photos) / Paul Okoye Shares Chelsea Teamed Photos Of His Beautiful Wife & Kid / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by misspetite(f): 2:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Remember him? 35 year old Brazilian  football Legend Ronaldo was vacationing in Ibiza with his stunning wife and cute daughter. 
His weight has been the subject of recent criticisms. I say, the man isn't a football player anymore. He doesn't need a 6 pack..besides his hot wife makes up for his deficiency.

http://misspetitenigeria..com/2013/07/not-so-fit-football-legend-ronaldo-hits.html?m=1

Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by RoyalRoy(m): 2:45am On Jul 25, 2013
misspetite:

His weight has been the subject of recent criticisms. I say, the man isn't a football player anymore. He doesn't need a 6 pack..besides his hot wife makes up for his deficiency.

That he is no more playing football doesn't mean he should look like a douche bag at "just" 35!!
Ryan Giggs & Paul Scholes are much older & still well trimmed.
Football brought him fame & fortune, retiring from it doesn't mean u let go totally.
Did you know, that one of the reasons he quit soccer was because his coaches wanted him to keep fit & shed the weight but he wasn't too willing to hit the gym!!
He just became physically careless!!

Goodluck to him & his new found "orobo" figure!
Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 25, 2013
You go fear belly naw cheesy
Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 25, 2013
aahhh...the daughter dey follow Ronaldo footsteps...she carry pot belly like her dad. lol
Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by tsidra(f): 5:09am On Jul 25, 2013
That belle is just bad. Some nigerians that drink a whole keg of palmwine everyday don't even have that kind of belle. Get a top sir hide that thing.
Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by SIRcumalot: 6:00am On Jul 25, 2013
Even with that pregnancy if he decides to play again, only a few players would be better that
Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:25am On Jul 25, 2013
tsidra: That belle is just bad. Some nigerians that drink a whole keg of palmwine everyday don't even have that kind of belle. Get a top sir hide that thing.

That is why women fall for d bad guys and lose out when they get older.. he has got Money and he is nice, that is all that matters not six pack and a bevy of ladies to boot

2 Likes

Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2013
WTF!!! Look at his beer gut! shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 25, 2013
setting a bad example for his kid... Both of dem dey drag belle
Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by tellwisdom: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2013
Ahhh, senior man cool....Omo see yiansshhhhhhhhhh wink wink
Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by Lovebond34(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Unstopable delimma..jst lv dz guy even wit hz fat body he stil perform magic...buh hm wife no dy cmplain abt dy belle nau....y una cum dy cry 4 am?

1 Like

Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by MrBenSun: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2013
nigerians with destructive criticisms sha...leave dis guy alone..e je ko j'aye re now

1 Like

Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by ZACHIE: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2013
The health issues that made him leave football is still with him.
Leave him alone.... abi him say the belle too much for him to carry?
Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by fr3do(m): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
The wife's yaansh ehhhn!
Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by Austeenxx: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
Oboy, see yianssssssh!

Where's the vaseline?
Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by bibiaremieye(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hmmmm! Dat belle go allow e rod enta dat sexy ass so?
Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by 0monnak0da: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2013
Royal Roy:

That he is no more playing football doesn't mean he should look like a douche bag at "just" 35!!
Ryan Giggs & Paul Scholes are much older & still well trimmed.
Football brought him fame & fortune, retiring from it doesn't mean u let go totally.
Did you know, that one of the reasons he quit soccer was because his coaches wanted him to keep fit & shed the weight but he wasn't too willing to hit the gym!!
He just became physically careless!!

Goodluck to him & his new found "orobo" figure!

He announced that he has a thyroid disease sometime ago.Let us not be too quick to pass judgment on others

1 Like

Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by ednut1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
Ronaldo explains weight problems...?
"Four years ago in Milan I found out that I was
suffering from a problem that is called
hypothyroidism, a complaint which slows your
metabolism, and that to control it I would have
to take medication which is considered illegal in
football. A lot of people should feel bad about
their comments on my weight: I just wanted to
explain that, now that I have reached the end. GET UR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE SPITTIN TRASH

2 Likes

Re: Not So Fit? Football Legend Ronaldo Hits The Beach With Sexy Wife & Kid by HARDDON: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

with that pot la block, the only thing remaining now is joinin the nigerian senate:

#teampotbelleforlife!

(1) (Reply)

Join Illuminati Brotherhood Like Me / Photo: Igbo Girl Converts To Muslim because of Buhari's Son / Lovely Family Photo Of Opeyemi Aiyeola, Her Hubby & Their Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.