Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,608 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark (24514 Views)

List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party / Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. / N40 Pump Fuel Price Is My Figure, Not Buhari’s, Says David-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by DonaldGenes(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
.............For all the right reasons i don't like talking much..................

2 Likes

Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by pat077: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
to yerima

3 Likes

Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by maskid(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
masterdre:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/141612-yerima-blackmailed-senators-with-islam-claim-david-mark.html

then wat was the DEMENTED stella Damasus ranting aBOUT?? she too no dey read well?
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Pvin: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
HNosegbe: The Senate president has still not addressed the issue closest to my heart.

Section 21 of the Child Rights Act of 2003, a federal law, states unequivocally that a child below the age of 18 shall be deemed a minor and not eligible to marry. The law goes on to stipulate imprisonment for those who break this law.

How come Sani Yerima is still a free man?
The gurl in question is not a Nigeria
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Delafruita(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
HNosegbe:

Apparently so is the Fiscal Responsibility Act, Freedom of Information Act and even EFCC Act.

undecided
apparently so
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by abiodunolarinre(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Two years visa to the United States!!! This may just be your time, it's cheap and affordable.Call 07033314128
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Danosophe(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2013
I categorically state here that Nigerians are guided by the Nigerian constitution and not religious constitution; wether christian or islamic or otherwise. Mr. Senate President - Mark use your head and powers here or you will be trading the christian-faith for islam. Delete sub-section 4(b) of section 29 or posterity will judge you.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by gibson81(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2013
HNosegbe: The Senate president has still not addressed the issue closest to my heart.

Section 21 of the Child Rights Act of 2003, a federal law, states unequivocally that a child below the age of 18 shall be deemed a minor and not eligible to marry. The law goes on to stipulate imprisonment for those who break this law.

This David Mark na Big fool; he is just like other un-informed Nigerians shouting #ChildNotBride, did the senate discuss any "child marriage bill", No, the discuss was about a definition for "full age" in the case of a girl, and Yerima like a good lawyer would do argue his case with an analogy of a married girl; though, it was an unfortunate thing that he has benefitted from this barbaric act, so where is the blackmail on child marriage he's trying to politicise; cos am sure he isn't thinking at all.

For your Information; Yerima married an Egyptian girl, and from information gathered the "baby" still reside and school in Egypt.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by logica(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
HNosegbe:

The OFFENDER is a Nigerian.
LOL. Logic is foreign to her. You better not waste your time.

For those who don't understand, the law on which you are judged apply to where you committed the act (or continue to commit the act). Will you then say, because the use of Marijuana is allowed in California, then a Californian can go to Malaysia to go smoke Marijuana? You go know how far na...
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by asekomejohn(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
I hate those monsters mhenn.infact they r turning dis grate nation into theirs o. I hate those monsters mhenn.infact they r turning dis grate nation into theirs o.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by gibson81(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
P.Stacks:
David Mark failed to handle this scenerio as the Head of the Senate..

Yerima Blackmailed and got away with it with David Mark at the Helms of Affair..

Was it Yerima presiding over the House or David Mark!

Was Yerima Smarter than David mark and all the other Senators that voted "YES"

These are question we should ask our incompetent Fat cat, Fat Salary, fat allowance senators being the highest paid in the world.. The money is too much it has blocked their reasoning faculty and Yerima could Perpetrate Religion even in the Hallowed Chambers of the senate...

Live Pension for Senate leaders..
Fat Pension for senators
Fat salaries and allowances,

If u were working hard for every penny, and remember what the people in your local constituency would say, if you remember the votes and how difficult they came by,, as the senate head, u won't allow a Blackmail scale thru..

Executives are causing crisis in Rivers state.
Legislators are Creddle rubbers
Judiciary sets Al-Musthapaha Free (I don't even know where I stand on Al-Musthapah) but a section of the society felt deprived of justice..

The Executive, Legislative and Judiciary arms hav let this country down and no arm to hold on to..

Then to the main Matter...

Religion.. I already talked religion this morning on nairaland and tot I would end it there on Etsu-Nupe issues and Islam little did I know Religion was going to raise its ugly head today again..

If Religion could be used to blackmail the best of the very best in our society today. Cream dela cream, high and mighty of the society, then what is the hope of the common man..

I categorically put it to anybody today and stand to be challenged, that if Religion can Tear the Senate of The Federal Republic Apart, then in no time, it would bring the whole country to crumbles..

These are our senators, these are our elected, these are our representatives, these are the best choosen from amongst us...

Religion has torn them apart. Religion can tear anything and everything..

Christains and Muslims use Religion to perpetrate evil...

Religion is a scourge.
Religion is a cancer.
Religion is a virus capable of Consuming mankind and still survive humanity..

Long After humanity is gone, Inanimate Religion would still be alive..

I don't have anything to say to Yerima but to express my Displeasure to David Mark for letting me down to have not sensed a Blackmail.. As a leader, he should have seen the bullet coming. He owes the whole country that.. You don't cry after spilled milk..

If it were in America, somebody must take responsibility, somebody would'a been fired but here we are.. Business as usual..

And lest I forget.. I'm not controversial, I'm not a Yerima Fan but I reason with Yerima on some of the reason why he sited to have called for Child-marriage.. Everything he cited all exist in the society we live in today but if a wealthy man can marry a small girl, feed her, educate her, accomodate her and take her off the streets without having sex with her, in my opinion, that's ok, but how many northern illitrates would read such meaning to such a law? Already u see a jobless man with 4 wives and 20 children, non of them going to school and still want to pass such laws encouraging Childbride...

Evil is perpetrated thru Religion..
Religion is bigger than Mankind..

We should start looking at Abolishing Religion from our society..

No more xtains, no more muslims...
Nigeria is supposed to be the most developed country in the world if we go by number of churches and mosques we hav in this country but what do we have? Backwardness, wickedness and corruption every where in a very Religious Nation... What an Irony..

Until we emancipate ourselves from this mental slavery called Religion.. We are not going anywhere..

Religion has done more harm than good in this country nigeria and both religion were never custom to us but imported believes to this country..

Something that is not original to us.. Yet we kill ourselves over what they told us and don't know for certainty what Truth is..

Islam is Truth
Xtainity is Truth...

So where is the Truth... There is no truth anywhere, we will die for a Truth we will never know..

I believe in GOD but Religion has absolutly notin to do with God.

Until Muslims and xtains go back in time to mend their difference and agree on the Supreme God, we would keep fighting for our small gods that would destroy us..

We can Abolish Religion..
Yes we can..

Na cafe you go write all this abi na ur office, i just hope say na you be oga for there, else...i go recomend your sack....
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by nopsman1: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2013
mr_king: Sharap your mouth there David!!! How could you morons allow Stupid Religious sentiment to Becloud your sense of Reasoning in a circular country like Nigeria? You all A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ fools!!! Big Fools!!! This is what we get from you stupid lawmakers as †ђξ highest paid globally?

foolish president, foolish senators, foolish representa thieves, foolish governors.... mark wud have said they deleted the section in error.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Gunzilla(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2013

Yerima declared Sharia Law in Zamafara State when he was Governor.According to this same 1999 Constitution,Sharia Courts/Law have jurisdiction over Islamic marriages.Sharia Law allows marriage to underage girls.The Constitution supercedes Child Rights Act.End of Story.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by nijanigga: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
mr_king: Sharap your mouth there David!!! How could you morons allow Stupid Religious sentiment to Becloud your sense of Reasoning in a circular country like Nigeria? You all A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ fools!!! Big Fools!!! This is what we get from you stupid lawmakers as †ђξ highest paid globally?
David mark is busy thinking of where the next look will come from,not child marriage.The legislooter goes home with 100M naira/month by the time you add all the kicks,you're close to a billion naira/month. He will soon open his private university.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by nijanigga: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2013
abiodunolarinre: Two years visa to the United States!!! This may just be your time, it's cheap and affordable.Call 07033314128
This guy sound like ibo,another fraudstar.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Operation stone Yarima with rocks when he visit any of the state in south west kick off............
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by GotNoSwaggg: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
David Mark is a T.W.A.T!
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by lumeviewscom: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pedophilia is permitted in the Qur’an, was practiced by Prophet Muhammad and his companions, and some Muslims today continue to commit the crime, following their prophet’s example. The Nigerian lawmakers have decided to follow suit by making us virtually an islamic nation with this despicable bill they just passed.

Muhammad was engaged to Aisha when she was only 6 year old and he was 51, and consummated the marriage while she was still pre-pubescent, aged 9 lunar years old. Thus he fulfilled all three requirements needed for a positive diagnosis of pedophilia.

Some Islamic apologists have tried to cast doubt on the age of Aisha when she married and had sex with Muhammad despite the many sahih hadiths in which Aisha explicitly and directly states her age. They sometimes seek to explain that Aisha was in fact not nine-years-old as the Sahih hadiths of Aisha’s own testimony claim, but seventeen or eighteen-years-old at the time.

The most common of these arguments is propounded by the “Learner”, or Moiz Amjad. Other transmitters of these arguments include T.O Shavanas, “Imam” Chaudhry (word-for-word plagiarism of Amjad’s work), and Zahid Aziz.

On closer inspection of these polemics you will discover that the various claims can be broadly categorized into these categories; unjustified slanders against Hisham ibn Urwah and the Iraqi narrators, the use of non-sahih information to refute otherwise sahih hadiths, the use of secondary and indirect sources in preference of direct testimonies, the use of ‘imprecise’ dating in preference to specific dates and statements of age, the use of misquoted references and erroneous information, the use of incorrect logic, and personal opinion.

Aisha was nine lunar years old at the time her marriage to the Islamic prophet was consummated and there is simply no valid evidence that suggests otherwise.
The vast majority of Muslims today also agree with this, and many of these honest Muslims take offense to these lies propagated by western Muslim apologists who are embarrassed by their own prophet’s actions.

A growing number of Muslims (primarily in the West) cannot bring themselves to accept the narrations given by Aisha in which she states that she was married to Muhammad when she was six years old and that he consummated his marriage with her when she was nine years of age, even though these are recorded in Bukhari’s sahih ahadith collection. These Muslims will usually resort to questioning the English translation of Dr. Mushin Khan, without addressing the ahadith in their original Arabic. A reading of the relevant Bukhari ahadith make it clear that Muhammad had sexual intercourse with Aisha when she was nine years of age. The terms used are: “udkhilath” and “bana biha”, which can only mean “sexual intercourse” in the context of the ahadith. The confusion from Muslims regarding this comes from their lack of understanding regarding the English phrase “consummation of marriage”, their ignorance of Arabic and their unwillingness to admit that their prophet had sexual intercourse with a nine year old child. Instead of attacking the English phrase “consummation of the marriage”, it might better serve Muslim apologists to read the relevant ahadith in the original Arabic before venturing a rebuttal.

The doll-playing exegesis used in “Aisha’s Age of Consummation” in itself proves Aisha’s status as pre-pubescent at the time of the consummation of her marriage to Muhammad, but most Muslims are unaware that the Sahih ahadith say that Aisha, was below the age of puberty when she was at least fourteen years old, and remained in that state till the age of sixteen. This is because they have never read the Sahih ahadith in Arabic. The narrators of the Sahih ahadith were not ashamed that Muhammad had married and had sexual relations with Aisha when she was below the age of puberty. Hence, from the original Arabic, it is clear that Aisha was below the age of puberty at the age of 14 (at the time of the raid on the Bani Mustaliq) or 15 (at the time of the Ethiopian slaves dancing incident), and begun her first menstrual period at the age of 16 (during the journey for hajj).

A second look at the question; was Muhammad a pedophile? One of the most disturbing things about Islam is that it does not categorically condemn pedophilia. Indeed, it cannot, for to do so would draw attention to the pedophilia of Muhammad, the founder of Islam. Many Muslims cannot condemn pedophilia even if they would like to, for they would have to abandon Islam. Muslims tacitly approve of pedophilia, even if they are embarrassed to say so. So mesmerized are Muslims by the example of Muhammad’s pedophilia that they are unable to categorically denounce pedophilia or feel shame. It is prevalent in many Muslim countries disguised as child marriage. The UN is today trying to stop the evil of child marriage among the backward Islamic regions of Asia and Africa. The future of some 300 million young girls depends on it.

child bride

Besides Muhammad himself, his companions also committed pedophilia. Umar was the 2nd caliph of Islam and married Umm Kulthum at a time when she was 10-12 years old. Some sources even say that she was five years old when Umar married her.

Umar asked Ali for the hand of his daughter, Umm Kulthum in marriage. Ali replied that she has not yet attained the age of maturity. Umar replied, “By Allah, this is not true. You do not want her to marry me. If she is underage, send her to me”. Thus Ali gave his daughter Umm Kulthum a dress and asked her to go to Umar and tell him that her father wants to know what this dress is for. When she came to Umar and gave him the message, he grabbed her hand and forcibly pulled her towards him...

READ MORE: PEDOPHILIA’S HISTORY IN ISLAM AND THE NIGERIAN SENATE!

2 Likes

Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by ThankGodEdeh(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2013
Fellowship of fools.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Delafruita(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2013
Gunzilla:

Yerima declared Sharia Law in Zamafara State when he was Governor.According to this same 1999 Constitution,Sharia Courts/Law have jurisdiction over Islamic marriages.Sharia Law allows marriage to underage girls.The Constitution supercedes Child Rights Act.End of Story.
sharia law is not the law of reference with regards to marriage.there is the marriage act which deals with all types of marriages in nigeria and nowhere in the entire marriage act is underaged marriage mentioned nor allowed.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by slimfit1(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Keep your kids away from you senators. They all have unreasonable excuses for every thing.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by success9(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
freecocoa: The said girl isn't Nigerian, I'm not sure that part of the law applies to her.

You ar wrong mate, it is also a crime in egyptt...that was the reason yerima did d weddin in nigeria and not egypt

1 Like

Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Babaji111(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2013
Constitution or no constitution, no human can change the way I practice my religion. By the way how old is Nigeria talkless of its constitution? Islam is over 1,400yrs old and since some states in USA can allow young aged girls to marry, why should that be a topic in Nigeria? There is no compulsion in religion, paractice yours I practice mine and let us wait for the outcome in the Judgement day...shikenan!! undecided
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by mansionhouse: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mr Mark, you have made your mark that you can be manipulated by a retarded man called Yerima and therefore missed the mark. I am sorry for you, for you are not a principled man. Does religion blind people from being enlightened? A violent and backward religion for that matter.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Babaji111(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2013
Olufon-ade:
Whether the senate retain it or delete it after voting and re-voting and re-voting, I know what I want for my children and I know how to achieve it, so NOBODY, (whether senate, Yerima, or whosoever) can decide for me what to do. Nigerians fail to protest bad road, death houses called hospitals, bad education, corruption, kidnapping, unemployment, insecurity, robbery that abound everywhere in the country, instead they sentimentally raise unnecessary displeasure on issues which does not bound on anybody at all cost who chooses not to obey it because of its religion undertone and the personality involved. Our leaders know us well and know how to deal with us.
You got it right
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by mansionhouse: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mr Mark, you have made your mark that you can be manipulated by a retarded man called Yerima and therefore missed the mark. I am sorry for you for you have no principles. Does religion blind people from being enlightened? A violent and backward religion for that matter. I am so ashamed of you for being afraid of a common mortal called Yerima for whatever he thinks he is.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Gunzilla(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Delafruita:
sharia law is not the law of reference with regards to marriage.there is the marriage act which deals with all types of marriages in nigeria and nowhere in the entire marriage act is underaged marriage mentioned nor allowed.

Bros,please read S.277 of the 1999 Constitution.I'm sure you'll agree that the provisions of the constitution supercedes any other law.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by tlops(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
This should have been a good opportunity for Dame Patience to shine, but she is busy chasing shadows.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by tlops(m): 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pvin:
The gurl in question is not a Nigeria
That does not matter as long as she is in Nigeria. Just because it is permitted ( presumably) to marry a 13yr old Nigerian girl in Nigeria does not give U the same right to do that in the UK.
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by treach(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2013
Shame to d senate
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by Raymysterio(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mayany: YERIMA dont come close to my neices and under age sisters am warning you cos u mught just be castrated "shameless senator"
grin

don't worry,he wont YERIMALIZE your lil sis' lolzzz...
Re: Yerima Blackmailed Senators With Religious Sentiment, Says David Mark by erico2k2(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2013
Keneking: Oga Mr. King- it is secular not circular.
Bross what r you talking about, E round nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joachim Gauck Visits Ambode (photos) / Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road / Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.