Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,774 members, 7,979,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:08 PM

Job And Relocation To Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job And Relocation To Ibadan (827 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / When You Really Want The Job And The Interviewer Just Told A Joke / How I Got A Job And Determined My Posting By 'gate Crashing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job And Relocation To Ibadan by bishop2t: 5:53pm On May 26, 2008
please i want to relocate my family to ibadan.i am a full time pastor but my wife will need a job.i will be glad if anyone can assist me on ibadan information and acommodation clue. wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Job And Relocation To Ibadan by meta4(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2008
bishop2t,
ibadan is a very good place to settle,its not so diificult to get to various places around town like the likes of lagos and port harcourt, it take few minutes to get to your office, accomodation too is not so much on the high side if its a 3 bedroom you want.
my fiancee works there and i'm always impressed when i visit. i'm thinking working a transfer there once we get married. so go ahead if thats your desire.
Re: Job And Relocation To Ibadan by AKO1(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2008
I hear that a 1 bedroom in Abuja costs the same as a 3 bedroom in a fairly prestigious Ibadan vicinity. Hopefully, excess immigration will not worsen the traffic situation in Ibadan as is the situation in Lagos.
Re: Job And Relocation To Ibadan by meta4(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2008
@ A K O

THATS TRUE, YOU CAN ACTUALLY GET A 3 BEDROOM FOR ABOUT 120 OR LESS, I GOT A LOT LIKE THAT BUT HAD TO REJECT THEM COS I WANTED A SELF CONTAIN OR 2 BEDROOM FOR HER. AND THE AMOUNT WASN'T SO DIFFERENT. ITS A LARGE CITY SO IT MIGHT TAKE TIME BEFORE IT CAN GET TO LAGOS' STATE OF TRAFFIC ISSUES
Re: Job And Relocation To Ibadan by bishop2t: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2008
my wife job is very inportant to me can i send my wife c v in case of any opportunity in ibadan.anybody with assistant should just give information on where to send the cv.
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nlng / Ond/hnd/bsc.masters/phd Graduates Check In Here For Your Jobs / Vacancies At Maersk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.