Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,341 members, 7,894,475 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home (3089 Views)

[GOLDEN TOILET] Rapper/record Label Exec Birdman Shows Off His Solid Gold Toilet / Kanye West Spends $74K On Daughter’s Xmas Shopping Including A Diamond Tiara / Wastefulness: Saudi King Gives Daughter Gold Toilet As Wedding Gift [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by ImanuelJannah(m): 6:50am On Jul 25, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-vqMCtYCV9ZY/UfBaEExst7I/AAAAAAAAAqI/ja2DbPs83-Q/s1600/kanye+and+kim.jpg[/img]

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian have spent nearly $1 Million on Gold Toilets for their new home. The famous couple spared no expense furnishing their soon-to-be apartment with the most elaborate furniture of this era.. Even the various bathrooms of the mansion will receive royal treatment once they are fitted with $750,000 worth of toilets plated with gold.

According to HipHopWired.com, West and Kardashian have ordered four gold-plated toilets for their $11 million mansion.

In addition to the gold-plated toilets, the couple will also have Swarovski-encrusted refrigerators and freezers and special-edition beds, which cost $174,000 each.
Musically, Kanye has not shied away from making his interest in all things extravagant known with lyrics that contain high-end designers and luxury shops including Gucci and Versace. For instance, on “The Glory,” West makes reference to the Italian-based boutique as he raps,

“My hat, my shoes, my coat, Louis Vuitton stitch, with Donatello Versace/ That’s Louis Vuitton bitch.”

As of now it’s unclear when the Yeezus rapper’s Bel Air, California home will be complete, but in the meantime the couple, who recently welcomed their daughter North West, are currently staying with Kardashian’s mother, Kris Jenner.

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2013
Imaging , peopl s.h.iting on gold. smh

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2013
philip.adesola:
can you believe that? At first, I thought this must be madness...
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by joshuaidibia(m): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Hahaha. Gold shit

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Austyn44(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2013
the toilet d turn shit to money or gold? Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Nomski0(f): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2013
Yeah, gold toilet in their home, when they divorce will they dig it up and split it?
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Tolexander: 7:53am On Jul 25, 2013
Unfortunately, that won't make his sh1t to be golden

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0: Yeah, gold toilet in their home, when they divorce will they dig it up and split it?
Mtchew
I like your sense of analysis
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2013
Tolexander: Unfortunately, that won't make his sh1t to be golden
your thoughts on this topic are philosophic. loving you viewpoint

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2013
The septic tank should be gold too... So his poo can rest in golden peace...

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by demelza: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Make una softly dey mention poo poo. Abeg I dey eat.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Temismith(f): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Hmm, waste of money

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by tellwisdom: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2013
Doofus...wey the Gold plated toilet wey una just dey run una mouth for?? sad
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Show off... Anyone noticed kim wearing a pyramid pendant wit an engraved eye...
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2013
Temismith: Hmm, waste of money
No be small waste of money...
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by AbuMikey(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Speechless!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by IboBoyNuel(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
philip.adesola:

Lwtmb..guy u funny..
I dey follow u imaging am oo..lolx
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by IboBoyNuel(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2013
uniqueval: The septic tank should be gold too... So his poo can rest in golden peace...

Lwkmdead
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2013
Abu Mikey: Speechless!
you dey reason Kanye behaviour? say something na....
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by AbuMikey(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: you dey reason Kanye behaviour? say something na....
Bros the thing tire me oo shocked
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2013
Nomski0: Yeah, gold toilet in their home, when they divorce will they dig it up and split it?
Mtchew
They are not married and i dnt see dat happening anytime soon
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by dplomaticVal: 9:33am On Jul 26, 2013
Since the dude has tht kind of money to lavish on a poo bank, He cn stil distribute his nxt album to his Fans Free-of-charge, twil be more beneficial to the society.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
uniqueval: Show off... Anyone noticed kim wearing a pyramid pendant wit an engraved eye...

Illuminati cohorts
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Tolexander: Unfortunately, that won't make his sh1t to be golden

Shi t can be golden if only milk is taken, ask a 3 month baby cheesy
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Tolexander: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Shi t can be golden if only milk is taken, ask a 3 month baby cheesy
how you take know this?
Are you into human sh1t?
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
Tolexander: how you take know this?
Are you into human sh1t?

Yes oh, my baby taught me that after long months of cleaning s hit cheesy
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Airforce1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Yes oh, my baby taught me that after long months of cleaning s hit cheesy

So your even a mother and yet u still behaves like a toddler...

Na wa o
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
Airforce1:

So your even a mother and yet u still behaves like a toddler...

Na wa o

Maybe na underage marriage thing. I be yarima wife!

Maybe old age.

Maybe u are fvckup too
So choose one
sad
I go with the later

At post, my toilet sit cover is gold plated too.

Competing with Kim.
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by ebonyjummy(f): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Total waste of money. Mtschewwww
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by Airforce1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chillisauce:

Maybe na underage marriage thing. I be yarima wife!

Maybe old age.

Maybe u are fvckup too
So choose one
sad
I go with the later

At post, my toilet sit cover is gold plated too.

Competing with Kim.

After effecT of excessive ogogoro
Re: Kanye West Spends $1million On Gold Toilet For His Home by anthoniosp(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
last time i checked his instagram it was $750000! angry hmmmm nairalanders!!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures:phyno About To...tonto Dike / At Last! REVEALED: The Real Cause Of Dagrin’s Death! / Nollywood Actress Nkem Ike On Her Bathroom Attire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.