Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,653 members, 7,918,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

Android Game Developer Wanted To Create A WHOT Style Game - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Android Game Developer Wanted To Create A WHOT Style Game (580 Views)

Text Based Online Game Developer Needed / Flash And Mobile Game Developer Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Game Developer Wanted To Create A WHOT Style Game by ememonline(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2013
Can you create a mobile app? The game to be developed is just like WHOT with few minor differences. The game will save data locally and online. If you can do this please get in touch
Re: Android Game Developer Wanted To Create A WHOT Style Game by igwe4life(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Hi, I can build the Custom Android Whot! game you desire. You can reach me on Yahoo messenger igweczar@yahoo.com
Re: Android Game Developer Wanted To Create A WHOT Style Game by lordkrato(m): 12:39am On Aug 02, 2013
Hello, The mobile game you want can be created if you know exactly what you want(not a 100%), can develop for Android and Blackberry and others depending on how wide you need to reach.

monsieur_germain@yahoo.com

Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

Need A Programmer Who Has Or Can Build A Website As A Business Partner / Free Facebook Money Making Tutorial.live On Nairaland!!! / I Need A Good Programmer Based In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.