Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,855 members, 7,980,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Please Clarify Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Clarify Me (420 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Clarify Me by Spacodinho(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2013
What is the meaning of 5 O'LEVEL CREDIT IN A SITTING, AND NOT MORE THAN 6 O'LEVEL CREDIT IN TWO SITTINGS that is stated as requirements, is it that the two sittings would be the combination of grade from the two sittings like if one failed mathematics in the first and credited the second, can he combine the two results.
Re: Please Clarify Me by Valentinooo: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2013
Yea. So you can combine the two results.. May be you have 3 credits in the first and now 4 in the second. You can use the two provided that it covers the basic subjects needed. E.g for science students the basics are Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry biology
Re: Please Clarify Me by Spacodinho(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2013
Valentinooo: Yea. So you can combine the two results.. May be you have 3 credits in the first and now 4 in the second. You can use the two provided that it covers the basic subjects needed. E.g for science students the basics are Maths, English, Physics, Chemistry biology
thnks, bro

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Denies Plan To Call Off Strike / Were You Ever Taught How To Count Money? / Please Any Idea On NITDA Scholarship Application This Year-2013?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.