Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,893 members, 7,876,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran (5407 Views)

get FREE 100 EUROS + free forex signal + mobile alert to trade it / Does Any One Know Of A Forex Signal Service Provider. / Time Tested & Proven Wealth Creation Techniques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by praxx(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
sent you an email. please confirm and revert.
the email address is nedloydfx@yahoo.com

Merci.
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by praxx(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
praxx: sent you an email. please confirm and revert.
the email address is nedloydfx@yahoo.com

Merci.

thanks......
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 6:39am On Jul 28, 2013
Hi all,
the Introductory Kit has been sent to all those whose payment have been confirmed.
Thank you.
Meshach
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
We have successfully closed out some part of our very first trade.
GBPUSD sell from 1.5401
We had 11 pips draw down from entry and just closed out 50% of the trade on 49pips of profit.
Stop loss has been moved to break even and we can very well wait for price to put in its average daily range.
I enjoin my subscribers to post screen shots of their transaction like I'm doing here.
Simply go to '' account history'' and drag the order number to a chart.
Real Nairalanders taking trades and telling the whole world the outcome.
Wait no further, join the train!
Happy trading!
Meshach
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2013
Someone just sent me a mail asking if he can use my signals on an account size of $150.
EMPHATICALLY YES!
Many years ago, I traded on such micro accounts. At that time, my trading system was not even this precise yet I did commendably well trading those micro accounts.
Find attached some of my trading statements from back in the years when I was still trading micro accounts.
Happy viewing!
Meshach

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by forexprophet(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2013
meshpips: Someone just sent me a mail asking if he can use my signals on an account size of $150.
EMPHATICALLY YES!
Many years ago, I traded on such micro accounts. At that time, my trading system was not even this precise yet I did commendably well trading those micro accounts.
Find attached some of my trading statements from back in the years when I was still trading micro accounts.
Happy viewing!
Meshach
I PROPHESY........WITHOUT THAT 5DAYS PROOF , THIS THREAD WILL SOON DIE...........mr. DEMANDAPOLOGY MESHPIPS
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2013
forexprophet:
I PROPHESY........WITHOUT THAT 5DAYS PROOF , THIS THREAD WILL SOON DIE...........mr. DEMANDAPOLOGY MESHPIPS
Halo Prophet, don't you think the 5-day proof has already started coming in? Don't worry, pretty soon some subscribers will start posting their screen shots. Enjoy your day bro. Meshach
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by Dipocian(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2013
meshpips: We have successfully closed out some part of our very first trade.
GBPUSD sell from 1.5401
We had 11 pips draw down from entry and just closed out 50% of the trade on 49pips of profit.
Stop loss has been moved to break even and we can very well wait for price to put in its average daily range.
I enjoin my subscribers to post screen shots of their transaction like I'm doing here.
Simply go to '' account history'' and drag the order number to a chart.
Real Nairalanders taking trades and telling the whole world the outcome.
Wait no further, join the train!
Happy trading!
Meshach

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2013
Thanks a million Dipo.
I'm sure Nairalanders will still like to see more of such screen shots.
Thanks for posting this one. I truly appreciate it.
Meshach
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by swiftman(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
wanna subcribe. how do we arrange the payment. forward info to llkolwol@yahoo.com cos of the nature of my job, I may not be available all times. PLS do message me and by the way, do you do sms?
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 2:24am On Aug 01, 2013
swiftman: wanna subcribe. how do we arrange the payment. forward info to llkolwol@yahoo.com cos of the nature of my job, I may not be available all times. PLS do message me and by the way, do you do sms?
Thanks for your interest sir.
Payments are made to

MESHACH UCHE UKPOMA
GTBank

Amount: Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000)

All signals are sent via SMS. This ensures that you get the signals even though you are on the go.
Thanks sir.

Meshach
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
This screen shot is from a personal trade I took. Ultra-easy 1690 (gold) pips.
Don't miss out of such an opportunity.
Go make your payment today!

MESHACH UCHE UKPOMA
GTBank

AMOUNT: FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N5,000) FOR ONE MONTH OF GREAT QUALITY SIGNALS VIA SMS TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE.

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
Watch this trade develop into one that yielded over 100pips.
I am of the opinion that we can rinse and repeat stuff like this daily if you subscribe to my signal service.
Meshach

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Is the subscription monthly or one time
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by nnabuike1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
If you need FREE FOREX FORCASTS(EFP) for many different currency pairs, go to www.emexlaboratories.com.

EMEX ForEX Pricecast(EFP) predictions are between 85% to 95% accurate
EFP uses a perturbation theory that was developed at EMEX Laboratories Enterprises.
EFP uses a Monte Carlo method to compute parameters of the perturbation theory.
EFP has been back-tested with more than 15 years of historical data.
Accuracy in prediction of price movements for all currency pairs by EFP are between 85% to 95%.

Catch 500+ Pips Per Day. Make Millions in FOREX Trading!!!

Today, the forcast at [url]emexlaboratories.com[/url]are as follows:

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 03-08

BUY @ 1.5179
T/P @ 1.51959
S/L @ 1.51719

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3234
T/P @ 1.32417
S/L @ 1.32327

USD/SEK

BUY @ 6.6076
T/P @ 6.61221
S/L @ 6.6053

For convenience, the 3 day forcast for AUD/USD is attached to this post. see the pdf file.

Go to www.emexlaboratories.com for free 3-day forcast of many Forex pairs FREE OF CHARGE.

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by nnabuike1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
3 Day forcast for USD/JPY are posted here. See the attached pdf file.

Go to [url]emexlaboratories.com[/url] for forcasts on more currency pairs, currently Free of charge!!

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Bros why not open ur own thread
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by nnabuike1(m): 3:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Some Forcasts for August 4the courtesy of www.emexlaboratories.com

Free forex forcasts are currently available at [url]emexlaboratories.com[/url]. New models have been developed to provide for significant improvements in accuracy of predictions.

Forcasts are provided for all the major currency pairs and a wide variety of other currency pairs.

Today, the forcast are as follows:

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 04-08

BUY @ 1.528
T/P @ 1.53004
S/L @ 1.5273

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3278
T/P @ 1.32799
S/L @ 1.3277

USD/SEK

BUY @ 6.5996
T/P @ 6.60407
S/L @ 6.59736

USD/Naira

BUY @ 158.153
T/P @ 158.583
S/L @ 158.099

The 3-day outlook for the GBP/USD has also been provided graphically here for convenience. Go to [url]emexlaboratories.com[/url] for forcasts on many other currency pairs.

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 2:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
aguiyi: Is the subscription monthly or one time
The subscription is N5,000/month.
Thanks.
Meshach
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
ok, will give it a try.

am subscribing tomorrow, will post result of each trade here
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
aguiyi: ok, will give it a try.

am subscribing tomorrow, will post result of each trade here
That's lovely! I appreciate.
At least people will get to see how we are faring. That's free publicity I'm getting from you.
Thanks.
Meshach
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by nnabuike1(m): 2:41am On Aug 06, 2013
Some Forex Forcasts for August 4th courtesy of www.emexlaboratories.com

Free forex forcasts are currently available at www.emexlaboratories.com New models have been developed to provide for significant improvements in accuracy of predictions.

Forcasts are provided for all the major currency pairs and a wide variety of other currency pairs.

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 06-08

BUY @ 1.5315
T/P @ 1.53422
S/L @ 1.53101

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3268
T/P @ 1.32764
S/L @ 1.32661

USD/SEK

BUY @ 6.5971
T/P @ 6.60156
S/L @ 6.59487

AUD/USD

BUY @ 0.8898
T/P @ 0.891702
S/L @ 0.889588

A 3 day extended forcast for GBP/USD for your convenience. See the attached pdf file.

Go to www.emexlaboratories.com for free 3-day forcast of many Forex pairs.

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by nnabuike1(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2013
Free forex forcasts are currently available at www.emexlaboratories.com New models have been developed to provide for significant improvements in accuracy of predictions.

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 08-08

BUY @ 1.5397
T/P @ 1.54207
S/L @ 1.53935

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3307
T/P @ 1.33188
S/L @ 1.33054

AUD/USD

BUY @ 0.8969
T/P @ 0.897209
S/L @ 0.896746

A 3 day extended forcast for GBP/USD for your convenience. See the attached pdf file.

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2013
A few more people have joined in subscribing to my signal service.
It's been a very worth while journey thus far. I only seek to give my subscribers very excellent value for their money.
Enjoy your week people.
Meshach
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by fxbomovi: 11:00am On Aug 16, 2013
Why dont you post your trades again
meshpips: A few more people have joined in subscribing to my signal service.
It's been a very worth while journey thus far. I only seek to give my subscribers very excellent value for their money.
Enjoy your week people.
Meshach
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
I decided to give this other guy posting signals some time to cool off. I noticed that he is trying to derail the thread. Not to worry, at the end of the one month period I'm certain that some of my subscribers will post updates of how the month went. Meshach
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by nnabuike1(m): 3:41am On Aug 20, 2013
Make Millions in Forex Trading. Use Free Forex Forcasts from [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM.[/url]

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 20-08

BUY @ 1.5639
T/P @ 1.56548
S/L @ 1.56359

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3337
T/P @ 1.33443
S/L @ 1.33348

USD/SEK

BUY @ 6.5123
T/P @ 6.51313
S/L @ 6.51189

A 3 day extended forcast for AUD/USD for your convenience. See the attached pdf file.

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by nnabuike1(m): 3:03am On Aug 21, 2013

GBP/USD

BUY @ 1.5639
T/P @ 1.56548
S/L @ 1.56359

EUR/USD

BUY @ 1.3337
T/P @ 1.33443
S/L @ 1.33348

USD/SEK

BUY @ 6.5123
T/P @ 6.51313
S/L @ 6.51189

A 3 day extended forcast for AUD/USD for your convenience. See the attached pdf file.

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 4:32am On Aug 22, 2013
nna_bu_ike:
GBP/USD
BUY @ 1.5639
T/P @ 1.56548
S/L @ 1.56359

Hey, young man, why not find somewhere else to go post your 15-pip trade calls? What we deal with here are pips in their hundreds. It should interest you to know that many hours before FOMC yesterday, I sent out a signal to my subscribers for them to place a pending sell on GBPUSD @ 1.5714 as I speak, we are already over 100pips in profit and we saw absolutely no draw down. Abeg ehn, park well, carry this your measly 15-pip signal go dustbin.
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by nnabuike1(m): 4:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Make Millions in Forex Trading!! Use Forex Forcasts from [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url].

At [url]WWW.EMEXLABORATORIES.COM[/url], we have been delivering free forex forcasts on this forum for over a month now. During this time, we have received many clients.

So far, every one of our clients that volunteered to report on their performance have reported a net positive roi. A handful of our clients report earnings in excess of $100,000 during the month in which they have used Forex Forcasts from www.emexlaboratories.com in their Forex trading strategies.

As we begin a new demonstration month, we do so with the goal that a good portion of our clients will earn over $1,000,000!!!.
Our analysis shows that a reasonably disciplined trader who follows our daily forcasts religiously while being on alert to worldly events should have no problems meeting this goal.

GBP/USD
Trade Alert: 22-08

BUY @ 1.5672
T/P @ 1.57019
S/L @ 1.56704

EUR/USD
Trade Alert: 22-08

BUY @ 1.3396
T/P @ 1.34076
S/L @ 1.33936

Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by nnabuike1(m): 5:06am On Aug 22, 2013
meshpips: Hey, young man, why not find somewhere else to go post your 15-pip trade calls? What we deal with here are pips in their hundreds. It should interest you to know that many hours before FOMC yesterday, I sent out a signal to my subscribers for them to place a pending sell on GBPUSD @ 1.5714 as I speak, we are already over 100pips in profit and we saw absolutely no draw down. Abeg ehn, park well, carry this your measly 15-pip signal go dustbin.

I notice that you have been posting many potentially disastrous "forcasts". Did you ever notice that our forcasts are almost always on the mark? We say sell when it is all but a matter of fact that the market will fall. We predict turning points(extremely important in this business) with disturbing accuracy. Last month alone, a good number of our clients earned over $100,000.

You see, one must combine spot forcasts with long term forcasts to get anywhere in this business. At [url]emexlaboratories.com[/url] our models have been back tested with more than 15 years of data. We developed the perturbation theory that gives us our near 100% accurate predictions and we are set to introduce new models that will make that even better!!

This month, we are looking for Million dollar strikers!! So if you would just drop this rubbish that you think that you are doing and subscribe to our forcasts at www.emexlaboratories.com, you could be hammering big money in a month from now.
Re: Forex Signal Service From A Time Tested Vetran by meshpips(m): 4:44am On Aug 24, 2013
nna_bu_ike:

I notice that you have been posting many potentially disastrous "forcasts". Did you ever notice that our forcasts are almost always on the mark? We say sell when it is all but a matter of fact that the market will fall. We predict turning points(extremely important in this business) with disturbing accuracy. Last month alone, a good number of our clients earned over $100,000.

You see, one must combine spot forcasts with long term forcasts to get anywhere in this business. At [url]emexlaboratories.com[/url] our models have been back tested with more than 15 years of data. We developed the perturbation theory that gives us our near 100% accurate predictions and we are set to introduce new models that will make that even better!!

This month, we are looking for Million dollar strikers!! So if you would just drop this rubbish that you think that you are doing and subscribe to our forcasts at www.emexlaboratories.com, you could be hammering big money in a month from now.

Let's put an end to this plenty talk bro. Get an account set up, I will do same. Let's both trade for one month with the whole of Nairaland having access to our investor password. At the end of the one month period, if you have a better result than me (in terms of % increase on capital), I will stop posting on this thread and leave it entirely to you.
Agree?
Meshach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Want To Export Charcoal Abroad From Nigeria? / Tasly Introduces A New Marketing Plan / Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.