Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,465 members, 7,917,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:28 AM

Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) (5927 Views)

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. / How To Know If A Woman Is Single, Married Or Happily Married. / Nigerian Men Who Are Happily Married To African American Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2013
When its comes to marrying Foreigners, Nigerians will not be Left out, Even in the whole of Africa I can say we are the Number in this Aspect, Going through some Internet search, i saw many photos of White and Blacks Foreigners who are happily married to their Nigeria Husband..Below are the pictures, isn't it beautiful?

#TeamNigeria

Source: https://m.facebook.com/HappilyMarriedToANigerian?id=375370719211699&_rdr

3 Likes

Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by stint(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2013
This last guy didn't marry out of love obviously.

7 Likes

Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2013
More

1 Like

Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2013
stint: This last guy didn't marry out of love obviously.
I love NL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2013
@OP you say foreigners and I only see whites. And what point are you out to prove? undecided
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2013
More and More

1 Like

Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Nomski0(f): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2013
Okay, is this supposed to make us feel good about ourselves? Do you know if married the white girls for green card?
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by demelza: 10:08am On Jul 25, 2013
Erm... Op what are you trying to prove with this thread? Please dont put any ideas in the heads of the men we have here.
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0: Okay, is this supposed to make us feel good about ourselves? Do you know if married the white girls for green card?
married for Green card or not, I don't know about you but as for me, I will do whatever makes me happy.. If marrying a white woman makes me happy then so be It.

2 Likes

Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2013
demelza: Erm... Op what are you trying to prove with this thread? Please dont put any ideas in the heads of the men we have here.
its a matter of choice...Nobody can force you to do things against your will unless you have that in my mind already
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Cholls(m): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2013
My brother thanks for the reminder... I must get one for me one day. cool
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by demelza: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2013
Naija_lastborn: married for Green card or not, I don't know about you but as for me, I will do whatever makes me happy.. If marrying a white woman makes me happy then so be It.
Why dont you just come out and say you have seen a white woman you want to marry instead of indirectly seeking for validation online?

1 Like

Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2013
Well for your info., most of them could have married for other reasons. And some of them may still have Nigerian wives.
Bye!
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by simplyme3(f): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2013
and your point is?
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2013
Cholls: My brother thanks for the reminder... I must get one for me one day. cool
if it is what you desire then who am I to stop you
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2013
demelza:
Why dont you just come out and say you have seen a white woman you want to marry instead of indirectly seeking for validation online?
God forgive him, he don't know what he's saying
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by oyinbogirl(f): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2013
nice pics smiley
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2013
Naija_lastborn: its a matter of choice...Nobody can force you to do things against your will unless you have that in my mind already
But a person's will is easily corrupted. Be careful with your propaganda.
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by demelza: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2013
grin grin grin
Naija_lastborn: God forgive him, he don't know what he's saying
grin
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2013
simply_me: and your point is?
they are still better than. Your senator Yerima
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2013
Flytefalls:
But a person's will is easily corrupted. Be careful with your propaganda.
if you hav a strong will and you Truly desire it, who am I to stand in your way!
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Nomski0(f): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2013
Naija_lastborn: married for Green card or not, I don't know about you but as for me, I will do whatever makes me happy.. If marrying a white woman makes me happy fetches me a green card then so be It.
smiley smiley wink
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by demelza: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2013
Naija_lastborn: if you hav a strong will and you Truly desire it, who am I to stand in your way!
You truly are an advocate for this.
Besides why not post the reverse, white men and Nigerian women? We dont want you looking biased or one-sided
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Nomski0:
smiley smiley wink
dankje wel.
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Temismith(f): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2013
Hhh
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2013
demelza:
Besides why not post the reverse, white men and Nigerian women? We dont want you looking biased or one-sided
well my brother in that case am speechless, Forgive me, your loyal servant
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Nomski0(f): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2013
demelza:
Seconded!!!
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by dplomaticVal: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2013
ßoys ain't smiling @al. Ŧhe lady on d 3rd pic looks like Martha Kent. Hilarious Album though.
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 10:48am On Jul 25, 2013
More

2 Likes

Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2013
Awwwwww beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by MEILYN(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2013
how do you know they are happily married? Did u ask them in person?.
U went to google, searched for pics and you are here claiming they are happily married.
Look at that last pic for example,am sure that guy married dat white woman for a different reason
Re: Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) by Naijalastborn(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2013
nadia_SA: Awwwwww beautiful...
indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Favourite Moments During Sex? / Couple's Wedding Cake Throws The Internet Into Frenzy - People Reacts / What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.