Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,163 members, 7,970,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:55 AM

A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures (39400 Views)

The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Meet The ' basketball Girl'. An Amputee That Moves Around Using A Cut Basketball / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by freecocoa(f): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
Awww.

Things we do for love.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
Efemena_xy: You're looking at it from one perspective. The American soldier's side of the story and you expect people to go "Awwww....touching!"

What about the story of the people on the opposing side? The Iraqis / Afghanistans / unfortunate civilians caught in the middle? Those that have lost family members leaving behind widows, orphans, and utterly destitute relatives with no hope of surviving?

You give us pictures of an American soldier getting the best health care and physio therapy. What about the others? Do they too not have a story to tell?
pls try 2 ff d topic dude l8ter u can create a thread 4 dose peeps to

3 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by dozai: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ How so?

Is asking you and your intended posters to look at the broader picture a derailment? If so, kindly educate me.
Na derailment. fullstop.

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by adrainuche(m): 7:46pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hw many naija girls can do this ?
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by EdwardAkande(m): 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
adesewa4u@yahoo:
Hmmmmmm love is indeed magical......I trust naija babes.....execept if money is involved sha......
Anybody wey open mouth, go talk say love..... Na who tell una say OYINBO no like money pass Nija ppl? Dat girl no the kain money wey their Govt go drop dats why she never take of! Love ko, hate ni!
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
Awwwwww I will love my husband like this
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by adee42: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2013
dat girl may b after his house n oda benefits.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by lightoftruth: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
Our girls learns only the evilthings from them. Group Intimacy lesbianism party etc ..... But to emulate this act of pure love, they will not all they have is love of material things forgetting that today's gold is tommorows copper , our social life modernization happen only on the negative side. The earlier our girls borrow a leaf on the positive side of their social life the better for all.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by robinzaga(m): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
You're looking at it from one perspective. The American soldier's side of the story and you expect people to go "Awwww....touching!"

What about the story of the people on the opposing side? The Iraqis / Afghanistans / unfortunate civilians caught in the middle? Those that have lost family members leaving behind widows, orphans, and utterly destitute relatives with no hope of surviving?

You give us pictures of an American soldier getting the best health care and physio therapy. What about the others? Do they too not have a story to tell?

Wat u sed is totally true and on point but stil try and see d gud side of d pictures/story....not every average gal wud stay stick with a quadruple amputee.Dier luv story is sumtin dat sud be applauded and appreciated;let's not use personal opinions and personal views on past and present events to spoil a gud and true luv story.

PS:@efemena_xy Totally undastand,respect and agree wit u on d msg u were tying to relay.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by ebonyjummy(f): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2013
Chai!this is real love o
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Cypost: 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
Efemena_xy: You're looking at it from one perspective. The American soldier's side of the story and you expect people to go "Awwww....touching!"

You can go ahead and tell their story, no one stopping don't put down the story dt has been told. Peace

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Alvinnado(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
This is a glued love..she's a GOD SENT TO HIM

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by orgasticdance: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
adrainuche: Hw many naija girls can do this ?
how many naija men desrve it undecided

16 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by HezronLorraine(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Its time Obama pulls out US troops from afghan.how many more lives would be lost.how many more would have their joy shortened and short-lived.
This is one of the sacrifices one pays for unforeseen circumstances like this.You signed up for with your life,u pay with it.

It would have been bad if his girlfriend didn't stand by him after their years together.thanks to advanced technology.he's gonna get back to near normal again.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2013
Well, I think it's unfair to make comparison with Nigerian girls and oyinbo girls, just because of 1 example. Just not long ago, a white woman hired a hitman(undercover cop) to kill her husband.

Circumstances in USA and Nigeria are different. The welfare packages he is entitled to in USA are more generous, making it easier for his wife to be able to look after him. Facilities designed for disabled people abound in USA and western attitude 2ward disability is less prejudicial, compared to Nigeria.

We have awful facilities for abled people, talkless of disabled people.

Imagine nigeria's disgust for disabled people and add it to the financial effort to look after 1, then the odds of finding a Nigerian girl that would bear the responsibilities are slim.

2 Likes

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Mavor: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
If na Nigerian girl, lai lai. Nothing for you at all. May God save Nigerian men. angry
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by ucheokpara100(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2013
pride 'll nt allow any naija gal stay wit dis person, although d society is part of her reason because thy 'll add 2 her pain if it were in naija. i also tink naija gals still wnt 2 love bt d economy is too harsh tht thy cant bear it.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2013
adrainuche: Hw many naija girls can do this ?

Naija girls can do more than this.

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by mannobi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2013
eforce: Now you can comment.
Girl's name is Danielle.
Guys name is Taylor.

My blog is http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/07/in-love-with-angel.html

Front Page pls
one of those unreasonable topics mtchew
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2013
Edward Akande: Anybody wey open mouth, go talk say love..... Na who tell una say OYINBO no like money pass Nija ppl? Dat girl no the kain money wey their Govt go drop dats why she never take of! Love ko, hate ni!
bros diz tin no cause quarrel o....na where I dey I dey talk abt o.....I neva sabi oyibo ppl sabi deir character....I mentioned naija babe cos I sabi wetin we fil do........NO VEX SANGO OLUKOSO AYAARA'NA......
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by 50calibre(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
I laugh at these people screaming love.

love is an illusion that disappears in the face of adversity, we all know how these things happen, the guy returns from combat with grievous injuries, he survives and is put into therapy, the attention is on them, his girlfriend is eager to show her loyalty and love, they get invited to various veterans events .....

Just wait till the cracks begin to show, the help and publicity fizzles away, the guy descends into post-traumatic stress and depression, only then will her love for him be put to the test.

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Toks2008(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
I am so so so so sooooooooooooo impressed. May GOD bless their union more and more.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by kliq(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
True love story wink
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Toks2008(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
50calibre: I laugh at these people screaming love.

love is an illusion that disappears in the face of adversity, we all know how these things happen, the guy returns from combat with grievous injuries, he survives and is put into therapy, the attention is on them, his girlfriend is eager to show her loyalty and love, they get invited to various veterans events .....

Just wait till the cracks begin to show, the help and publicity fizzles away, the guy descends into post-traumatic stress and depression, only then will her love for him be out to the test.

Hmmm! honestly im tempted to believe your point of view cos im a living witness.
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by iamdsam: 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
Nice one. I need a girl like this to stand by me even as am going through a though health situation right now.

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by lightoftruth: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
orgasticdance:
Who is fooling who ......at the end who cries ..... Naija Man will give you thousands out of billions he has and your head go dey puff you go dey form sharp smart girl dey Bleep around claim say dey no deserve your love in exchange dey will take your virtue as a woman which is priceless .....nonsense...

1 Like

Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2013
orgasticdance:
grin
Re: A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures by kobonaire(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2013
50calibre: I laugh at these people screaming love.

Just wait till the cracks begin to show, the help and publicity fizzles away, the guy descends into post-traumatic stress and depression, only then will her love for him be put to the test.
You write well but just remember something, just because you, with all your 4 limbs intact and all, are always perpetually angry and pessimistic as is evident from your numerous 'loud' posts here it does not mean that soldier has the same mentality. You and I can learn from that lady and man. Learn to be compassionate, understanding and not be very judgemental.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.