Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,950 members, 7,906,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:53 PM

SNAKE IN MY POCKET - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / SNAKE IN MY POCKET (994 Views)

When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / Who Force My 1k Out From My Pocket In The Church God Or Satan??? / Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SNAKE IN MY POCKET by kayode16: 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2013
When I was younger,back in the northern part,where we lived and farm.one day,we went to the farm as usual after school with my father.when we got to the farm ,I picked my farm cloth which we usually hang on the tree after every work, to wear,I mean the trouser,after wearing It i notice something heavy,trying to move in d pocket of my trouser(naitive trouser).when I try to gaze, behold it was a 'SNAKE'I shouted and took to my heels,as I was runnig,my father was chasing me asking what happened.after a hot chased I stop and still shouting 'snake,snake.my father told to release the rope of my trouser.the trouser fell from my body.I was naked but I ran away leaving the trouser and the snake.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Use Any Popular Dead Person As A Dp Or A Status? / Akpors Mum / -----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.