Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia (24162 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) / Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Vietnam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
oche_ejemb: Death on top of Marijuana? Choii,,,what a waste

Mehn... So he's dying 4 Just 6kg, me wey i get weed pharm 4 ma baka-yard. Anyways dahtz thier law nd its being implemented accordingly unlike in naija.

Wat I tink worsen d case is because he's Naija-rian
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by kennysbst(m): 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
To be sincere!all tribes in Nigeria is guilty of dis act.so all should stop it and find simetin meaniful to do.be a good representative of dis country. Either u like it or not,u represent ur father 's name.let der be pease for God sake.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Lucasbalo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Smooyis: When life is involved, we should be cautious and not talk as if we are heartless. What joy or gain is it that an igbo boy is to be killed for an offence any one could have committed? Wether we like it or not, to the outside world, a nigerian is involved. May God forgive us all.
. What do u mean that anyone could have committed the crime of drug pushing?. That's insane because most people don't carry drugs. The guy should face the consequences of his stupid action if found guilty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Ammanda(f): 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Honestly this mod oam4 or what is a he goat
When ur tribes men were throwing insults
on another tribe u were drunk and couldn't react, not until I responded to their comments
then u woke up to hide posts and ban ur bottomm
I hope u ban those ur brothers too cos it won't be telling good of you a mod to allow tribalism becloud your sense of judgement

U r free to hide my post and ban me after reading my message for all I care

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by philusaau(f): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
make dem free the guy joor. If our leaders steal money here na d same malaysia govt go acept to keep am. CRIME IS CRIME.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Banjoramos(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
Abagworo: Ordinary marijuana. I saw drug and thought it was cocaine, heroin or amphetamine. Very soon they'll kill people for cigarette and beer.
u are among the people dat are causing mischievious on land

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by mamagee3(f): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Let me be the first to bless his soul....

May his soul rest in peace!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by blocker: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Apart from Baba Suwe how many Yoruba guys suceed in this journey? Plenty and that's because of organized lobby between well organized syndicates and government officials (Nigerian and Malaysians)so for IGBO boys bravery to take risks is not enough otherwise you would be treated the way cops and prison officials treat blacks in the US. So let nobody be deceived that Ogbonna, Ikechukwu and Emeka are the only drug pushers in Nigeria there is always Ahmed, Anifowoshe and Gbenga that does theirs and walk free just don't ask me how bros.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by blocker: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2013
Its not just in the private sector but in the public sector. I am sure a certain non-Igbo stole N23 billion of police pension fund and was asked to pay a paltry N750,000 as fine while leaving millions of family members depending on their bread winners pensions helpless. I prefer to call a spade a shovel at the very least.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by BetaThings: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Decryptor: Metronaija.com? Rubbish!! Show me the main source of the story on a foreign reputable website! I won't believe a hog-wash cooked-up story from some cheap N2,500 domain website belonging to persons from that "part of Nigeria" who could have easily fabricated it in order to paint the name of a particular tribe black."We" are smarter than this...we know your "tricks"!

How I wish this story were actually made up. But it is not
http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general/student-sentenced-to-death-1.326870?localLinksEnabled=false
http://www.bharian.com.my/bharian/articles/PelajarNigeriadihukumgantung/Article/

The problem I have is that were the guy named Hassan Mohammed, you would have believed right away and be calling for this country to be split because they are ruining Nigeria's name

On this issue, the only thing is to start exploring diplomacy and do it early!
The fact that Nigeria is relatively relaxed towards drug offences would not help us here
In 2006 a Nigerian (Tochukwu) was virtually murdered by Singapore because we did not intervene early
His case was pathetic because although he carried drugs, he did not know. The judge said so. But he had to convict under their law
But he was still killed because the Nigeria government did not act fast

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
He wan make shap shap money so dat he will come and upress us in 9ja like yahoo boys. We wey day 9ja dey husle no get sence baa! Rest in pieces shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by BetaThings: 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
kennysbst: To be sincere!all tribes in Nigeria is guilty of dis act.so all should stop it and find simetin meaniful to do.be a good representative of dis country. Either u like it or not,u represent ur father 's name.let der be pease for God sake.

Yes when people from the North commit crimes, you curse Islam and ask that the country be split
But when it is from the South,we get these sermons

Let me tell you what Nigeria is now known for internationally
Terrorism
Kidnapping
Sea Piracy
419 - this has the greatest rich as your letters go to the average person all over the world

But you guys remember the federal character of crime only when it suits you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by tbaba1234: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
BetaThings:

Yes when people from the North commit crimes, you curse Islam and ask that the country be split
But when it is from the South,we get these sermons

Let me tell you what Nigeria is now known for internationally
Terrorism
Kidnapping
Sea Piracy
419 - this has the greatest rich as your letters go to the average person all over the world;

But you guys remember the federal character of crime only when it suits you

Ha,!!! 419.... I was so embarassed when my former land lady asked me to pay in cash when she found out, I was Nigerian. She is an old white lady.

I had to withdraw huge sums from the bank. She apologised but I was upset. Apparently some yahoo boy have attempted to deceive her. Fortunately they failed.

Nicest old lady, you will meet... They (and her husband) were like grand parents instead of landlords.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by frederal(m): 10:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
Always acknowledge your wise counsel anywhere around NL; if you are curious....he's my/our BOSS @ Travel section of Canada.
Siga: ... well... guys need to stop carrying gbana ... and since all man know say Malaysia no easy...why una still dey carry am go that side... seems its like a suicide mission... boys... stay away from drugs period...
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by frederal(m): 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
These people are tribalistic, lazy, mouthful and over indulge in self-praise. Do you know them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Bimpss(f): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
All this Dumbasses, why can't they go work for their money. Everyone wants easy money this days, but they lack the brain to get it. Imagine Drug Trafficking in 2013... who does that anymore??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Abagworo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
lekanblaze: A FRND WHO TRAVELLED TO "MALAYCHAIR" RECENTLY SAID THAT IT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN ON MALAYSIAN PASSPORT/VISA THAT "PENALTY FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING IS DEATH" .... I HRD OVA 16 NIGERIANS HAVE FACED THE SAME PENALTY & PERISHED LIKE SALAH GOAT.. SO WATS THE NOISE ABOUT? I WANT THE MALAYSIAN GOVT TO CLIP SAME PUNISHMENT ON INTERNET SCAM/FRAUD SO DAT ALL D YAHOO BOIS THAT HAVE MAD MALAYSIA A SAFE HAVEN WLD FLEE BACK HOME TO THE HANDS OF THEIR BELOVED EFCC, THE EMPTY PRISON IS MISSING THEM!

Is marijuana drug? How much will you gain from trafficking marijuana? This is absolute wickedness. I would have supported if it was cocaine, heroin or amphetamine.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by tutaboi(m): 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
cool take the risk and join the millionaires ........................BUT WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE D GUY CAME FROM?.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by kalunomics(m): 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Bimpss: All this Dumbasses, why can't they go work for their money. Everyone wants easy money this days, but they lack the brain to get it. Imagine Drug Trafficking in 2013... who does that anymore??
Ugonna Philip Nwankwo, 29,
was found guilty of trafficking
in 4.85kg of cannabis at a bus
stop on Nov 9, 2010, and
1.4kg of the same substance
at a private house at 3pm on
the same day.
Major reason for massive failure in external exams, and the government have to reduce cut-off marks in order to absorb them in our tertiary institutions.SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Miraclebaby1109: 12:09am On Jul 27, 2013
My pikin dey abroad dey swim for money while his parent no knw sey nah drug trafficker, And the funny thing is dat this set of people will come home give a positive impression that Obodo oyinbo nah green green country whereas they have things up their sleeve..... fast way of making money as them won belong n shine..Hiss,May God bless our hustle jo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by babsomotde(m): 1:40am On Jul 27, 2013
GOD have mercy on this man's soul
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 27, 2013
He wanted to buy a house in VGC, Lekki, etc where all his bothers are. Not his fault.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Greaaat: 4:05am On Jul 27, 2013
On reminisce voice (wire wire joba joba )
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Greaaat: 4:06am On Jul 27, 2013
In reminisce voice (wire wire joba joba )
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Ameer111: 4:44am On Jul 27, 2013
serves him good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by kabba7(m): 5:39am On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=greall1]What's a pity.

Its their usual business . From the family of drugs carriers serve them right, Let them continue.the bagar thought he was in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by kabba7(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=IAMBREEZY]Why always nigerians,

Is this fellon a Nigerian or a Biafran that name look & sound More Bbiafran than Nigerian to me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:10am On Jul 27, 2013
For ordinary herb o!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by BashToks: 6:16am On Jul 27, 2013
Banjoramos: u are among the people dat are causing mischievious on land

WTF!? 'Causing mischievous'
@Topic Irrespective of the 'drug' trafficked being cannabis, he was fully aware of the highly extreme intolerance of the malaysian gov to drug trafficking and he decided to take the deadly risk.
@N'landers. This business of bashing other tribes and religions has to stop. Why do we Nigerians have so little intolerance for people from a different social, cultural or religious strata?? Its extremely appauling really. Its makes us no different from dogs of different breeds fighting for some misguided sense of supremacy. It has to stop! Y'all make me wana puke allova here at times.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by londoner: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2013
That is the law of the land......dont break that law and you wont be sentenced go death.

It is too harsh a opunishment in the minds of most of us, but it is not our country and we do not make the laws.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by thaoriginator: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2013
I love my IGBO brothers, one love!
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia by collynzo2(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2013
Bimpss: All this Dumbasses, why can't they go work for their money. Everyone wants easy money this days, but they lack the brain to get it. Imagine Drug Trafficking in 2013... who does that anymore??
Fool, read before you comment, it didn't happen in 2013. Go to Mexico, Columbia or US and ask that your useless question. That's the most useless question I've ever heard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Magic Powder Robber In Police Net (photo) / Former NFF Secretary-General Sani Toro Kidnapped / Fights Over Girlfriends By Cultist Claim Three Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.