Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

Lpfo (low Pour Fuel Oil) Needed To Be Prepaid From Nnpc Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lpfo (low Pour Fuel Oil) Needed To Be Prepaid From Nnpc Abuja (492 Views)

Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured) / Low Pour Fuel Oil ( LPFO) / LPFO- Low Pour Fuel Oil For Bulk Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lpfo (low Pour Fuel Oil) Needed To Be Prepaid From Nnpc Abuja by mrwilson(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Please,attached is the LOI of the buying company.This is to officially request for the letter of offer from NNPC and payment schedule.After signing,please and please,it will be legally bound and resent through you.Buyer will then send BCL directly to the NNPC link,then we can confirm through the link and follow it up from there.This is to avoid flying about of BCL.
Please,kindly treat this business with much urgency and the BCL was freshly prepared and is ready,so we can continue from there.Please,get back to me on the payment schedule,letter of offer,best price of the product,length of days it will be out....and any other vital information.
Please,I want you to know that we're not solely dealing with you alone.It's whoever comes first with what suits us.

Thanks in anticipation
Mr Wilson
+2348135299348

Re: Lpfo (low Pour Fuel Oil) Needed To Be Prepaid From Nnpc Abuja by liloelawwal(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
bros LPFO isnt dat cheap,d one our company has got expired.we have applied for revalidation n it wil soon be out.
Do u knw how many people ar on our neck for that??.
If u ar genuine i ve buyers.i am in Abj.whats d quantity??
U can reach me 08059001733
Re: Lpfo (low Pour Fuel Oil) Needed To Be Prepaid From Nnpc Abuja by mrwilson(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Then call me or email me through resurgentcrude@yahoo.com.
I have something good for you!

(1) (Reply)

Is Nairaland A Business Or A Non Profit Organisation? / Suppliers Of The One Touch Tap / Water Saving Device / I Need Someone To Help Me Pay The Nigeria Immigration Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.