Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,420 members, 7,944,098 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

"I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji (7156 Views)

Moyo Lawal: I Haven't Had Sex In A While / Van Vicker: I haven't Contracted Ebola / For Seven Months Now I Haven't had intercouse - Yvonne elson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Nmeri17: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2013
its not like she's saying she's a virgin.if widows can stay celibate after they lose their husbands till they die then she too can
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by graciella(f): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2013
nairacountry: R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!
“I Haven't been intimate In 10 Years” – Genevieve Nnaji
A Shocking confession from the Nigerian Nollywood
Goddess, Genevieve Nnaji, who said that she is
getting married soon, revealed that shehas not
made love in the last 10 years.
Genevieve revealed that she has not had any
sexual pleasure for the past ten years and that is
one of the major reasons she wants to settle down.
"You will not Believe it, but that is the truth, I have
not had Sex in the last 10 years. ”I have been
single for so long, it hasn't been easy @all.

Why. Spread lies??

Number one she said she's not gettin married to the mensah guy. Check her twitter timeline

Number two: if she. Hasn't has sex for fifteen years she go tell u?

Stop spoiling pple image, if u have any question tweet her @genevievennaji1 politely. She will reply
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by bionicdude(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2013
if she has not had d tin in 10 years.she can't tell me she has not fingered herself during dat tym or used a Love Machine or is she lez.
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by Ozwald: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
They call this one tales by the moonlight.
She must have been reciting lines from a movie script.
I don't believe the story about marrying Mensah too because she dated Mensah's good friend some years back.
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by MikeWill: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
slimyem: It could be possible. Its only people who have no form of decorum or self-control themselves that don't believe anyone can be like that.

People like u now lol
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by trista(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
She hasn't been intimate for 10 years but sure has been masturbating.....body no be firewood
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by majalisa(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nomski0:
With Atiku Abubaakar?
I thot dat dude was Bleep deviant?
Re: "I Haven't Had Sex In 10 Years" Genevieve Nnaji by majalisa(m): 8:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
majalisa: I thot dat dude was Bleep deviant?
na wa for NL thesaurus..bleep for x.x.x?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wtf!!!!"dj Cuppy Is Sleeping With Anthony Joshua" Rapper Idowest Reveals (video) / Google 3 Words, Pastor-child-rape. See For Yourself The Fallen Church / D’prince Gets A House In Lekki – Hope All Is Well With The Mohit Crew?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.