Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother (20609 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Jonathan Returns To Nigeria From UK After A Month Vacation - Punch / ‘jonathan Returns Home Without State Visit To Bayelsa’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by tareigns(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2013
U can clearly see it writen on jonathan's face.. ''i hate dis woman''.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by nerodenero: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2013
calebo10: God catch am, she is the next to die a misterious death. In Jesus name.
Guy, you are wicked and evil too. How can you wish her die!!!I see envy here.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by dady12: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2013
rip mather
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by moyin1(f): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2013
Condolences to the first family.GOD Will give you the fortitude to bear the loss.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2013
Terrible way for an old lady- a mother and grandmother- to die.
RIP cry
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by illicit(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2013
did anyone else catch d phrase "foster mother"? So it isnt her biological mum?
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Akpaife(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2013
bloggernaija: "Unfortunately ,I do not feel sorry for her ".
More than 60 Nigerians have died due to dysfunctional government in the time it took me to write the above.
Heartless human being ds is wht our leaders read n after reading it them will vow never 2 pity we masses n also make life difficult 4 us

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by mrofficial(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2013
Amaechi has given her something important to attend to, I guess. lipsrsealed

R.I.P, mama.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by seangy4konji: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2013
did she dieded
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by AGgal(f): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2013
abdul noni: mumu police woman
Be careful o! B4 she 'mistakenly' discharge 6 bullets into ur arsenal
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Okijajuju1(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2013
AG.gal:
Be careful o! B4 she 'mistakenly' discharge 6 bullets into ur arsenal

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA..........
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Vatwir: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2013
calebo10: God catch am, she is the next to die a misterious death. In Jesus name.
Note: God does not answer such prayers. Don't use Jesus name in vain. Be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by biglawks(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2013
Na for you to tell your husband to grant ASUU requests me sabi o
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by wheesin(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2013
ANNOTHER EXPENSIVE BURIAL FOR NIGERIA...WE ARE TALKING MILLIONS HERE
?
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2013
How can I get Aso Ebi for patience mother burial ceremony?

*crying* mama is gone.....mother all widow is gone......untill we meet again.....,

but wait, hope GEJ is not going to divert some public for this burial ceremony? Make mother widow rot rather than wasting public fund on deadie body
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2013
Okija_juju: (Very important question Why are all those Banners inside the house carrying Patience' Picture?! Na she die?! Is that her Obituary pic or what?!

I still need the burial contract for the 'First Grandma'.. :'
I can supply the coffin, mourners aso-ebi and even people that will cry sef..
Trust me, political jobbers and those with aspirations to contest for political post have started the burial arrangement. The first lady wil spend no dime on the burial. I knw someone here who's looking for the deceased pics for sourvenier
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by blocker: 11:00am On Jul 26, 2013
embarassed On behalf of the families and friends of the Dana air crash accept our sincere condolences at this most difficult time Ma dame.
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by sureteeboy(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2013
And how this one take solve ASUU Strike?? Next thread plz
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by victorazy(m): 11:04am On Jul 26, 2013
Illuminati things
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by PosCaricature: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2013
bigtt76: See old woman lek am de do like say she miss de woman. If she loved her so much, she for buy helicopter de fly her instead of repair de roads naa! No worry maaa, you get enuf donations from busibodies.
If she buy her d helicopter na una go still talk say she don pack Nigeria money take buy helicopter for im mama. Wetin person go ever do for dis life wey una no go talk?
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by safarigirl(f): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2013
Sorry o, abeg I wan ask, na Patience mama die abi na she gan wey die? Why na her picture full everywhere for the house?

This woman sef, even when her mama die, she still wan tiff spotlight

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by creativemusic: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 26, 2013
See posters of patience in there seating room, is she the only child?
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by Jessicanoble(f): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Sorry
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by bigbonecrusher: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2013

This is not fair comment. Death is a sad occasion and awaits everyone. Don't rejoice!
Re: Patience Jonathan Returns Home To Mourn Late Mother by ibietela2(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2013
mr.official:
Amaechi has given her something important to attend to, I guess. lipsrsealed

R.I.P, mama.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Sponsors Dandy Boy's Brain Tumor Surgery / Lagos At 50 - Ikorodu To Get New Stadium, Shopping Mall / Anambra Governorship Election - Igbos In Lagos React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.